Other Space Heaters:
EdenPURE
A4887/RTL
EdenPURE US Pesonal Heater

EdenPURE US Pesonal Heater

This heater does a great job of keeping me warm in the winter!

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about EdenPURE US Pesonal Heater:

My in-laws bought this heater for me and I was uncertain about it at first, but have ended up using it all the time. One of the best features is that the outside does not get hot, so I don't have to worry about my kids touching it. It has lots of temperature settings and can cycle on and off. The only thing that sometimes bothers me is that it runs for a while after you turn it off: a safety feature, I believe, to blow out all the hot air. Just inconvenient if I want to turn it off quickly to reduce noise. Definitely gets warm quite quickly and can make a whole room cozy on a chilly winter day.

My 2 and 5 year olds haven't managed to break it: always a good sign!

Safety
Love that I never have to worry about my children burning themselves.

• Safety:

Not acceptable, poor temperature range selection, noisy fan

from Lynden, WA

Comments about EdenPURE US Pesonal Heater:

This review covers the EdenPure GEN3 500 heater.  The unit heats a proprietary copper sheet using quartz tubes, and a fan distributes the heated air out a front port.  There are five temperature settings, none of which covered the temperature set point of choice for me, 68F.  The third setting let the room temperature fall below 64F, and the fourth setting raised the room temperature above 72F.  I called the company about this and received no help.  The representative cut me off.  A second problem is the noisy fan.  I wouldn't want this unit in my bedroom, despite the literature claiming this unit has a new, quiet fan.  It doesn't.  I returned the unit, paying freight, and the company promptly returned my purchase price.  Not recommended.