Other Car Seats:

Evenflo Triumph 65 LX Convertible Car Seat

Pros

Cons

Great carseat!

We have four children, ages 11 months to six years old. Every one of our children have been in one of these carseats (we have had 3 of them). at some point. They are very well padded and feel like they would be a comfortable ride. With the seat rear-facing, it is very easy to adjust the straps, thanks to the knob on either side of the seat.It is a little big to use for infants (my personal opinion!), but could work with the inserts that come with the seat. The seat reclines very nicely for rear-facing infants, or sits up straight for toddlers and bigger children. It is also very easy to use with the LATCH system in vehicles. For the price, this carseat is one of the best on the market. Very highly rated for safety, fairly inexpensive, easy to use, comfortable, and convenient-what more can you ask for in a carseat? I will be buying another one of these carseats when the one I have now has expired.

One seat from infant to toddler

I didn't purchase this seat until after my son was 6 months old. He fit in it well, and he's now 2 years old and still fits just fine. It's neutral, so it matches my car's interior and it's pretty simple to install. When the seat was facing the rear of the car, I felt like it could be a bit more sturdy, though. Now that it's forward facing, I have no complaints.

Child's Comfort
Child can't lay back as an infant.

Not stable when rear facing

Love it!

from Dunnellon, FL

Comments about Evenflo Triumph 65 LX Convertible Car Seat:

I really love this car seat! We have had three different car seats in the last couple of years and this on is by far the best we have had and it was a great price too! It is a very nice style, it is very sturdy and well made! My son is always so comfortable in it and sleeps well and stays asleep almost the entire car ride! It installs super easily and secures nice and tight. The straps fit nice and snug in the right places and are adjustable so you can make it tighter or loosen it depending on your child's growth. The fabric is very soft and cushioned for comfort! The only downside for us is that ours had a cup holder on one of the sides that my son snapped off very easily so that part is not very well made and I wish it was stronger and the light color that we got was not smart as it shows every stain that has occurred in the last year but that aside I highly recommend this car seat!

Evenflo Triumph 65 LX Convertible Car Seat great for little ones

Comments about Evenflo Triumph 65 LX Convertible Car Seat:

Overall this is a good car seat and I would buy it again if I had another baby.

Ease of Installation
This car seat is a huge pain to install with a seat belt. I could not get it installed by myself so my husband had to install it for me. I could never get it tight enough.

Child's Comfort
My 10 month old has this car seat and is totally comfortable. My 3 year old has had this car seat for 3 years and we just had to buy him a different one because he was so uncomfortable in this one.

Support and Safety
This car seat has pretty good support and I feel my kids are always safe in it.

I love how easy this car seat is to use. You don't have to uninstall it to adjust anything on the car seat. It is quick and easy to loosen or tighten the straps and you can move the shoulder straps up or down without even taking your child out of their car seat.

This car seat has a good design overall but if I could change one thing it would be the shoulder straps. They slide down so easily you have to readjust them every time you put your child in their car seat.

The only part of this car seat I don't feel is durable enough is the padding it seems to wear out after a while and makes the car seat very uncomfortable on their backs.

Great seat

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Evenflo Triumph 65 LX Convertible Car Seat:

Very nice car seat. Highly rated on Consumer Reports and a fair price point. Several lower rated seated cost more. My son is a little big for his age and this seat is still perfect. I've not figured out the cup holder, but that really isn't an issue for us, I could probably get it to work if we really needed it to. Our biggest factor in buying this, or any car seat, is its safety rating, this seat is very safe and that is the only thing that really matters to me.

Ease of Installation
Easy to install, we still get ours checked out at the Safety Stop to be sure we have it in right. The numbers of people who think their seat are correctly installed vastly out number those who actually do.

Child's Comfort
My son has never complained about his seat.

Highly rated on Consumer Reports

No troubles using this seat.

Nice design

It seems as though this seat will last the six years car seats are good for, all should be discarded about an accident or 6 years.

Love this car seat!

from ND

Comments about Evenflo Triumph 65 LX Convertible Car Seat:

We bought this car seat when my daughter was ready to go from a rear-facing car seat to a front-facing car seat. This is a nice looking seat with soft fabric and comfy cushions for my daughter. This fit her perfectly when she was little and it still fits her perfectly now that she's four and a half. It will continue to be a perfect car seat for her even until she's five and half I think. This car seat has been through many attacks from food, markers, chocolate, and more! It has survived two cross-country road trips and shows little wear and tear on the fabric. The only real wear and tear it shows is where my daughter wrote on the fabric with a black marker. An added bonus for this car seat is that it can adjust from the bottom to either be upright or reclining. I think there are three options. We installed this in our Jeep Patriot, which has reclinable seats in the back. On our long trips, we can put the seat back a little so her head isn't flopping around if she falls asleep. Installation of this chair is a breeze, too with the latch system and a strap in the back. My daughter calls this her "comfy" car seat, which must be a good endorsement!

