3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

Great unit. Very Safe!

This EdenPURE is an amazing product.  I can heat my living room, dining room, and kitchen throughout fall and winter and my furnace rarely kicks on.  I bought another one for our bedroom just because I didn't want to move the heater back and forth each day.  If you're concerned about negative reviews, I would just be very careful about the dealer that you purchase from.  I called around and bought from EdenPureStore.com.  They had the most knowledgable and friendly staff.  I think that most of the negative reviews for this product are customer service related.  So, I would encourage people to be more careful about who they buy from.

Great for heating smaller rooms, but the cost is a deterrent.

I bought an Edenpure because of a friend's recommendation. I got a bit of a discount on mine, which made it a little easier to make the initial investment. I think this unit is great for heating smaller room and I love the fact that it stays cool. I do cat rescue, and have a couple of kitties who always want to sleep on top of it.

Unfortunately, I bought the larger unit with hopes of heating a large great room. We did turn down our furnace pretty low, and let the Edenpure run when we were home, or watching TV. I think it helped warm the room a little, but not nearly as warm as I thought it would be.

If I had to go back, would I buy one? Probably not, but that's because of the layout of my house. If I had a chilly basement or sun room, I would buy the smaller unit.

Amazing!

from 78230

Comments about EdenPURE Quartz Infrared Portable Heater:

This appliance was a bit pricey for me but it does everything it advertised! I'm impressed and happy. It's not too loud and it keeps the room at the temp you set. I usually turn it on before I need it because I shut it off when I don't need it while at work. And it's only for one area of my house. But I feel it could be left on 24/7.

Disappointed

Comments about EdenPURE Quartz Infrared Portable Heater:

My dad bought me one of these a few years ago to place in my finished basement. It worked great for the first couple of years. Then it began sounding like a freight train before it completely died.

It worked fine when it was working but since it didn't work for very long I have to give it a low score for Performance.

Very easy to use when it was working.

A much higher level of quality was expected.

Wonderful product.

Comments about EdenPURE Quartz Infrared Portable Heater:

I absolutely love this heater. It is a wonderful way to keep a room(or rooms, warm, and save money on your electric bill. I highly recommend this product.

I have used this product for the entire cold season. It does its job heating the large areas if my home.

I find it very easy to use this product especially with the remote. Flip a switch and move it into position and your on your way to warmth.

I have children who like to use my furniture for different things, and it can withstand them so it is very durable.

I love the design of this heater. Its not too big and it doesn't go against furniture and decorations with an ugly look. It has a great look in my home, and matches my furniture wonderfully.

Safety
This product is very safe. I have small children and they do not get burned when they are near the heater. It will not burn you if you walk by it and hit or bump it. A very safe product even with small children.

Energy Efficient Infrared Portable Heater

from Flint, MI

Comments about EdenPURE Quartz Infrared Portable Heater:

I personally own the model shown in the picture and I couldn't be happier that I made the purchase. Since I've began using EdenPure my gas bill has gone down dramatically and I am able to lower my thermostat. It gives off warm heat WITHOUT drying the air out causing dry skin and breathing difficulties. I reccommend this product to anyone looking to stay warm for less.

This baby delivers on b.t.u.'s! In no time after turning it on you will feel the warm glow of even radiant heat chasing all that nasty cold back outside where it belongs.

If you can operate a coffee pot you are well equipped to use an edenpure.

EdenPure doesn't build flimsy breakable products. You and your family will enjoy this for years to come.

Designed to maximize the heat output without breaking your wallet in power costs.

Safety
There is no flame, no hot coils, nothing that is hot enough to cause a fire. Completely safe.

• Safety:

Really good heating source.

Comments about EdenPURE Quartz Infrared Portable Heater:

This is one of the best heating sources I have ever owned it will keep a large sized room very warm. It also has many safety feature it does not get to hot so when you touch it you will not be burned.It is very easy to use you can turn it on and set your temperature and it will do the rest.

• Safety:

Except for the electric bill, this was the right choice for me

Comments about EdenPURE Quartz Infrared Portable Heater:

I was shy for the longest time about shelling out the initial expense, but thought I won't know if I don't try it for myself.
Needless to say I have had mine for 4 years and keeping the filter clean is a breeze and making sure the unit is placed correctly in the room on its own circuit has had great benefits to my home.
With older animals in the home it has been a godsend to helping keep the home a good neutral temperature.
My only concern as to a downfall is that it does not really save on electric bills, I found out when comparing one winter gas/electric bill that I used just as much electricity the following winter for the Eden Pure as I did when I used just the gas.
It does work as advertised and then some, very reliable.

