Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Pros

Cons

Nice try

Comments about Equate Beauty Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I understand these are the generic brand, but come on. They could have done a better job with these. They basically were (and not just in the way the packaging looks) just baby wipes. The solution on these facial cleansers was not good at cleaning at all. It basically was just a water wipe that removed barely the surface dirt and makeup. It did no deep cleaning whatsoever and took more than one to complete my face. I did not like the texture of the wipes because if you try to scrub at all they roll up and/or rip. The only good part, which might be compensation for quality, is that you get way more in one pack than you do of the name brand facial cleansing wipes. Also, I do like the container it comes in because it has a cool flip lid that is plastic and will keep all the moisture inside. You could even reuse it if you really wanted to. Overall these were just okay and I probably will just stick to the name brand wipes.

They really did not have much of any exfoliating quality to me. They hardly did a great job of cleaning even surface debris away.

Ease of Application
Great container and easy to use wipes.

Dry my face out!

Comments about Equate Beauty Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I tried these towelettes after hearing people rave about how great they worked. I liked how convenient they were; very easy to use for a quick face-wash before bed and I didn't end up getting the entire bathroom counter wet like I usually do trying to wash my face. They worked great getting my foundation and cover-up off but not mascara. It just took of the mascara and then rubbed it all around my eyes defeating the purpose of washing my face. I would just use a regular wash cloth with eye-makeup remover after using the towelette. I loved how clean it made my face feel but after a few days of use, my skin started to dry out, flake and peel, even though I used moisturizer. I started to break out a few days after that. So even though they were convenient, that didn't make up for the fact that it made my face all dry and pimply! I tried the sensitive skin kind and they worked a little better but still dried my face out.

Handy and effective!

from 78230

Comments about Equate Beauty Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I have normal slightly dry skin with no blemishes. This product works wonderfully, in fact, I've noticed that I cleanse my face/neck way more often!

It will remove my mascara, but I prefer using cold cream. After that, the towelettes takes everything off without feeling dry! Of course, I then use a moisturizer.

I usually get skin on the sides of my nose that needs the most exfoliating. I really didn't think this product could remove that and I would have to use a cloth. That's not the case!

Now when I travel, I don't have to worry about taking a bar of soap!

FYI, I did use another brand before this one, but my budget is tight. These are so reasonably priced, I had to try them. You should too!

Average Value

from Utah

Comments about Equate Beauty Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

At best, these Equate exfoliating cleansing towelettes are an average value. They certainly are cheaper than many alternative name brands, but they also don't work as well. If saving the absolute most money is more important than anything, they can be worthwhile. But if someone wants better results, they would be better off paying more to get more for their money.

For cleaning, these wipes seem to clean quite well. But on the exfoliating side, they seem to leave a little to be desired. They certainly do help somewhat, but I would have hoped for better results. Paying a little bit more for a better quality exfoliating wipe would typically give much better results.

Ease of Application
The wipes themselves are strong and durable, allowing one to use them easily and quickly.

These don't have a particularly strong scent, just a clean, pleasant scent that is far from overwhelming.

Equate Beauty Cleansing Towelettes: Work Well

Comments about Equate Beauty Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I use waterproof mascara and have a hard time finding a way to remove it. I bought these towelettes because the box says for any skin type. It says they are exfoliating too which I liked. They cleaned my skin and took off all the mascara as well. They don't have a strong odor and didn't leave my skin feeling hard and dry. I was very happy with the results and will continue to use them.

work well

very lightly scented

Wonderful facial cleaning towels

Comments about Equate Beauty Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I use these cloths daily. Whether I want to take my make up off or just clean my face these towels are amazing. I always see good results after using them.

You can very easily remove make up with these towelettes. Even mascara can be removed with them. If you don't wear make up they are still good to give your face a light wash at anytime if the day.

Ease of Application
Simply pull a towel from the plastic container they come in and your ready to use it. Just like a baby wipe!

It's a light clean scent. Not over powering or too perfumey, perfect for being around your eyes.