2.8

Pros

Cons

• Customer Service:
    • Vehicle Selection:
    • I received a sample (34), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4)

"Hit the Road"

Customer Service

Customer Service
Spring break is just around the corner, and many adults can hardly wait to hit the road! Though many lasting memories are made during leisure in the vacation setting, my experiences in the vehicle on the way to the destination are just as eventful. While the manner in which Enterprise Rent-A-Car sales agents endorse their car insurance is slightly annoying, the customer service is exceptional, the vehicles are well-kept, and the 2011 Dodge Avenger I rented made my most recent trip one of the best to date.
Car insurance is essential to all licensed drivers; however, the coverage Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers is over-priced, and features all the same benefits as other full coverage providers. Since my rental was only needed for an overnight trip to Indianapolis from Evansville, I reasoned that there was less risk associated with a shorter drive. On the other hand, I might have given the expense more consideration if my drive entailed a longer distance. In most cases, a driver's own insurance is more than sufficient. Upon arrival, the sales representative twice attempted to persuade me to purchase additional coverage while completing the transaction. Although I empathize that he was simply doing his job, I became slightly irritated; most of the particulars, including car insurance, were discussed over the phone prior to the visit. After politely declining both attempts, the agent moved along to the disclosures.
I was extremely impressed with the sales rep's presentation. While he was unsuccessful in his attempt to promote the additional cost, he remained courteous and well-mannered. As a previous sales agent in a call center, I understand how discouraging it can be to fail to capture a business opportunity.

Vehicle Selection
If this representative was at all disappointed, he never once let it show. Instead, he continued to smile and proceeded with the process. Based on this display of professionalism, it is no surprise that J.D. Power and Associates ranked Enterprise Rent-A-Car “Highest in Rental Car Customer Satisfaction” seven times in the past seven years.
After discussing my vehicle and budget needs with the rep, it was time to make a selection from the parking lot. Due to the short term 24 hour rental with only one additional passenger accompanying me, a standard size vehicle met both our comfort and budget needs. While previewing the variety, it was apparent that all of the choices were maintained very well. They all had shiny exteriors with unsoiled upholstery.
I finally settled on an onyx 2011 Dodge Avenger. Not only did it exceed my cleanly standards, but the additional features really made my travel experience among the most enjoyable. It only cost 25 dollars to fill up the gas tank from half, so this car was great on gas mileage. The temperature controls worked instantaneously, which added to the comfort of the trip. By far my favorite feature was the SiriusXM satellite radio service. Satellite radio enables the listener to enjoy their favorite entertainment without interference from crossing locales! My friend and I laughed and sang along to the same radio channel the entire way to Indianapolis and back.
If you are looking to rent a vehicle in the near future, I strongly recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Besides the initial sales strategies, the award winning staff, and the excellent quality of vehicles make this place to best choice for car rentals. I refuse to rent from any other company!

The loss control dept. treats enterprise customers horribly.

I  am a vip renter for Enterprise Rental Car.  I usually rent my cars on the East Coast.  This reveiw concerns my last rental through the Manchester, New Hampshire airport.  Unfortunately, when I was returning the car to the airport, I was rear-ended by an uninsured driver.  Enterprise would not allow me to get to my plane until I paid them $500.00 for a scuff and dime sized hole on the back bumper.  Since then, I have been dealing with loss control to get my money back.  They have done nothing but lie to me and drag their feet.  They are also lying to my Insurance Rep. who has just recently gotten involved  assisting me.  I will never rent from Enterprise Rent a Car again!  I highly recommend that if you read this, you don't either!!!

hidden Damage

from Fort Wayne, IN

Comments about Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

rented a car for four hours, I inspected the car with the agent in a parking place with car parked along each side neither of us could detect damage under rear rocker panel. When I returned the car agent immediately noticed damage. I feel like I was set up for over $500 worth of damage. Won't be renting from Enterprise again. If you do be careful

Never again will I use Enterprise in Atlanta area BEWARE

from woodstock, georgia

Comments about Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

If you happen to do ANY damage to one of their cars - you basically are giving them a blank check as to what they want to charge you for and how much ie did you damage a tire or rim -- then if they inspect the axle they can say you damaged the axle -- did you inspect the axle when you first picked up the car - probably not -- and they gotch you!!! for what ever they want to charge!! BEWARE!!!

I literally hate enterprise in Murrysville

from Murrysville, PA

Comments about Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

My vehicle was being repaired, I called the evening before I needed the vehicle & was told they close in 1 hour & cannot pick me up. I then called as soon as they opened, I was told they could pick me up but it would be approximately 5 hours before that could be done. Meanwhile they took all my information the night before & again that morning! Guessing they needed to spend more time with cigarette & coffee breaks than TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS!!! I see them outside when I'm passing by. SAD COMPANY, hoever, they do fit in with most of the rest of our country of people that just want a pay check but don't want to work for it!!!!

Rental

from Eau claire wisconsin

Comments about Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

I was going to rent a car and was told since I didn't have a major credit card that I would have to show them that all of my bills were up to date. And the thing that made me upset is that they don't tell you that until after you get there. So never again will i try and rent a car from them and I will take my business else where.

Excellent customer service

from Bay Roberts Newfoundland Canada

Comments about Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

Recently I rented a car from Enterprise located at 200-2500 Palladium Dr Kanata, Ontario. Customer service was excellent, friendly & I even received a partial refund for a second driver fee due to that driver not driving the car. I was very impressed that they trusted my statement when I informed them that the second driver did not use the car. The manager assistant was Greg Daviault. I will definitely rent from this company again

westwood-centry city branch service is terrible!sp TOM!

from westwood, CA

Comments about Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

I have reserved car 2 times there and they didn't provide me car when I went there! Didn't picked me up from home, asked me to take a cab to be reimbursed! Not only didn't reimbursed but also didn't provide me any car! When I asked to at least sending me to another branch, which has car they refused and threating me to report me to police as disturbance!!

Unethical Company

from Evans, GA

Comments about Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

Enterprise is running a scam. When you turn in your car, they make a claim that you've damaged it. They send a nasty letter to you and ask you to call their "damage recovery unit". I called this number several times and NEVER received a return phone call!!! (voicemail says all calls are returned within 24 hours). Then, they sent my claim to a collections agency. Completely unethical. Will be hiring an attorney and reporting to Better Business Bureau, in addition to posting this everywhere I possibly can. Frustrated and Confused.

be aware of the fraudulent charges from this RSW airport.

from RSW

Comments about Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

be aware of the fraudulent charges from this RSW airport. After I declined insurance they still managed to add Supplemental Liability Protection and Roadside Assistance protection that increased my bill by over $125. When I discovered that I call the manager who promised to me on the phone to fix it and sent me EXACT same bill. Horrible service

Beware extra charged already included in rate

from Rome, Italy

Comments about Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

Our reservation clearly stated in writing that the TIRE CHAINS - SPECIAL EQUIPMENT were INCLUDED in the rate. After returning the car and after several complaints, calls and emails to both the US office and the one in Italy, they refused to acknowledge that the snow chains were included in the rate and charged us even if included. Deceitful, terrible business practice, customer service useless.

Enterprise Car Rental

from Bermuda

Comments about Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

My family and I just returned from our trip in Florida. It was our first time renting a car from Enterprise and will definitely use their services again. Great car for a great price ; excellent customer service.