Other General Household Cleaners:
Febreze Fabric Refresher Spring & Renewal

Febreze Fabric Refresher Spring & Renewal

Pros

Cons

Frebreeze is great for general fabric refresheners.

I started using Frebreeze a few years ago and have used it ever since. It has a pleasant smell and it is in a spray bottle for easy use. It comes in a variety of scents and some even have Gain in it . I am currently using the one with Gain in it and it smells very good. I use this product on my cloth kitchen chairs,curtains, couch and recliner and sometimes I spray it on my rug as well. It has not discolored anything on me. Keeps the smells at bay.

Be Careful of the Fragrance Levels...

I’ve always been a big fan of the Febreze concept, wherein a few spritzes here and there can literally take a rancid stinky area and turn it into a refreshing environment. The idea is awesome, the execution, I think is more dependent on the person. In buying this Febreze product, I assumed I was getting an odor eliminating giant. But when I started out spraying Febreze all over my living room are, I couldn’t help but be overwhelmed by this heavy duty “man’s cologne” type scent. Honestly, it was really overwhelming and a complete and total surprise. Literally, heavy men’s cologne scent is the farthest from what I expected from this product. As soon as I was done spraying the various items in my living room, the sofa, chairs, and throw rugs, I was instantly overwhelmed by the smell and had a migraine that lasted for the rest of the night. It was extremely disappointing.

odor removal but leaves a lot of scent behind

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Long life

Cons

• Bedroom
    • Larger Rooms
    • Living Room

Comments about Febreze Fabric Refresher Spring & Renewal:

Febreze works well on things that get smelly but can not be washed or things that need some help in the smell department between washing. It is good for shoes or carpets especially. I don't use it anymore because it irritated my son so bad we had to air out the house and keep him out of the house for a few hours. He is sensitive to certain scents and this is one of them. Before he was born I used to use it a lot on just about any and everything. I used it when I cleaned the house to make it smell fresh. I always sprayed the curtains so when the Windows were open it would smell the house up again later on. Also good for dog beds, gym bags, cars interiors, sneakers, throw rugs, or anything else that gets smelly or musty. I like the scent of it but it probably wouldn't be a good idea to use in homes with people with breathing problems or sensitivities. Great for use in spare rooms before a guest comes to make it smell fresh and take away the stale smells of the room not being used.

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Smells great!

Comments about Febreze Fabric Refresher Spring & Renewal:

Febreze products always work well as fabric refreshers. The Spring and Renewal scent is great!

Febreze is a great product for getting minor (and sometimes major) odors out of fabrics that can't really be washed, like furniture. It's also great to use for carpets and curtains as a quick way to freshen them up without getting into the whole process of cleaning. I've used it for large comforters and quilts as well to extend the time between cleanings.

Febreze can be a little too expensive, depending on which product you're buying, but a little goes a long way, so one bottle should last quite a while, especially if you buy the refill.

One of the best places to use Febreze is in the car. A little spritz on the seats and carpets, and the car will smell nice for days afterward.

This Spring and Renewal scent is great, not overpowering at all. It smells like spring, as you would expect from the name. If this scent isn't for you, though, then there probably is one out there that you would like.

Love this scent!

Comments about Febreze Fabric Refresher Spring & Renewal:

There aren't many products out there that can get rid of bad smells in carpets, upholstery, or other fabrics. Even a deep clean sometimes doesn't get the bad scent out. Other times you just need a fabric freshener to give the fabric a fresh smelling scent. Febreze Fabric Refresher Spring and Renewal is one of my go-to fabric fresheners. I like regular Febreze as well, but there is something extra refreshing about the scent of this product. It is pleasant and not too flowery, which you might imagine with a name like Spring and Renewal. I think it does a decent job of getting rid of unpleasant odors, but not necessarily for the worst odors. This is a great product if you just need some freshness to your fabrics, couches, chairs, carpets, etc. I like to use it in the car, too, to give it a nice fresh scent throughout. The price is decent. I will likely keep using this Febreze for years to come.

Removes odor well

Comments about Febreze Fabric Refresher Spring & Renewal:

I like this febreeze spring renewal spray because it has always worked well for me on removing odors from places and objects in a hurry and completely. I like how this freshens my blankets, jackets from a smoky bar, furniture from per smells and even my children's stuffed animals. The spray works fast both removing foul odors and replacing them with this great fresh floral scent. I like how easy and fast I fix a smelly problem. I even use it as an air freshener for rooms like my children's room when they have a dirty diaper or in the car when someone spills or leaves food inside creating a bad smell that is stuck in the upholstery. I highly recommend this product for a fresh home.

Quick and reliable.

