4.8

4.8

Love it!

from Marietta, Ohio.

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• After Shower/Bath
    • Bedtime
    • Deep Moisturization
    • Dry/Chapped Skin
    • Winter Dryness

Comments about First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream:

I bought this at a cosmetic store located in a department store. It was recommened to me by the clerk who said they sell a lot of it. I absolutely love it. My skin has really taking a beating this year with the harsh winter we have had. This has helped so much with my dry flakey skin. It's unscented and very light for being so moisturizing. I use it under my makeup during the winter months and it hasn't felt heavy or messed with my makeup. I really love it. I have very sensitive skin, and I haven't had any issues or break outs.
    It's really just a great product. But the downside, it's not cheap. I bought a full size container and I was really iffy about it for around $30. You only need a little dab, so I'll have plenty for next fall/winter. If you are conservative with it, you can really make it last and get your moneys worth. It's something that is worth spending a few more dollars than you usually do. I loved this product so much, I'm going to check out their other products.

Favorite moisturizer cream!

from Miami, Florida

Comments about First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream:

I am so glad I got a sample of this stuff when I placed my order on a beauty website. This stuff is magic! Living in a city where the sun is blazing and the weather is usually 85 degrees is tough on my skin. I love using this twice a day: morning and night, especially at night to help restore my skin. I also use this in the winter when I travel as the cold, dry air can be damaging to the skin as well.

My skin is completely refreshed and hydrated when I apply this on. I have sensitive skin as well and it works wonderfully; no break outs or anything like that. It absorbs quickly, is lightweight, and non-greasy. It is very easy to apply and all it takes is about a quarter size of cream for one application.

It's also unscented which is great as some people don't like it any other way when it comes to moisturizing creams for the face. I highly recommend this product for all types of skin types as it is very gentle and works wonders!

Unscentted

• Absorption:

Great Product

from Edinburg, TX

Comments about First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream:

I have this product and I love it. It doesn't have a smell, and it works. I would buy again and recommend it. I have a lot of products from the First Aid Beauty line and have never been disappointed with it. I bought some gifts, especially their lip balm, for friends.

• Absorption:

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream is FAB!

from Chesterton, IN

Comments about First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream:

I am in full menopause due to a hysterectomy, which causes dry skin. I also have Sjogren's Syndrome, which causes really dry skin. So when I was offered the opportunity by Bzz Agent to try First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream, I was skeptical. My experience with any type of moisturizer has been that it feels great when I put it on and within an hour, it doesn't even feel like I used it. The Bzz Agent program is great and I recommend it. You sign up, fill out short surveys regarding your interests and they match you up with products for you to "bzz" about. It's all about word of mouth advertising. Easy, since whenever you try a product, you talk about it anyway!

I received a 2.0 oz. tube of First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. The tube states, "Intense Therapy Skin Protectant w/FAB antioxidant booster" It also states on the front "Use to: hydrate dry, parched skin, relieve minor irritation and itching due to eczema and other conditions. For the face and elsewhere. Features: No parabens, harsh chemicals or colorants. Safe for sensitive skin."

Boy am I skeptical when I see the words "intense therapy". I'm also shocked that the product would say it's for the face and elsewhere. I'm skeptical about using this on my face.

I try this on my legs. I first notice that there really isn't a scent to it. I squeeze a little bit out onto my legs and notice that it's very easy to spread the moisturizer and a little goes a long way. I'm surprised by this. The moisturizer is white, you need very little and it's easy to spread and absorbs quickly. I wasn't left feeling greasy and I wasn't left feeling dry. My legs are really, really dry and they get itchy.

Throughout the day, I notice my legs aren't itchy. I also notice that I can still feel the moisturizer on my legs and that it feels like I just applied it, even at the very end of the day. You can actually feel the protective part of this cream on your skin.

I continued to use this on my legs and on my arms to see if the product would continue to perform the same way. Sure enough, day after day, this product stayed on my skin and continued to keep my skin feeling moisturized all day long. No other lotion has done this for me.

I still haven't tried this on my face. It's Summer and while my face is dry, it's not as dry as it gets during the Winter.

The active ingredient in this cream is collidial oatmeal. I don't know what makes this cream different from Aveeno, since they use oatmeal in their lotions too, but Aveeno never worked as well as this cream. Even Lush's Ultra Balm didn't work as well as First Aid Beauty's cream for me.

I did try this on my daughter's sunburned skin. She had a really bad burn and when I put this on her skin, she told me it made her skin burn even more, so I don't recommend it for sunburned skin. If you have dry, scaly, itchy skin though, this is something you really should try.

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream really is outstanding!

from Goshen, IN

Comments about First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream:

I had never tried anything of this companies before but this was the best experience i have ever had with moisturizer in my life! My face is dry, but not extremely dry. I do not suffer from excemia or anything but my skin is rather dry, and especially in the winter months.

This stuff works. It realllllyyyy works. It is perfect. It's super moisturizing, but it is not oily at all. I have sensitive, dry, break out prone skin. If something has too harsh chemicals in it, or has a lot of Mineral Oils* or something in it, it will irritate my skin and therefore result in a break out or over dryness. Or both.

This is amazing, I want to buy this for the rest of forever. I was slightly weary of putting this on my face, because I am careful about products, and seeing how you can also use it on any of other body parts I was a little bit cautious but I have never regretted! Nothing else has ever worked so good for moisture, delicate skin, and it works great as a primer for make up also. I love this product and can't wait to buy more of it!

First aid beauty ultra repair cream is light and moisturizing

from Mandeville, LA

Comments about First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream:

Now that the chilly northern winds have started blowing, my skin is chapping and cracking like as usual. Every year it's a struggle to manage it, and finally FINALLY I've found something that seems to do the job! Bonuses: No petrolatum, no mineral oil, and almost no fragrance. =) I love how it absorbs and is almost whipped in texture, unlike most products I've used that are waxy balms. My skin is sighing in relief. If you struggle with these problems I highly recommend this product. The only one downside is that although the jar is bountiful, because the product is so lightweight, it does spill easily. I transfered mine to a pump bottle, and hope that FAB will offer the product in alternative pump packaging in the near future. I was very sad the day my kitty knocked the jar off the counter before I'd had a chance to twist the top on tight and I lost a quarter of the product to the floor.

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream is a good basic.

from Omaha, NE

Comments about First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream:

I do not have a good basic moisturizer that I always use, and I find that it is kind of fun to experiment with different products. My face is pretty normal, I don't have a lot of problems with blemishes or oil, but in the winter my skin can get a little dry. As someone who is 35, I should probably be investing in some other kind of age-defense product, but I feel like if I take care of my skin with basic products and live a clean life, there is nothing wrong with looking my age! This product is a little on the heavy side at first, but it melts right into your skin and leaves it feeling hydrated and fresh. A little goes a long way, and it is priced much lower than some of the other brands on the shelf. I have also used it on my calloused heels, and find that it does a good job of moisturizing them as well. I don't particularly care for the scent, which is the my only "negative" comment, but it is not strong and disappears quickly.

Ultimate Repair

from Alpena, MI

Comments about First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream:

I was concerned about this purchasing this product since it was a bit costly.  However, I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked.  I found that it was a wonderful light weight moisturizing cream that was good all over.  I can use this cream on my face without it getting to oily, which is something that is a major concern of mine.  And it works great under my makeup too.

This cream also works great on my elbows which often get eczema in the winter, and usually require a prescription cream to help heal them and relive the itching.  All I have to do is rub a small amount on my elbows in the morning and at night and there are no problem's with itching and dry patches.  It also absorbs quickly so I do not have to worry about it causing greasy stains on my clothing or sheets at night.

Ever since I got this cream I have been using it on my hands to and have noticed that they are much softer and are not cracking like they usually do.  Which is key since I am always washing my hands.

If you are looking for a product that truly works I would definitely recommend that you give this cream a chance.