Other Washing Machines:

Cons

Works Great!

from Los Angelws

Comments about Estate Top Load Washer:

I love my estate washing machine! After shoping around for my first wasing machine I decided to go with the Estate because it fit our budget! Not only is this washer priced right after 2 years of washing clothes for an active family of 5 I have never had a problem with it at all.

Energy Efficiency
I was a little worried about our energy bill but it didn't go up as much as I thought.

Cleaning Time
I has good time options.

The washer performs great. I haven't had any issues with it not even with the balancing.

sturdy basic washer

from La Crescenta, CA

Comments about Estate Top Load Washer:

It’s by Whirlpool, so quality is there. I had this for over 6 years now. It’s a basic model but that’s what I like. I only do 1 type of wash. It does what it’s supposed to. Wash the clothes. There is only warm and cold wash. I use the faucet to adjust the warmth so for my kids or white wash, I’ll turn the cold water off so it’ll be hot wash. It’s going strong and looks like it’ll last for quite a long time.

• Cleaning Time:

Basic model washer gets the job done.

from Fort Wayne, IN

Comments about Estate Top Load Washer:

This basic model washer is no-frills, simple, and gets the job done. It had been previously purchased by the prior homeowner, and we received it when we bought our house. I am not overly picky when it comes to appliances such as this, so I find it to be sufficient. The dial setting allows you to choose length of time washing, and also type of washing, such as delicate, heavy, light, regular, etc. My one complaint on this model is that there is no liquid fabric softener/bleach dispenser built in. I don't use that much, so it's not a big problem for me, but on the occasion that I want to, it's rather inconvenient. That being said, it's not the end of the world! It is rather loud during its main wash cycle. I well imagine that this was an inexpensive washer, and it does a fine job of getting my family's clothing clean.

• Cleaning Time:

I love this Whirlpool Estate Washer!

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Estate Top Load Washer:

We got this washer about a month ago brand new. I love it! I has a great capacity and does a great job cleaning. It did take awhile to get the 'new' machine smell out of it while running loads but other than that it has so far been a great washer! The choices of the wash cycles is a nice touch. Many other brands don't give you the freedom to really customize your wash. The large capcity is nice when you have large blankets to wash as well. The choice of your load is greatly welcomed because you don't want to have to use only a small, medium or large for your loads, maybe you have an really small load, well this washer has extra small setting and a extra large setting, really good for that big blanket I mentioned. In the past I've had washer tear up my large loads and some of my items get ripped and torn to pieces, but this washer is very large and gentle when it comes to your items and larger loads!

Love my Whirlpool Estate Super Capacity Washer!!!!

from Walton, KY

Comments about Estate Top Load Washer:

I love my Whirlpool Estate Super Capacity Washer! I have had my Whirlpool Estate Super Capacity Washer for almost 6 years now and have had no problems with it! My wash is always clean and I seldom have a problem with an unbalanced load, and when I do, it is because I have stuffed a pile of jeans on one side and something light on the other, which I have been known to do! I love the bleach dispenser, which slowly dispenses the bleach and keeps me from ruining my clothes by pouring it on the clothes. The cycle choices accommodates all my laundry needs from my gentle loads to permanent press work clothes to heavy loads such as sheets and towels. My washer holds very large loads, yet doesn't take much room in my laundry room. The outside surface of my washer is easy to clean with a little Windex cleaner and paper towels. As a shorter woman, I have no trouble reaching to the bottom of the washer to retrieve my wash as I do with some other models I've owned. All in all I am very satisfied with this washer!!

Whirlpool Estate Super capacity Washer is a good product

from South Orange, NJ

Comments about Estate Top Load Washer:

For the price it is very good and it is a good quality product. Height to Top of Console: 42 1/2". Height to Top of Cabinet: 36". Width: 26 7/8". Depth: 25 1/2". Approximate Shipping Weight: 167 lbs.. Capacity: 2.5 cu. ft. Extra-Large Capacity. Number of Cycles: 4. 1-Speed Motor: Yes. Wash/Spin Speed Combinations: 1. Number of Wash Temperatures: 2. Automatic Temperature Control: No. Hot Wash: No. Delicate Cycle: No. Water Levels: 4. Spreckle Porcelain Wash Basket: Yes. Powder-coated Steel Top: Yes. Agitator: Single Action. Bleach Dispenser: No. Requirements: 15 OR 20A, 120V, 60HZ, GROUNDED CIRCUIT IS REQUIRED. A TIME-DELAY FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER AND SEPARATE CIRCUIT IS RECOMMENDED

just the right size

from Jeanerette, LA

Comments about Estate Top Load Washer:

I love my maytag super capacity washer. It is the perfect size to wash my kingsize bedspread in. It is the only washer I had that was big enough to help me control the dirty clothes from three kids and a husband. I do about three loads of laundry a day and I never had any complaints about my maytag washer so far. The washer I had before I would have to do about four loads of laundry a day. I can fit two of my kids twin size bedspreads in the washer at the same time and they both come out like I washed them seperate. I do not believe I cna go back to a regular size washer again. It would be to difficult especially when my kids are still growing. Now the are getting close to being teenagers they change their clothes it seems like three times a day. All the clothes come out clean and fresh looking. Just make sure you do not pack to much clothes in the washing machine then you will have everything looking just like it did when you first put them in the wash.

my whirlpool washer is a long lasting one,23 years so far

from Griffin, GA

Comments about Estate Top Load Washer:

I have had the same whirlpool washer for 23 years . it is still holding up strong. over the past year it has not performed as well so I will probably be needing a new one in the near future. I definitely want another whirlpool and hope they make them like they used to. This washer has been moved to 3 different houses also. I think one time after the 2nd move my husband had to do something to the water filter but other than that no problems. This is a heavy duty washer so it holds large loads of clothes making me wash less loads

The only name to rid you of stains....Whirlpool

from Kings Mountain, NC

Comments about Estate Top Load Washer:

Our Whirlpool washer can hold the load our family needs.  It is easy to fill and just a easy to remove clothes.  We find less water is used during the cycle and our clothes come out much cleaner than our old top loader.

I would recommend the Whirlpool top loaders to everyone and I actually do.  For price and quality, you won't find anything better than a Whilpool.

the best washer ever for performance and efficiency

from Iowa City, IA

Comments about Estate Top Load Washer:

Since purchasing this washer our laundry has never been cleaner ,or quietier which is very important ! because I usually only have time to do a load of laundry at night nnd about the time that I am going to bed , also one of the main reasons that I had purchased the matching dryer for this model , and WOULD recomend them , and have to family and friends .