Other Women's Perfumes:
Fancy by Jessica Simpson Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz for Women

Fancy by Jessica Simpson Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz for Women

Jessica Simpson Fancy smells delicious!

from Lynnwood, WA

Comments about Fancy by Jessica Simpson Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz for Women:

My husband loves this perfume.  He doesn't like super sweet or fruity perfumes but I still wanted something feminine and delicious.  When I found this it was the perfect combination.  We both love the vanilla base, but it's more than a traditional vanilla scent.  It's wonderful.  It's also way less expensive than what I was wearing before! Score.

This is an A+ fragrance at a great price.

from Huntington, WV

Comments about Fancy by Jessica Simpson Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz for Women:

I adore this fragrance.  I have had several friends purchase it just from smelling it on me.  My 10 year old daughter loves it; I am 35 years old and wear it nearly every day; my 65 year old mother wears it as well.  It's a fragrance that smells great and feminine for any age.  It's not overly flowery; just very feminine.  I almost didn't purchase because I'm not a big fan of vanilla, but, the vanilla in this fragrance is a great compliment, and not the traditional vanilla smell.  Definitely give this a try.  It's affordable.

Sweet Smelling Fragrance

from Friendswood, TX

Comments about Fancy by Jessica Simpson Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz for Women:

The Fancy Fragrance is currently my favorite scent. It has just the right amount of sweetness without being overbearing. I think it smells like all things good: Cake, Icing, Vanilla. I was working on a project not to long ago at work & was told by a co-worker that the scent I was wearing shouldn't be legal - that it was enticing. It smells amazing to me. I'm not a flowery scent lover & this doesn't have those undertones. It is very sweet & smells great. Be careful not to spray too much because it is a little strong. The bottle is cute & it would make a great gift for a female friend, girlfriend, sister etc. I gave my younger sister a bottle for Christmas last year & she absolutely loves it. The other thing that I really enjoy is that it is a year round fragrance. I have some fragrances that smell better when you wear them in the winter & are too heavy to wear in the summer. This fragrance can really be worn year round.