Other Washing Machines:
Electrolux
EWFLS65I
Electrolux Front Load Washer

Electrolux Front Load Washer

Pros

• Clean clothes well (6)
  • Energy efficient (6)
  • Quiet (5)
  • Adjustable settings (4)
  • Large capacity (4)

Cons

• Bedding (5)
  • Everyday clothes (5)
  • Delicate (4)
  • Towels (4)
  • Heavy/bulky items (3)

Worth splurging!

I have used the Electrolux Front Load Washer EWFLS65I in the past. It is slightly on the expensive side, but I guess it is well worth all the savings. To begin with, this machine was unbelievably quiet and did not vibrate at all. I had absolutely NO problems with this machine for the time that I had it.The manual was pretty easy to understand and helped in understanding the operation of the machine, especially since there were a number of settings and options. The clothes came out beautifully smooth every time and there was no wrinkling or tangling of the damp clothes. I did not need to detangle the clothes when they had to come out of the washer and go in the dryer! There was also a quick cycle feature in case you needed to wash something on short notice or in a short span of time. I'd also like to point out that Electrolux is a good company that stands behind its products and they also have the best customer service.

Electrolux Front Load Washing Machine

I have had this model washer for 5 years and have had to have repair done it at least 6 times in that time. Thank goodness I purchased the extended warranty or I would be totally up a creek. This last repair took 6 weeks before they were able to get all parts. I am very unhappy with the washer especially after paying that price. There are 6 people in our household and it has been totally inconvient waiting for repairs. Very dissatisfied

Electrolux front load whaser is great!

Comments about Electrolux Front Load Washer:

I am personally not a person who likes to wash my clothes, because it's too noisy but with this that's not a problem at all! it's super quiet, and easy to use. I was very exited about buying it, and let me say it wasn't a disappoint! Highly recommended it! It takes good care of you clothes too.

Everybody in my family uses it, and they tell me how much they just like it! I've never had any problem with it so far. The washing cycle is very fast, it takes about only eighteen minutes to have your clothes ready, which is really good if you don't like to feel that you're a wasting your time. It also saves tons of energy and water, which makes me feel less guilty about the environment. And that also means that saves a lot of money, on the water and electricity bills! It really takes good care of the clothes, causes less or almost no damage compared to other brands I have used.

So again, I strongly recommend it, you should look up for this great washing machine. Just by the fact that takes so good care of the environment, probably everyone should have one.

Best washer i have used

Comments about Electrolux Front Load Washer:

Amazing performance. Easy to use with a well designed machine that can be easily accomodated using a smaller space. The clothes are cleaned well without any damage to fabric and it is very easy to clean the machine after wash. Less detergent is used for cleaning. This is one of the best washing experience i have ever had. I had purchased this from one of the dealers and could be transported easily in my van. This makes it very easy for transportation when you are shifting from places to places. The user manual is easy to read and understanding all the functionality and Dos and donts when operating this machine and i was able to start with my first experience without any hassles. I have been using this machines for last 6 months still its like brand new without any wear and tear. This is a high durable product and can be thought of using for a long time. When compared to experience with previous washers, this product stands out in all the ways and me and my family are very satisfied with this.

Worth splurging!

Perfect Washer for Me

Comments about Electrolux Front Load Washer:

This is the first washer I have owned and I can not imagine owning anything else. The color selection of this brand makes it unique. I love the front load design and the fact that the washer has so much room, that means less loads for me :). The washer has several settings for different types of washing which is great for washing almost anything - big loads to comforters. I normally use the express wash setting which is only 18 mins! I love that I can get a load done so quickly. My mom is looking to buy a new washer soon and I hope she considers an Electrolux since she loves mine as much as I do. I decided not to get the drawers that you can to he bottom but its a great option for those who might be interested.

• Cleaning Time:

Washes in 18 minutes and dries just as fast!

from Brandon, FL

Comments about Electrolux Front Load Washer:

Washes in 18 minutes and has a variety of settings.

Cleaning Time
The quick cycle washes in 18 minutes!

Super quiet and fast wash time.

Just push your choice and let the washing begin.

You can switch the doors to make them open from a different way. The pedestals add extra space for laundry needs

• Cleaning Time:

Absolutely love the Electrolux!

from Kelayres, PA

Comments about Electrolux Front Load Washer:

I was on vacation and staying at my cousin's for 2 weeks. They had just gotten this washer and I was so excited to do my wash every day! This washing machine is AMAZING! It washes clothes so fast and is super quiet. They have this in turquoise and it's just beautiful! This is definitely a money saver as it is an energy efficient appliance. This uses a lot less water. I love all the different color options there are. I am definitely going to get one of these and the matching dryer for my house once my washes kicks it, which should be soon. There is also a steam option which works great to get wrinkles out of things or just freshen stuff up, but you can do that in the dryer as well. My favorite part of this is how fast you can get your clothes washed. Forgot to wash your work uniform? No problem! You can still be on time. It's so great!

great one.

from Albany, CA

Comments about Electrolux Front Load Washer:

I love Electrolux washing machine and my parents have been using Electrolux products for more than 20 years. It is just amazing one.

First of all, it has done a great job for our clothes. I have never experienced any problem with it. Could not be better.

Secondly, it has a shortess washing cycle - 18 minutes. Amazingly fast and amazing quality. Moreover, it also saves a lot of energy and water, which helps a lot to protect the environment. And I always love products that are friendly to the nature.

Summing up, it saves me a lot of time and money and it keeps our clothes in good shapes.

I would strongly recommend you to have a look and buy this wonderful washing machine. Not only good for us, but also good for the environment.

woohoo

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Electrolux Front Load Washer:

So I love this **Electrolux EWFLS65I Washer as much as any person can love a appliance that is. it makes being a stay at home parent the easiest job like ever! i now beg to do laundry over dishes,well not quite but almost! the settings on this washer make cleaning clothes so easy. I wish this washing machine had been around when i first had children it wouldve made the first few years with babies so much better and enjoyable. i love this machines colors available to i opted for the red because my kitchen is red and the laundry room is off the kitchen so that is what i decided but there is white and blue available also and they are very hot as well. if you want to love your washer. get a electrolux you wont be let down.**

2 years later and still rocks!

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about Electrolux Front Load Washer:

I got this in March of 2009 and I've been in love ever since! I've never had a problem with it and it works like a dream. Best appliance I've ever bought! Just keep it clean and run the clean cycles when it asks you to.

Just got my Electrolux in Red Hot Red and I am loving it

from Shepherdsville, KY

Comments about Electrolux Front Load Washer:

I bought it 1/28 nd it finally was delivered today 2/15. I have washed and dried all the laundry I had in my house. I just love it. I used several of the different wash cycles to get a feel of the machine. I was really surpised with the 18 minute wash cycle, I actually thought the salesman was pulling my leg but it done a great job. I am extremely happy with the washer and I would recommend it to anyone in the market for a washer that makes the laundry process faster and it's even nice looking.