3.7
Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Kick & Crawl Aquarium

Fisher-PriceFisher Price Ocean Wonders Kick & Crawl Aquarium

3.7

Very Cute & Simple

**I have used this gym since the first week my daughter was born. I used it to put her on her stomach, but she always hated tummy time after 5 minutes no matter where she was. At least this gym wipes off easily which comes in handy after she drools or spits up during the dreaded tummy time. On her back, she would stare at the bubbles on the toy bar. The fish that makes music plays two different songs. They remind me of Popeye. This fish was actually the first toy my daughter ever had any interest in. She would just stare at it for long periods of time, and she loved to hear the songs play. She still looks at it and grunts until we press the button. Now that she is a little older, two-months-old, she swings at both fish and the mirror. She likes making them move around. She also grabs onto the fins of the fish and pulls. She gets excited and kicks. Once in a while she inadvertently hits the ball. She doesn't seem to notice or care, even though it chimes.More often than not, she kicks the toy bar and tends to disconnect the mat from the plastic piece that runs along its side and holds the toy bars since it is only attached by a (too) short piece of Velcro. This doesn't seem to pose any problems anyway though. The toy bars still stand up and she can't get hurt by anything. She stays happy playing on this gym for quite a while, sometimes until she falls asleep! **

Ocean Wonders Kick & Crawl--Poor stimulation

We received this as a gift when we were pregnant with our son. We also had the Baby Einstein floor gym as well, and we found that this toy was not as exciting or stimulating for our son. Appearance: This is a cute design. The bright blue ocean-look of this gym make it visually appealing! It has 3 toys that are attached by velco, and are easily detached to allow you to take them off, and lay on the floor for tummy time. It also has a ball that you blow up and resembles a beach ball that has a ball inside that rattles when kicked. My son never took an interest to this toy. He would play with it occasionally; however he preferred the Baby Einstein floor gym much more than this gym. He did enjoy this a bit more when he was older and we used this as a crawl-through, so he did get some use of it as he got older. We found that as a newborn floor gym, the rings were constrictive and did not allow him to roll from his back to tummy as he got older because of the limited space of the rings. Also, the toys quickly lose their luster as they are not too intriguing, and provide minimal stimulation. Overall, we just weren't that impressed with this gym.

It's such a fun toy for toddlers!

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Kick & Crawl Aquarium:

My baby and his little friends love it! They play all the time with it, somehow has become a peekaboo toy, its easy to clean and put together and the detachable toys are entertaining by themselfs plus even I end up going thru it just to feel my hips still are small!

My little one destroyed this.

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Kick & Crawl Aquarium:

My daughter is relatively smart, going on almost two years old. We didn't purchase this for her, but for her brother. While it seemed like it would hold up my daughter made it her mission to constantly pull it apart, so my son could never just crawl through it. It was a good product, I just don't recommend it if you have other children that are toddlers as well.

not really that great

from Royersford, PA

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Kick & Crawl Aquarium:

I think this could have been a great toy if the it was bigger. I got this as a gift and my daughter was too big for it at 4 months! She kept sliding off the mat and couldn't get herself back on to play with the toys. Also the Velcro that keeps the toys afloat is wimpy. Often times she would pull on a toy and it would hit her in the face and some of the toys on the aquarium are heavy so then she would have a mark on her face and cry. I think the toys should have either been lighter or have use a hook system for the toys. Also the ball toy was recalled although I never had an issue with it. Not really Fisher-prices finer work.

My daughter loves her Ocean Wonders Kick and Crawl Aquarium

from Baxter, KY

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Kick & Crawl Aquarium:

My mother gave me the Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Kick and Crawl Aquarium a few months ago. She said my sisters daughter had one and loved it and so she wanted to buy my daughter one as well. I personally loved it. There are many gyms out there and they are way more extravagant but this gym is easy to lay down and my daughter loves to play with it. She loves the ball and when she gets too big for the tummy or back time then I canmake it into a little tent for her to play in. I have actually done the tent idea already and she love it. The Ocean Wonders Kick and Crawl Aquarium is a wonderful toy. My daughter loves to kick her legs over and over again. It is very easy assembled and extremely entertaining. It will grow with your child and will hold their attention easily. It promtes sensory development and visually stimulating. This toy might be a little hard for you to clean but it is still worth it. And it will definitely be worth it to your child. They will love this toy just like my daughters does.

