Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Estee Lauder So Polished Exfoliating Scrub

The Best Cleanser on the Market

from Penacook, NH

Comments about Estee Lauder So Polished Exfoliating Scrub:

This one is definitely worth the cost. It is the best to clean your skin and leave your skin in it's best condition. There is nothing better.

Very effective, you will find no dirt left behind. It cleans better then anything else I have tried. No film, just clean.

Ease of Application
Extremely easy to use , just squeeze and apply, no mess, just clean.

It has a very fresh revitalizing scent, give you that clean feeling that stays with you.

• Ease of Application:

Gentle exfoliator

from 75219

Comments about Estee Lauder So Polished Exfoliating Scrub:

This is a great face scrub that I use almost every other day.  The beads are smaller and less rough than the very popular St. Ives Apricot Scrub.  I don't really like coarse grained scrubs at all.  They leave my skin feeling too raw.

I felt like the formula was great for my oily skin.  It's also great for smoothing the texture of skin.

One thing to note about this scrub is that care is needed in rinsing my.  This may not be such a problem if you wash your face in the shower, but in a wash basin, I have to spend a little bit of time making sure the beads are out of my hairline and especially around my eyes.  If I don't rinse carefully enough, I find that my skin is a little bit sandy when I put on moisurizer.  I wouldn't change it at all though--it just comes with having such small beads.

Another disadvantage of this product is it's price.  Try to take advantage of a free gift with purchase scenario if you can.