Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Equate
Equate Skin Cleanser

Equate Skin Cleanser

it is a good for the price you pay

from Dallas,TX

Comments about Equate Skin Cleanser:

This is Walmart's version of Cetaphil. They did not have Cetaphil when I went to purchase it and really needed a cleanser, so I purchased this. It does not compare to Cetaphil, but I will say that it is good for the price that you pay. It does have a soft scent that is not overpowering or too strong. A little goes a long way too. It lathers really good too.It does seem like it leaves your skin pretty clean and somewhat soft feeling. I did feel it kid of left my skin feeling a bit dry.

As far as cleaning your face, it does a pretty good job. It did take my makeup off pretty good. It left my skin feeling refreshed ans clean.It is great for sensitive skin, which is what i have. It did not irritate my skin, but it did feel a tad bit dry afterwards.

Ease of Application
It is really easy to apply. pour some on your fingertips and add a little water and you are all set.

Has a very light scent. You can barely smell it and for those who do not like scented cleansers, then you will like this

• Ease of Application:

Good, and a Low Price

from Utah

Comments about Equate Skin Cleanser:

This product is not the best skin cleanser that I have used, but it is one of the cheaper ones. Since it works pretty well and is a low price, I would recommend it. Personally, I think it gives good enough results to use it, especially considering the money that is saved.

I have been relatively pleased with the results of this product. It does seem to clean the skin pretty well in daily use. I have seen better results from other name-brand cleansers, so it definitely is not the best. But to me, it still does a good enough job to continue using it.

Ease of Application
I have never had any trouble with the application of this product, as it is extremely easy to use.

This Equate skin cleanser is unscented, which I really like. To me personally, many scented soaps and cleansers are much to strong and overpowering, making them unpleasant to smell. But this one simply leaves a fresh, clean scent that is pleasant to smell instead of overpowering.

• Ease of Application: