2.8

Pros

Cons

• Customer Service:
    • Vehicle Selection:
    • I received a sample (32), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4)

"Hit the Road"

Customer Service

Customer Service
Spring break is just around the corner, and many adults can hardly wait to hit the road! Though many lasting memories are made during leisure in the vacation setting, my experiences in the vehicle on the way to the destination are just as eventful. While the manner in which Enterprise Rent-A-Car sales agents endorse their car insurance is slightly annoying, the customer service is exceptional, the vehicles are well-kept, and the 2011 Dodge Avenger I rented made my most recent trip one of the best to date.
Car insurance is essential to all licensed drivers; however, the coverage Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers is over-priced, and features all the same benefits as other full coverage providers. Since my rental was only needed for an overnight trip to Indianapolis from Evansville, I reasoned that there was less risk associated with a shorter drive. On the other hand, I might have given the expense more consideration if my drive entailed a longer distance. In most cases, a driver's own insurance is more than sufficient. Upon arrival, the sales representative twice attempted to persuade me to purchase additional coverage while completing the transaction. Although I empathize that he was simply doing his job, I became slightly irritated; most of the particulars, including car insurance, were discussed over the phone prior to the visit. After politely declining both attempts, the agent moved along to the disclosures.
I was extremely impressed with the sales rep's presentation. While he was unsuccessful in his attempt to promote the additional cost, he remained courteous and well-mannered. As a previous sales agent in a call center, I understand how discouraging it can be to fail to capture a business opportunity.

Vehicle Selection
If this representative was at all disappointed, he never once let it show. Instead, he continued to smile and proceeded with the process. Based on this display of professionalism, it is no surprise that J.D. Power and Associates ranked Enterprise Rent-A-Car “Highest in Rental Car Customer Satisfaction” seven times in the past seven years.
After discussing my vehicle and budget needs with the rep, it was time to make a selection from the parking lot. Due to the short term 24 hour rental with only one additional passenger accompanying me, a standard size vehicle met both our comfort and budget needs. While previewing the variety, it was apparent that all of the choices were maintained very well. They all had shiny exteriors with unsoiled upholstery.
I finally settled on an onyx 2011 Dodge Avenger. Not only did it exceed my cleanly standards, but the additional features really made my travel experience among the most enjoyable. It only cost 25 dollars to fill up the gas tank from half, so this car was great on gas mileage. The temperature controls worked instantaneously, which added to the comfort of the trip. By far my favorite feature was the SiriusXM satellite radio service. Satellite radio enables the listener to enjoy their favorite entertainment without interference from crossing locales! My friend and I laughed and sang along to the same radio channel the entire way to Indianapolis and back.
If you are looking to rent a vehicle in the near future, I strongly recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Besides the initial sales strategies, the award winning staff, and the excellent quality of vehicles make this place to best choice for car rentals. I refuse to rent from any other company!

The loss control dept. treats enterprise customers horribly.

I  am a vip renter for Enterprise Rental Car.  I usually rent my cars on the East Coast.  This reveiw concerns my last rental through the Manchester, New Hampshire airport.  Unfortunately, when I was returning the car to the airport, I was rear-ended by an uninsured driver.  Enterprise would not allow me to get to my plane until I paid them $500.00 for a scuff and dime sized hole on the back bumper.  Since then, I have been dealing with loss control to get my money back.  They have done nothing but lie to me and drag their feet.  They are also lying to my Insurance Rep. who has just recently gotten involved  assisting me.  I will never rent from Enterprise Rent a Car again!  I highly recommend that if you read this, you don't either!!!

westwood-centry city branch service is terrible!sp TOM!

from westwood, CA

Comments about Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

I have reserved car 2 times there and they didn't provide me car when I went there! Didn't picked me up from home, asked me to take a cab to be reimbursed! Not only didn't reimbursed but also didn't provide me any car! When I asked to at least sending me to another branch, which has car they refused and threating me to report me to police as disturbance!!

