View more toaster ovens

TO289N3
Euro-Pro 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven

Euro-Pro 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven

Little Oven, Big Results

I've always had a toaster oven in my kitchen as I am a lover of English muffins and bagels, toasted. When my old oven passed on ;), my husband and I saw this little gem in KMart and bought it on sight for the convection feature.

There's not much you can't do with this terrific little oven, from grilling garlic bread, to baking chicken to keeping pancakes warm when you're cooking breakfast for a bunch. With two racks and an additional broiler pan, it's quite a value for its price.

Warning; Heed the warning. Don't sit or store anything on top while its in use. It's blazing hot so obviously moms of little ones are going to want to keep the entire toaster oven well out of the reach of little fingers!

Europro T0289 is a good toaster oven, but not high class.

This toaster oven is a good oven but far from the best.

There is nothing digital, only 3 knobs. The setting are abundant but the knob does not align correctly so it is hard to tell what setting it is on. For the most part food cooks evenly, but when cooking things like biscuits, the bottom tends to cook too quick so you have to put the rack on the highest level to avoid burning the bottom. The back is a semi circle so you can cook a 12 inch pizza and there is added depth that you would not imagine by looking at it. It comes with to racks and one pan, but the pan sticks up in the middle which causes things to slide down to the outside.

Perfect smaller meals that need use of an oven

from Lake Mary, FL

Comments about Euro-Pro 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

This is the first and only toaster oven I have ever owned. It still works great to this day. Perfect for baking things that are smaller and saves use of the oven. The convection feature cooks food faster and more evenly. It can fit a smaller sized pizza and can even bake a whole chicken. The top and sides of the oven do get hot though, so you have to keep it away from other things.

• Even Heating:
  • Safety:

Europro T0289 is a good toaster oven, but not high class.

from Greenville, NC

This toaster oven is a good oven but far from the best.

Save Time and Energy with the Euro Pro Toaster Oven TO289!

from Lawrenceburg, TN

Comments about Euro-Pro 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

Using the Euro-Pro To289 Toaster Oven with Convection Cooking is a regular use in our house. We don't use a microwave due to harmful radiation *(Did you know microwaves were outlawed in Russia in 1976 due to the scientific research that found it very harmful? - Do some research on radiation- it's very informative)*, so it is greatly needed in our house to quickly heat up leftovers.  I enjoy how it is easier to clean than a microwave above a stovetop. The only main problem I have found with it is that it does take up space on the counter and secondly after washing up so much the outside of the Toaster Oven, the labels have washed off and have become illegible. Learn from my mistake, and clean very lightly on the ink labels.

I love how it is energy saving compared to a oven. You can easily unplug it when not in use, and your not wasting a bunch of heat in the oven to cook or heat up something small. Toasts bread nicely, and I enjoy the 2 racks which allows you to toast about 8 pieces of bread at a time.

Effective little oven

from Hesperia, CA

Comments about Euro-Pro 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

I really do love my Euro-pro toaster oven.  It was very inexpensive and looks great.  I love the color and design of the Euro-pro. It goes well with everything else in my kitchen. Plus it is not too big so it does not take up a lot of counter space.

The toaster oven heats up really fast and has many different setting like toast, bake and broil.  It often convenient to use when I run out of room in my oven.  I also like to take it with me to relatives houses when I know we are going to do a lot cooking.  I also use it for work when I do in store sampling. It is light enough for me to easily lift it.

It works the best for cooking pizza. I think cooks pizza better than my regular oven.  Its easy enough that my nine year old can even make her own pizzas in it.  Plus it has a round rack that is made specifically for pizza, so you can fit bigger sizes in the oven.

I think my toaster oven works great. The only problem I had with it was one of the knobs broke off shortly after I bought it.  The store did take it back and give me a new one which I have not had any problems with since.

Works great and I use it every day!

from Olympia, WA

Comments about Euro-Pro 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

I bought this great oven the day after Thanksgiving, 2008.  I live in an RV and don't always, barely ever have propane.  My microwave bit the dust and I decided I would like to be able to cook more.

This was the best choice I have ever made.  I use it every day and have great healthy food.  I even cook my dog's treats in this oven.  I know he is happy that I am baking again.  It is simple to use and I love the fact that it turns itself off when the timer goes off.

This is a great item to have in any kitchen be it in an RV or in a house.

Faster than full-size oven and bakes just as well.

from Crestline, CA

Comments about Euro-Pro 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

Most of the time I'm only cooking for one or two people and turning on the big oven always felt like kind of a waste to me (and it takes a while to pre-heat).  But then we had an oven fire which put it out of comission for a while and forced me to learn just how useful the Europro Convection oven can be.  I've baked lasagna, bread, and potatoes all successfully with the same amount of baking time as a large oven.  I've made pizza, potato fries, and even custer type dishes, as well as toast.  Of course it requires smaller baking dishes, but for small families it is perfect.  It takes far less time to heat up and heats a smaller space so I imagine its more energy efficient.  The only problem I've noticed is that some times the door won't stay closed all the way and leaves a small gap at the top.  This, of course, causes it to lose its heat and affects its capacity to do its job.  But I solved this fairly easily by leaning a trivet against the door to hold it all the way closed.

The Ero-Pro toaster oven is great

from West Haven, CT

Comments about Euro-Pro 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

The Ero-Pro toaster oven works great as a toaster and oven.  My last toaster oven did not toast or heat up that well.  This oven heats and cooks fast.  It is also very esy to keep clean with the pull out tray at the bottom.

Little Oven, Big Results

from Tionesta, PA

Comments about Euro-Pro 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

Works great with everything--I love it.

from Minden, LA

Comments about Euro-Pro 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

This toaster oven is great.  It's very easy to use and quite easy to clean as well.  We use it almost daily.  My regular toaster has been tossed; this is all we use now.

I definitely recommend it.

excellant value found at kmart

from Sheboygan, WI

Comments about Euro-Pro 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

happened to stop in at one of the new kmarts with a sears dealership in it..great looking store - not at all what you expect of the typical kmart..found a very knowledgeable associate in the housewares department and she told me about this oven.  I love it and the price!!  definately will watch this store to see what other deals they have - kmart on the move??