Other Facial Moisturizers:
Elemis
Elemis Absolute Day Cream

Elemis Absolute Day Cream

The best moisturizer I have ever used

from Miami, FL

Comments about Elemis Absolute Day Cream:

I have been a fan of this brand for a long time.  I use this moisturizer everyday.  I found that this product helps my skin stay moist and look fresh all the time.  I can get away with only using a very small amount because it goes on very smooth.  It contains Rose Absolute, Palmarosa and Rosewood.  I was told by a friend that these ingredients are full of antioxidants.  Maybe that's why I always feel so good when I put it on.  The fragrance is also very nice, it is not overpowering.  Elemis does not test on animals which makes me very happy!Where to buy Elemis?  that is a bit of a problem.  There are two ways I have found to buy these products.  At an Elemis spa, and on a Cruise Ship.

Elemis Products are the best on the market.

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about Elemis Absolute Day Cream:

I first used the Day Cream while receiving a facial on vacation. I loved it so much that I bought several products produced by Elemis. The Day Cream helps with my dry skin and also keeps my very, very, very sensitive skin under control. Elemis is a little pricey, but it is definitely worth it. This is the first product that I have found that soothes my skin without rashes and burning, and I have tried them all.