Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Estée Lauder Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser 4.2 oz

Estée Lauder Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser 4.2 oz

Just Wow!

Comments about Estée Lauder Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser 4.2 oz:

This product is amazing at doing what it does! My face feels so soft and clean afterwards. I have never had to worry about acne because I didn't get my face clean. It is truely amazing. It really is splash away, I got my face clean and then simple and easy rinsing. It is so worth it's money.

• Ease of Application:

EL cleanser does the job, but not worth the price

from Troy, MI

I used this product about three years ago, and got a new tube to use now. It froths very well, so that you only have to use a pearl sized amount if you are using a scrublet (I use a Neutrogena-style scrublet) to clean your face. As a result, one bottle can last a very long time. The foam is very creamy, compared to other cleansers I have used, which were more water-based. Estee Lauder Cleanser doesn't smell as good as other face washes I've used though; while other cleansers often smell like fruit or a fruity mix, this cleanser smells like... mud. I know, it's strange. My face ends up feeling more dry than I would like, which is easily remedied by using face cream. This is because I have sensitive skin though, and my skin reacts better to water-based washes with very few ingredients. The good thing is, Estee Lauder Cleanser never irritated my skin, even sensitive skin like mine. Therefore, I conclude that this cleanser is effective and good quality, as it cleaned my skin without irritating it. However, the price is debatable. The product does last a long time, so the higher price tag may be worth it, but since I like experimenting with products to find the best one for my skin, this is a little steep for me. If you're more experimental like I am, but still want to try this product, I would recommend getting a sample or a smaller size if possible.