The fisher price kick and crawl mat is a fun toy

from Scottsdale, AZ

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Kick & Crawl Aquarium:

The Fisher Price Ocean Wonders kick and crawl play mat is a fun toy that will grow with your baby. We are now using it for our third child and it has held up well and she is enjoying it just as much as her brothers did. It is nice that it can be changed from a play mat that you can lay a small baby on to a tunnel that older babies can crawl through. It has colorful toys that sing songs and a mirror and ball to hold the baby's attention. The one end folds up into a triangle, where the toys can be placed for some tummy time fun. Then, when the baby is older it can be converted to a tunnel for baby to crawl through...and who doesn't love a tunnel?! My sons absolutely loved crawling in the tunnel and peeking out to play peek-a-boo. It does take a few minutes to change to mat from one thing to the other but it's not like you are changing it every day, only as the baby grows. My only complaint is that there is Velcro on the bottom of the mat that is used when it is switched around and it always picks of dog hair in our house, which is not really the fault of the product.

Wake time fun

from Natick, MA

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Kick & Crawl Aquarium:

This fisher price ocean wonders aquarium is great. It sooths to help babies fall asleep and for older children they can play with it, my daughter is 21 months old and when she wakes in the morning she plays with it. She enjoys the bubbles, the light that lights up when her room is still dark. Another nice feature is that you can adjust the volume so that it isnt too loud that it would keep her from falling asleep.

Versitile.

from Fruit Heights, UT

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Kick & Crawl Aquarium:

The Fisher Price Ocean Wonders play mat is great for one big reason: it's versitile. It grows with your child. The basic mode for the play mat is like most others--baby lies on its back with toys hanging overhead. The mat also, however, converts to "tummy time" mode by propping up one end so you can lean toys against it. Better yet, the play mat can convert into a tunnel for older toddlers to enjoy.

My daughter has had a blast with this through all phases. She enjoyed it as a simple play mat when she was an infant. She's now three, and still enjoys playing with the tunnel. It's nice to actually have a baby toy that you don't have to replace.

The set is durable and the accessories it comes with are nice. The mirror is better quality that most that are included in play sets. The music-playing fish is good too, and it's not too loud. The only complaint with it is that the batteries only last a few weeks, and the little button cells are expensive to replace.

This play mat was also relatively inexpensive compared to many out there. Overall, I rate this item a five out of five. No major complaints.

Kick and Crawl two toys in one!

from Oceanside, CA

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Kick & Crawl Aquarium:

This is a great tummy time play mat when your little one is small. We used this with our son from the time he was about a week old and ht loved to just lay there and stare up at the toys dangling down. It took him a few weeks before he started reaching for them and kicking at them. The way the toy is assembled in the picture is the second stage of the toy the first is with the fabric mat isn't in tunnel form its across the bottom under the arches. There was a period of time that it was disassembled and stored in the closet because my son was rolling around and this mat was too narrow and didn't hold his attention long enough. So when he started to crawl I pulled this out and assembled it into the tunnel so he had something to crawl through. He loves it again. He likes to play with the toys and he likes that he can have some where to hide. Getting it assembled into the tunnel is a little difficult but it looks good once its put together.

The Kick and Crawl Aquarium grows with my baby.

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Kick & Crawl Aquarium:

My husband purchased this as a a Christmas gift for our newborn baby. As a newborn, she couldn't appreciate it a whole lot. We'd just lay her down on her back to stare up at the toys, or put her on her tummy for some tummy time. She didn't seem to enjoy it for very long and wanted to be picked up after just a couple minutes. Now that she's getting older, we look forward to her being able to reach up for some of the toys, kick at the ball, and--when she gets a little older still--practice crawling through the tunnel. I like that the toy has a few different functions that can grow with the baby. It seems like a lot of toys get outgrown rather quickly. I think that this one will keep my daughter entertained for at least two years. I also really like the bright colors and the easy assembly. My husband has to assemble a lot of things because I don't have a lot of time to read complicated assembly instructions. This I could assemble on my own in just a couple minutes.

The Kick and Crawl aquarium is perfect for small spaces!

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Kick & Crawl Aquarium:

We did not have a large amount of space for toys but wanted a tunnel for our baby. Someone gave us the Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Kick & Crawl Aquarium, and it is PERFECT! I love that my little one can crawl through it and enjoy that activity, but it is short, small, and easy to store. The added activities are such a bonus and so fun. My child can play with toy for long periods of time and never get bored. I love that there are so many different things children can do with it, and there is nothing annoying about it like too-loud music or garish colors. It is cute, but not too tacky, which I appreciate. Even our small dog enjoys going through the tunnel! What I love the most about it is the size. Our space is limited and traditional long tunnels are easy to store but so big to have out in use. This is small and just right, plus I never have to crawl into the tunnel myself to get a little one who is stuck, scared, and hiding from Mommy. It is so easy to story and I love that I can wash the fabric pieces. I plan to use this for future kids and am sure it will be in excellent shape and I can share it with relatives when we are done with it. Like all Fisher Price toys we have had, this one is a winner!!