Awesome

Comments about Evenflo Triumph 65 LX Convertible Car Seat:

It was our first child and we needed another car seat for my car. We had already purchased a Britax for my husband's car and I saw this one on a top review site. I think this Evenflo was number one or two at the time. I read all the reviews and I went for it. My top priority is safety that's why I purchased the Britax for our first car seat. Britax was probably at the top which was why I bought it but it is so difficult to put our child in and tighten the belt and loosen it so that it is just right. I can't recall the price at the time but it was tons cheaper than the Britax. The Evenflo seat is super easy to install and to clean. I can remove it while it is still strapped in, wash it and put it right back. It is so easy, it's nuts! It has a cup holder on the side. At both ends at the bottom there are these knobs. You stretch out the belt by holding the flap on the knobs, the child goes in and then you just turn one of the knobs and it tightens the belt PERFECTLY. My husband has tried to trade car seats with me but no thanks, I'm keeping this one!

• Support and Safety:

Great car seat for your little one!

Comments about Evenflo Triumph 65 LX Convertible Car Seat:

Overall this seems like a great car seat. My baby mostly loves the fact that she's big enough to sit forward facing! It is very plush and comfortable looking, although the extra inserts for the head can be a little irritating for my little one. Sometimes while setting her in the seat they fold over and get in her way, but with a quick adjustment she's fine.

Ease of Installation
Pretty easy to install just as any other car seat.

Child's Comfort
Like I stated previously it has a very plush padding for my little one. Shes happy that she can face forward and see everyone in this car seat.

Support and Safety
I feel this car seat is pretty safe I haven't had any concerns or issues with the car seat. It fits into my back seat of my car perfectly and snugly I don't have to worry about it moving around at all.

Easy to put my child into and remove from the seat.

Could use cuter colors but other than that its fine.

• Support and Safety:

Great carseat, a bit large.

from florida, USA

Comments about Evenflo Triumph 65 LX Convertible Car Seat:

I very much liked this carseat when my boys were newborns and infants, up to about 18months. It is both rear-facing and forward-facing. When rear-facing, the entire seat actually reclines to stabilize and cradle the infant in the case of an accident. It also comes with head supports for head stabilization. The one thing I absolutely LOVED about this carseat (that I have not found anywhere else) is that the shoulder straps do not have to be unhooked in any way when they need adjusting. The simply slide up and down and lock into place. INGENIOUS! The one downside to this seat is that it is very large and bulky. In a van or SUV with captains chairs it would be fine. But for a bench seat, if you are trying to use every seat, it may not be possible, or extremely cramped.

Ease of Installation
Simple and easy installation. A seat belt through the back for forward facing or through the bottom for rear facing. Or use the clips.

Child's Comfort
Very plush and supportive for baby. I never felt like my child was uncomfortable.

Support and Safety
Good safety ratings, but never was in an accident for a first-hand experience.

As previously stated: ingenious shoulder strap adjustment. Easy to put baby in and take out.

A bit bulky and large, but otherwise, great.

Had it for 2 years and passed it to a friend who still uses it. A total of 3 years and still great. Looks new still.

Good, Cheap Car Seat

Comments about Evenflo Triumph 65 LX Convertible Car Seat:

The Evenflo triumph is a good everyday car seat. It was cheaper than a lot out there and meets the same safety standards. It was easy to use forward and backward and easy to get my baby into and out of in both positions. It has the latch system for ease of installment. It seemed big and cushiony for my Baby's comfort. The seat belts did get twisted from time to time and required a little work to straiten them out (though I would use them twisted and still felt like she was safe). I liked the dark color because my baby would spill milk from her bottle and it didn't show too easily.

Ease of Installation
It uses the latch system so if your car is equipted with latch it's super easy to install.

Child's Comfort
My baby cell asleep in this seat often, so i assume she was comfortable.

Support and Safety
All car seats meet the same safety standards so it's a s safe as a Britax. It seemed sturdy and i was confident putting my baby in it

Easy to install and easy to get baby in and out of

it's big, so it takes up a lot of space in your car, but unless you have to install mor ethan one care seat side by side it's not a problem (definitely not good if you need three in the back seat though).

• Support and Safety:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Evenflo Triumph 65 LX Convertible Car Seat:

I do love this car seat. It has alot of padding to help make it comfortable for long car rides.The padding also helps protect the child. My son sleeps in it when we are on the road long distances. I love how the straps adjust without having to pull everything apart like some other models.

Ease of Installation
It is a little hard to put into a car but, once it is in it adjust easily around the child's size. The car seat that my mother in law has is a pain to adjust.

Child's Comfort
The comfort is very important to use because we travel alot during the summer months and my son sleeps in the car seat on trips so it has to be comfortable. The car seat my mother in laws owns, is hard for him to get comfortable in.

Support and Safety
I believe it is just as protective as a parent would be over a child. I am very happy with the safety aspect.

It is a little hard to install and to lift but, those are the only negatives.

Love the design and it could be either boy or girl. I just love that part because I plan on having more children.

It is extremely durable partly because of its size and construction.

One seat from infant to toddler

Child's Comfort
Child can't lay back as an infant.

Not stable when rear facing