Other Washing Machines:
Front Load Washers
Electrolux
Electrolux 27 Inch Front Load Washer EIFLS60JIW

Summary

27"" Front Load Washer with IQ-Touch Controls Featuring Perfect Steam™, Fast Wash Cycle, Perfect Balance® System, ""My Favorite"" Setting

Electrolux 27 Inch Front Load Washer EIFLS60JIW

Pros

Cons

Wow! Love at first wash.

from Falmouth, MI

Comments about Electrolux 27 Inch Front Load Washer EIFLS60JIW:

Love the machine so far. Some things I don't like is the knob to choose the settings. It pushes in too easily. I wish it was either stationary or that it was harder to push in. If I brush against it it goes in. Not that it matters if it is in or out. Also, the soap drawer is a little hard to close. That might just be because it is new.

Cleaning Time
Washes faster than my Old front load but gets everything nice and clean. I love the numerous options for cleaning.

Seems to clean very well. My husband does repair of dairy equipment and his clothes stink like cow poo. This machine does a great job of getting the smell out of his clothes.

Instruction book could be better. It goes through how to wash clothes from sorting to reading labels. I know how to wash clothes. I need to know how to run the machine.

I just got it so not sure about this but after reading consumer reports I expect it to last for at least ten years.

Good Washer

from Anchorage, AK

Comments about Electrolux 27 Inch Front Load Washer EIFLS60JIW:

I have been using Electrolux front loading washer now and I think it tops all the other washers that I have used. It has such a large capacity that I can put most of my laundry in just one load. I like that it has a favorites setting because it save me time, instead of pressing a number of buttons to select my wash cycle, it remembers the one that I use most often. The washer that we have allows you to see how much time it will take to finish the wash cycle and allows you to shorten the cycle by selecting different options. One option is a pre-wash cycle and that can be used if the load is heavily soiled as far as I know. I like that we are able to select a double rinse cycle because I like to make sure that all of the soap is rinsed out of the clothes. It allows you to use a small amount of laundry soap and still get your clothes clean and fresh smelling. The chimes are nice and not too loud. The light inside the washer is handy as well.

Glad I chose this one

Comments about Electrolux 27 Inch Front Load Washer EIFLS60JIW:

Love this Electrolux washer. Large, so it fits my king comforter, easy to clean but it can get a bit tricky to get it to the "clean" cycle on the screen. A lot of washing and spin options on this machine so just about anything can go in without any worry that the spin will be to much or not enough, No more worries for me that I will have to double spin any of my loads again as I did with my last machine.

• Cleaning Time:

Best washing machine ever!!!

from Chalmette, LA

Comments about Electrolux 27 Inch Front Load Washer EIFLS60JIW:

I purchased this washing machine to replace my top load GE washer. This washer is much easier to use than any of my previous washing machines. The tray that holds the detergent, bleach and fabric softener comes out so that you can wash it. I use much less detergent than I did in my GE. It is awesome at getting all of the dog hair off of my blankets and rugs. The washer capacity is huge!!! I put my queen size comforter, blanket and pillow and still have some room left over. Now I wash towels once a week as this washer can hold a dozen towels easily. If you are looking for a washer that will get clothes clean, has a quick clean cycle and does not use much water or detergent this is the one for you.

Energy Efficiency
This washer uses very little water for each cycle.

Cleaning Time
I love the 18 minute cycle. It is perfect for the times my son forgets he needs something clean "right away".

Gets clothes clean and fresh. Uses very little water or detergent.

I think it is easy to use, but it does confuse my son.

I think the design is good and easy to use.

I have been using this washer for almost 5 years and have not had any issues with it.

• Cleaning Time:

wish it was more user friendly

Comments about Electrolux 27 Inch Front Load Washer EIFLS60JIW:

I love my front loader but there are too many settings! The fast wash setting is great and I love that I don't have to worry about my clothes actually getting clean but there are so many settings I never know which ones to use. Also when wipe down the machine many of the letters wiped off indicating what the setting were :(

Energy Efficiency
nice and quite, less water, haven't compared elect.

Cleaning Time
there are different options love the quick wash for on the go times!

Never had to worry about anything coming clean!

wish there were less options for the user to choose. I always worry I am going to mess up!

love that it can hold a lot for its size! Perfect for any home!

While wiping down the machine several of the letters came off the from of it. Now you have to refer to the manual for settings.