The scent is a nice floral fresh smell that is not too strong or weak. I think clean and fresh when I spray it; almost like I just did laundry. It is a nice change from the classic febreeze scent.

Fresh, airy, effective

Comments about Febreze Fabric Refresher Spring & Renewal:

Febreze is a pretty cool product, in general, in my opinion. I have a tendency to be sensitive to scents and was reluctant to try this since I was worried about it having an air-freshener like quality to it. Fortunately it does not really resemble air-freshener. It has a light, airy quality. I do no think that it necessarily removes all odors, but it certainly does help. We first tried it out when we had cats and it proved very helpful in tackling unpleasant odors near the litter box. Now we use it in the laundry room, bathroom rugs, and in the living room when we need a little "fresh" effect. The "Spring" scent is light and puts a little spring in my step. It almost makes me feel like spring cleaning. I have tried other, similar brands of odor removal products and have found them to be less effective. I have also tried a few different scents of Febreze and they are all tolerable and even pleasant.

Be Careful of the Fragrance Levels...

Smells Great

Comments about Febreze Fabric Refresher Spring & Renewal:

I am the proud owner of lots of upholstered furniture and two inside Scottish Terrier dogs and four grandchildren. Although I do own a carpet and upholstery shampooing machine this spray goes a long way in helping to keep my home smelling good between cleanings. The spray is designed to spray on hard to clean cloth items around the home such as curtains, upholstered furniture, rugs and carpets. It works as advertised and just a light spray on your furniture can make a huge difference and help keep them clean smelling. It can cover up things like pet odor, smoke and just a musty smell. I have used Febreze for years and it has never discolored or stained my upholstery, carpet or drapes.

Works great at helping to control those musty household odors on furniture and drapes.

I love this particular scent as it is kind of a light floral scent but not too overwhelming.

Helps Remove Odors

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Febreze Fabric Refresher Spring & Renewal:

Febreze Fabric Refresher makes my sofa and chair smell really good. I have two cats who like to run and play throughout my house. Their favorite place to lay around on is my sofa and chair. After a while both my sofa and chair will begin to have pet odor. Of course I always make sure to clean both my sofa and chair to remove pet hair and odors. I always like to spray my furnishings with Febreze to give them an extra nice scent afterwards.

Febreze really helps with eliminating not only pet odor but other odors such as food smells as well that somehow get trapped up in the fabric of my sofa and chair. I also like to use Febreze on my mattress to give it a fresh scent when I change my linen.

Frebeze Fabric Refresher works well on almost any type of fabric item. I have use this fabric refresher on coats, pillows, blankets and sweaters.

This product is worth the price which by the way is inexpensive. It has been a staple in my house when it comes to purchasing household cleaning products. I would recommend this product because it works.

Spring breezes inside

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Febreze Fabric Refresher Spring & Renewal:

The winter of 2014 has precluded me from airing out my house as much as I would like. I hate the musty smell of a house that has not been opened all winter. In lieu of being able to open the winters, I used this Febreeze to freshen up my furniture and under all the beds. Instantly my house smelled better. The scent is slightly floral with a slight scent of clothes detergent. I personally think its a wonderful combination. I was able to freshen up all my furniture and under the beds, and in the hall closets while using only half the bottle. Sometimes using the slightly more expensive name brand cleaners does pay off.

I love using Febreeze to freshen up my furniture and closets until I can open it up in the Spring and Summer. The smell is nice and clean without being nauseating. I love using Febreeze because its safer than scented candles or plug-ins.

Nice floral scent with a slight detergent smell. I personally like it better than some of the scents of the other aerosol brands.

The scent is strong but it's okay for a quick fresherning up.

from West Virginia

Comments about Febreze Fabric Refresher Spring & Renewal:

I bought this to freshen up the laundry a little bit. My guy works a manual labor job and I work in fast food so the laundry hamper has a tendency to smell a little musky between weekly washes. I started using this to kind of mask and keep the odor down.

One of the things I like about this product is that I can spray it directly on my fabrics and it doesn't stain or bleach them out. I also like that I can spray it in the hamper to kind of mask and tackle odors that are left in the plastic container.

The downfall to this product is that I don't care much for it on clean clothes. Sometimes clothes are left hanging in the closet or in a drawer for a while and they just smell a bit old. I tried using this on a shirt and it was too strong. I coughed a lot and felt smothered the entire five minutes I was wearing the shirt. I eventually took it off and changed. I like it for my dirty clothes, but it isn't great to freshen up something you want to put on. The smell is too overbearing and overpowering.

It definitely masks the stinky laundry scent.

It has a good scent if you're at a distance but I wouldn't recommend on something you plan to wear. The scent is too strong. The strong scent does tackle my dirty laundries scent but it wasn't great for my clean clothes that needed sprucing up.