Extremely happy with my purchase. performs as expected. Is long lasting have not had to repair as of yet and this is now 4 years later.
Heats quickly, and stays on task. Warms the walls as advertised. Filter is easy to access and keep clean. Will shut off if the power goes out and will beep when power restored letting you know to turn off unplug and start again.

Pretty much unpack check to make sure filter is in place, find a good place to put the unit, and make sure an electrical outlet is available and plug it in turn it on and away you go.
Making sure you read the instructions and do as they say will make owning one of these a plus for any household.

After my first year of use of the Eden Pure Heater I was worried about where to put it in the off months but that was a useless worry. I just packed it back in its box and set it in my storage area and had no problems since. Very durable since I don't have kids who rough house inside, I have had a very reliable long lasting unit. Even when the cats come racing through they have not been able to knock it over, but they have been able to turn it so be sure it is placed on a surface that it won't roll so easily.

Small in design but big enough to use as an end table. I have limited space and can't say that I am at all disappointed with the room it takes up, in fact I'm happy with the design as this was a ready made table that I use frequently during the winter months.

Safety
Love the safety features it has incorporated, such as power failure switch, if the plug becomes loose or crooked in the outlet, it will notify you with beeping as when my dog got caught up in the cord and pulled the plug half out. the unit shut off and beeped to let me know there was an issue. there is a distinctly lower tone, sound when the filter is getting too dirty and that is nice but it would be better if a sound was made to let you know of the issue of a dirty filter.

• Safety:

Best portable heater we have tried.

Comments about EdenPURE Quartz Infrared Portable Heater:

We love our Eden Pure Gen 3 1000 heater, We have not been disappointed with it. It heats a whole room which is very nice. We have moved it to other rooms when we have had guests that were sleeping in the basement and needed extra heat. We love how it doesn't get hot to the touch, so it is much safer than other portable heaters. The other nice surprise is that we can run this heater all day and there is no extra charge on our electric bill. We will always make sure we have one of these in our home. We have also bought an Eden Pure Fireplace that we are happy with. We love that this heater is portable wherever we need to use it. It is light enough for one person to pick it up and carry it, even going up and down stairs.

Love its performance!!

Not much to running it. Just plug it in, press start and it runs.

We have had our heater for many years. Maybe 5 or 6 and we run it on a daily basis. So yes it is durable.

Good.

Safety
Great safety because it doesn't get hot, so we are comfortable using it in ant room and even at night while people are sleeping.

Perfect size!

Comments about EdenPURE Quartz Infrared Portable Heater:

My husband and I purchased the EdenPURE GEN3 1000 Quartz Infrared Portable Heater when we found out our last rental home did not have central heat. I am so happy that we did because we were very pleased with the performance of this little heater. It may not look like much, but not only is this heater attractive, it will also put out some major heat if you need it to. We had placed it in our open living room (about 600 sq ft), and found that not only did it heat the entire space up, but it took a relatively short amount of time to do so. This heater is very simple to use and all of the buttons are easy to decipher. Many people that came over we surprised at how well it heated up our house. We found it to be very durable as we used it for days at a time and never had any problems with it overheating or breaking down. Ours also came with a warranty which was great and provided us with some peace of mind. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a sleek/compact heating unit that will consistently heat up a big or small sized area.

• Safety:

Very cool and great performance!

Comments about EdenPURE Quartz Infrared Portable Heater:

Nice. Not loud. Nice even heat through out the room. Got it because we own tropical birds. This works with the house heater to make it nice for my birds.

Gets heat out fast and efficent.

Basic really basic buttons to control it. Couldn't be easier.

I sit on it some times!

The orange glow that comes out of it is so cool looking. The box design is nice.

Safety
Very safe on all day mostly. The box never gets hot even when I want it to kick out lots of heat.

Amazing heater!

Comments about EdenPURE Quartz Infrared Portable Heater:

We are extremely satisfied with our heater. We have it in our basement since we have finished a good chunk of it off. It heats evenly and quite quickly. It's quiet and cool to the touch (we have 3 kids), even when it has been heating for hours. So we don't have to worry about anyone touching it accidentally.

Heats a decent size room (500 sq. feet at least!) quickly and quietly!

Push on the desired temp and that's it.

We've had our heater for a couple years and it still heats as wonderfully as when we first purchased it. (and we use it regularly and move it around a lot)

The outside looks nice, it doesn't stick out like some space heaters do. It has wheels to it can be moved easily.

Safety
The main reason we bought this heater is because it stays cool to the touch. At the time we had a dog and 3 very small children. No one ever received a burn or even complained it was hot if it was touched accidentally. No risk of burning the house down!