3.7

3.7

Estee Lauder Magnascopic Mascara is my favorite

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Estee Lauder MagnaScopic Maximum Volume Mascara:

Estee Lauder Magnascopic Mascara is the best one I have found to enhance my fairly thin, straight lashes. It gives them just enough lift that they look natural but not so extremely straight. It does not clump and does a good job of giving the illusion of thicker lashes.

Unique Color Great On Brows, Not So Much On Lashes

from Podunk, NY

Comments about Estee Lauder MagnaScopic Maximum Volume Mascara:

Through my journey in mascara-land I have found some interesting things happening. I didn't decide to try Estee Lauder MagnaScopic Maximum Volume Mascara when it came out until they released a beautiful carrot red color. Then I grabbed two of them.

Because I change my haircolor all of the time, I like to have various colors of mascara to put on my brows. Carrot/copper red is a hard color to find so I grabbed it when it came out.

My experiences with this mascara are based upon the different color and use than the traditional. I was not as fond of the black color as I was the red one.

The brush is kind of short and non-impressive and the container is very unique, but performance not so much depending on what you use it for.

Because I used this mascara on my brows when I wanted copper color, I found that it was perfect. If I got a little clump, I would quickly take an empty spoolie and run it through my brows to take out the clumps. The mascara seemed to last all day with no flaking or smearing which I liked. On the lashes, however, it was another story. Too much clumping and a bit of flaking did happen on my lashes, making this inappropriate for my lashes. I save it for my brows. Comes off beautifully with soap and water or anything else that removes makeup.

Ease of Application
On the brows, it is not as bad, as I can run the spoolie through my brows to remove clumps. On the lashes, it is too high maintenance. Too much clumping and a bit of crumbling/flaking make it not too great on the lashes. Since I bought it for my brows, however, I leave it on the GOOD rating.

• Ease of Application:

MagnaScopic = Major Clumpy

from Santa Rosa, CA

Comments about Estee Lauder MagnaScopic Maximum Volume Mascara:

In my hunt for the perfect mascara I have been let down  once again. I want it all lenghtening, thickening, and no clumping. If you have decently thick lashes to begin with or don't mind combing out mascara clumps MagnaScopic isn't bad. I just have really wimpy lashes and find that everytime I'm promised this mascara won't clump it does. To get my lashes to look decent I had to use my lash comb afer each coat. Once on it didn't flake and looked good all day so plus there. For me not what I was hoping for.