Other Baby Foods:
Earth's Best
Earth's Best Sesame Street Crunchin' Crackers - Cheddar

Earth's Best Sesame Street Crunchin' Crackers - Cheddar

Awesome snack food for little ones.

from Florida

Comments about Earth's Best Sesame Street Crunchin' Crackers - Cheddar:

I don't really like Earth's Best baby food or formula but I do like the toddler and preschool snacks that they make. I bought these because I wasn't exactly a huge fan of feeding my toddler niece Cheez Its. I was impressed at not only the quality of ingredients, but the flavor that they have. They are better than any other cheese cracker I have bought for snack time.

They are sold at all the major grocery stores as well as the big chain stores like Wal-Mart and Target. They are priced pretty good, more expensive then the less healthy kid snacks, but that is often the case with all natural or healthier snacks.

I would for sure recommend these for daycare providers or moms.

Quality of Ingredients
I love the ingredients that Earths Best uses in these cheese crackers. They are more wholesome and make me feel better about offering these as a snack to the kids in my care. I buy these because they have good ingredients and I feel better buying these.

• Quality of Ingredients:
  • Safety:

I love Sesame Street

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Earth's Best Sesame Street Crunchin' Crackers - Cheddar:

Ever since the very first time my son tried these he as well as I, have loved them. I love them because they are from Sesame Street - a name and a brand I have trusted since I was a kid. I love them because they are made with high quality ingredients as well. I feel really good about buying and feeding them to my son. He loves them because they taste good. He also loves and gets a real kick out of the shapes of the characters. He enjoys playing with them as much as he does eating them. I love the cheddar flavor as well as he does. I also love that they are just the right size for his tiny fingers. It honestly feels good to know that Sesame Street - who has already earned my trust has created tasty and nutritious treats that are fun and entertaining as well for my little monster. He is an amazing little boy and I would like to think Sesame street products have had a lot to do with that.

Quality of Ingredients
High quality, wholesome

Safety
Small enough for tiny fingers and mouths

• Quality of Ingredients:
  • Safety:

My kids love these

from Alexandria, VA

Comments about Earth's Best Sesame Street Crunchin' Crackers - Cheddar:

Not only do my kids love the taste of these crackers, but Earth's Best has tied the product in with Sesame Street, so the crackers are shaped liked Elmo and Big Bird, which has major appeal for them (they are HUGE Sesame Street fans).  These are by far the best organic crackers I have been able to find for my kids!