Other Body Lotions:

Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion

Pros

Cons

Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion has an SPF 15

Eucerin is one of my favorite brands, and it is always great when I get a sample from them. I am reviewing Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion right now.

It...Read complete review

It states on the 0.14 fluid ounce (4 ml.) sachet that it is 'fragrance free, lightweight, rich, and dermatological skincare'.

This isn't a lot of product so I applied it to my shoulders, and neck area, so I was going swimming, and it has a sunscreen SPF of 15. Although it says that it is fragrance free, you can just smell that sunscreen smell.

I swam, then came home, and my neck and shoulders were fine. I stayed around the house, and then went walking in the Florida sun. I did put the remainder of the body lotion on my arms, and legs.

It worked great, and not only did I not burn, but my skin felt hydrated.

I just went on their website to check out the size, and it doesn't state what it is. From the picture it looks like 13.5 ounce. I will just have to check out the local drugstores for a price.

Barely notice it.

Absorption
Rubs in really quickly, and you feel dry.

Skin hydrated, and protected with a sunscreen.

This Lotion Is Great For Dry Skin But It Is Too Greasy

Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion is a lotion that will truly moisturize. I think it moisturizes a little too much. It has SP15 sunscreen in it, which is essential if you are a person who loves the sun. It will help defend against daily UV rays. Nobody wants to get skin cancer. Both men and women can use this lotion. It is fragrance free. I like my lotions to have a little scent. The texture of this lotion is lightweight, not thick and heavy like Eucerin use to make. It absorbs quickly and it will firm your skin, just a little. It is dermatological tested. It will make your skin feel soft and smooth because of the ingredients, which are good for your skin. You can use this on your face as well, even though it is a body lotion. I think this lotion works best on my ankles, legs, arms and hands. It feels really good if you use this lotion after you get out of a refreshing shower. This lotion will do a fair job on all skin types, except for oily. If you have oily skin, the last thing you want is a moisturizer. It comes in a medium-tall, slender and smooth feeling container with professional writing on it. It will last you several months. I think it should be lower in price because it is “too greasy”. If you have really dry skin, you will really like this. I give Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion 3 STARS because it is too greasy. Overall, it gets a “5.75” on a scale of 1-10.

A great lotion for every day use.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion:

This is the lotion I use every morning and every night after my shower. It is a simple lotion that really works. Eucerin is a company that focuses on the quality of the lotion, not on the color or the scent. This lotion keeps my skin hydrated on a daily basis and it really works to make sure my skin is glowing and healthy looking. This lotion absorbs wonderfully and it has been the daily lotion that I have used for a very long time. I have tried many others, but I always gravitate back to this one. It is the lotion that I compare all other basic lotions to. If you are looking for a simple lotion that gets the job done, this is the one to try!

The scent of this lotion is not wonderful, but it is also not bad. Eucerin does not focus on this part of their product because their specialty is in the quality of the product and what it will do help moisturize my skin, not the scent.

Absorption
This lotion is light and absorbs quickly and very well.

Heals and repairs skin!

Comments about Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion:

The brand Eucerin is truly the best for extremely dry skin and it's recommended by dermatologists! I have the Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion that stays true to it's word. It does protect my skin and moisturizes my dry skin. The lotion is thick and creamy, and leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth.

• Absorption:

Greatest lotion for cracked skin

from Bucyrus, OH

Comments about Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion:

This lotion helps and heals my cracked dry skin, it's amazing for healing and I do recommend this product. In the summer months it helps sun burn skin, and all kinds of skin, in the winter it helps healing and cracking feet. Keep applying and your skin will be smooth and healed with this lotion.

This really works for skin irritation and redness, it helps cracked hurting skin to heal faster.

• Absorption:

My dermatologist recommended Eucerin and I love it!

from Davis, CA

Comments about Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion:

I have had issues with my skin since I was a young teen. In fact, I have been seeing a dermatologist for decades. Last year, my dermatologist recommended Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion. I decided to give it a try. It makes my over 50 dry, sensitive, acne prone skin smooth and moist without feeling greasy. The fact that it also includes SPF protection makes it even better. I would recommend it to everyone!