Unethical Company

from Evans, GA

Comments about Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

Enterprise is running a scam. When you turn in your car, they make a claim that you've damaged it. They send a nasty letter to you and ask you to call their "damage recovery unit". I called this number several times and NEVER received a return phone call!!! (voicemail says all calls are returned within 24 hours). Then, they sent my claim to a collections agency. Completely unethical. Will be hiring an attorney and reporting to Better Business Bureau, in addition to posting this everywhere I possibly can. Frustrated and Confused.

be aware of the fraudulent charges from this RSW airport.

from RSW

Comments about Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

be aware of the fraudulent charges from this RSW airport. After I declined insurance they still managed to add Supplemental Liability Protection and Roadside Assistance protection that increased my bill by over $125. When I discovered that I call the manager who promised to me on the phone to fix it and sent me EXACT same bill. Horrible service

Beware extra charged already included in rate

from Rome, Italy

Comments about Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

Our reservation clearly stated in writing that the TIRE CHAINS - SPECIAL EQUIPMENT were INCLUDED in the rate. After returning the car and after several complaints, calls and emails to both the US office and the one in Italy, they refused to acknowledge that the snow chains were included in the rate and charged us even if included. Deceitful, terrible business practice, customer service useless.

Enterprise Car Rental

from Bermuda

Comments about Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

My family and I just returned from our trip in Florida. It was our first time renting a car from Enterprise and will definitely use their services again. Great car for a great price ; excellent customer service.

This could be my worst rental experience!

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

I have been going to Cabo since mid 1990's, at least once a year. The car rental experience is notoriously bad in Cabo (perhaps all of Mexico,) but this was definitely the worst we have had. I decided to try Enterprise because in the States, they are marvelous! We left the building in a little put put car, (Premium category,) only because my family didn't want to waste more than the hour they had already wasted. Car was not what we asked for, and the cost was outrageous. We know the drill about the insurance. We ask for basic. When I said basic, all of a sudden Paol said he would upgrade me for free, and had me resign all the papers, and we ended up coming out of the with the highest bill I have ever had. We were just in Cabo in August, and the charges were about $200 less then.
NEVER USE ENTERPRISE/NATIONAL. Definitely the worst experience I have ever had with car rentals!

Received an Excellent Service from Surrey central branch

from Surrey, vancouver

Comments about Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

i had rented Hyundai Sonata for couple of days, a week ago from the Branch near surrey central. I was been looked by Nikhil Grover who is an MT at the branch.

I was getting late for my appointment at the american embassy and i had given them a call to arrange a car for me, as my car broke down at the last minute. these guys saved my time by delivering it to my location with an clean car from inside and outside.
tried to complete the process asap.

the interesting fact is that i liked the service given by this man Nikhil and helping me out when i was panicking at the movement and smoothing things for me.

i Would like to recommend everyone to get his service, while will quite amuse you. This company is there when we want and they do stay with their slogan.

Great Experience Renting Cars

from Belleville, Ontario, Canada

Comments about Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

I rented two cars in October 2016 from this company. Both came to me clean and ready to run. Both worked great and got excellent gas mileage. The employees of the place I picked up the cars were fast and efficient and made me feel welcome. Hyundai Accent and a Chevy Cruze

Best experience ever

from Banning ca

Comments about Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

I just rented a mini van from my local enterprise they made it so simple for me I was in and out of the office .I called the day the car was due back and asked for and extra day they said no problem! They then told me I would not need to give any extra money they would just take it out of my deposit

Excellent Service

from Colorado Springs CO

Comments about Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

I rented a car from the Colorado Springs Garden of the Gods location. They found me a car when my vehicle was totaled from a hail storm, and it was very difficult to find a rental due to the number of people/cars affected by the storm. However, they assisted me to the best of their ability. Scott picked me up at my home address, even though I was out of their territory. He was very pleasant and courteous. Travis handled the paperwork for me and dealt with my insurance company. I returned the car a week later and thanked them for their service. I am giving them a 5-star rating.