Other Misc. Cleaning Products:

Falcon Safety Products Dust-Off Jumbo - Cleaning spray

My keyboard thanks you

from Draper, UT

Comments about Falcon Safety Products Dust-Off Jumbo - Cleaning spray:

I used to work from home all the time, and I had the horrible habit of eating while working (I know horrible, but it was a great way to get things done quicker, really who wants to take a lunch break when you can get things done quicker and be done for the day!)  After giving up on our first keyboard because of crumbs, we decided to buy and try the dust-off spray.  It works great.  I use it to clean everything with small cracks now.  Computer, cell phones, camera buttons, I have even used it to clean things out from between the keys on our piano.  There are so many things that have small areas that are too small to clean with a cloth, that this works on.   It's all around handy to have around.  One word of warning, after seeing us use the dust-off spray my three year old sun thought it looked fun, and he tries to use it on things too.  So make sure to keep it out of the reach of little fingers.

Falcon Dust Off 12oz. - The Original Duster

from Madison, WI

Comments about Falcon Safety Products Dust-Off Jumbo - Cleaning spray:

We own our own computer business so this Dust Off Professional by Falcon is great. It works well for our needs. Cleaning out the old computers with just a spray of this and we are good to go. It works well on keyboards, automobile interiors and I use it to spray away cobwebs in the corner of rooms as well. Very functional for all.

Use Falcon Dust-Off for a clean keyboard

from Adel, GA

Comments about Falcon Safety Products Dust-Off Jumbo - Cleaning spray:

Falcon Dust-Off Jumbo cleaning pack has been a staple for our home office for several years.  I discovered this product as a school media specialist and computer lab tech and have continued to use it at home in retirement.  It does a great job cleaning our keyboard and the fans on the laptop cooling pad.  I also use this product to clean silk flowers and a piano keyboard.