I have very sensitive skin, so my skin cannot handle many scents. Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion is not heavily scented, so it is easy on my skin. It smells fresh and clean--very nice.

Absorption
Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feel. I did not have any issues with greasy residue.

Since I started using Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion, my dry skin is much better. I also use this before using any acne creams. It helps protect my skin from dryness.

Love this lotion!

Comments about Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion:

This lotion is one of the best l ever put on my skin! I am absolutely in love with how this product makes my skin feel! It could be 20 degrees outside but my skin will still stay silky baby smooth! Anyone can use this product, it is family friendly! Your kids can use this product too it will leave their skin so moisturized! It is a really great lotion, you can try it for yourself you will love it! It has a scent to it that makes it smells like its medicated so I recommend you putting it on at night time only not the day time. Also it can be a little greasy to the skin but it really works to moisturize it! I seen results with my dry skin in less than 24 hours. I am completely satisfied with this lotion even though it has perks but it has left my skin feeling great! Throughout the day I love feeling my arms and legs because thats how soft it feels!

Smells just a tad bit medicated but thats fine with me as long as I apply it at night time.

I love the results it left for my skin!

• Absorption:

Good product for very dry skin

from Trenton, NJ

Comments about Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion:

This lotion is a very rich emolient. I noticed that it does not feel like most skin lotions. I'm guessing that's because it probably has some kind of medicated or therapeutic ingredients that are different than just a regular lotion. It tends to be more creamy and somewhat thicker than I'm used to. Because of this though, I think it has the ability to penetrate deeper into the skin and make it more moisturized. After using this, I feel like my skin kind of drinks in the moisture. I also notice that the lotion stays on my skin for a long time. It almost feels like my skin has a protective finish over it. If I'm not paying attention though, I can put a little too much on and it can tend to feel greasy. So be careful when using this for that reason. I usually apply this after a shower and because the skin is still slightly moist from the shower, it drinks it right in. The fragrance is pleasant and the bottle is easy to use. I would recommend this product. I don't know if it is unique, but it does do the job.

Great everyday lotion

Comments about Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion:

This lotion is a great everyday moisturizing. It does not have any fragrance with it so it would be good for someone with sensitive skin. We like to use it everyday after our shower so that the lotion absorbs easily. The lotion has a light feel to it. It is not heavy or greasy at all. It also has an SPF15 in it for an extra barrier to the suns rays. This is the lotion we have been using for about 3 years now and we are very happy with it. We had tried many other products before coming upon this one. We found that Eucerin products were the best for us, especially this daily protection lotion. According to me, this product is tried and true to its' name.

The lotion is fragrance free.

Absorption
It absorbs easily into the skin without any heavy greasy feeling.

We have been using this product for 3 years now. We had tried many other products before it and since finding it, this has been the one for us.

• Absorption:

Great product for sensitive skin!

Comments about Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion:

Great for Acne Prone Skin!

This lotion was recommended by my physician because of the fact that it will not plog the pores, which is great for acne prone skin.

My skin is sensitive, and this lotion does not irritate my skin at all. It is very light weight and goes in smoothly in the skin.

The SPF is an added bonus as well. It's able to provide some water resistance. But the cream does make your skin a bit lighter than normal.

It's non greasy and provides relief of my dry skin for about 24 hours. There's no fragrance at all associated with this lotion.

This is a very excellent product offered by Eucerin, but a bit on the expensive side though

No scent at all. Fragrance free cream.

Absorption
Absorbs very quickly into the skin. Non messy and is able to moisturize the affected areas as needed

Works very well, able to retain the moisture on the skin for about a day as directed on the label.

Eucerin Moisturizing Lotion

Comments about Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion:

This lotion helps heal and protect the skin from dryness caused by the wind, sun, or weather. I used it and it made my skin feel better.

The lotion has a light scented fragrance.

Absorption
The lotion absorbs in the skin immediately.

The lotion makes the dry skin turn into moistured skin.

This Lotion Is Great For Dry Skin But It Is Too Greasy