Other Flat Screen TVs:

Dynex 55" LCD Flatscreen

Pros

Cons

• Sound Quality:

TV is a good size. It works well

Comments about Dynex 55" LCD Flatscreen:

It was a bit difficult to install because...hey, flat screen! But we like the large picture and not having to squint to see things. I love that it takes up so much less room.

Sound Quality
We are older and the sound goes up loudly enough that my husband can hear it and it is clear enough that it doesn't deafen me.

Have had this for over 3 years. Works great!

Great TV

Comments about Dynex 55" LCD Flatscreen:

We are a TV watching family … we have 13 TV's. My flat screen 32 inch Dynex is mounted on the wall in my kitchen/dining room combo. The picture and sound quality are great. Even when my husband is cooking (smoke!), the picture quality is sharp and clear. I am not inclined technically but my TV is easy to manage and figure out. The sound is great also. It gets loud enough to hear over the stand mixer and dishwasher. We have many TV's, larger TV's but this is the one I watch the most.

Picture Quality
Clear, sharp picture. Great quality!

Sound Quality
Sound is amazing. It's like surround-sound. It gets loud enough to be heard over various kitchen appliances (dishwasher, stand mixer, hand mixer, can opener, washer machine, dryer, lawn mowers etc.).

My husband dropped the TV while mounting and nothing is broken, no missing pieces. It works perfectly.

I have a flat screen. It's a larger TV but hardly sticks out from the wall.

Very Good for the Price

Comments about Dynex 55" LCD Flatscreen:

Picture is good but not great. Generates a lot of heat. But operates well and has some great features with tons of hookups for external devices

It is very heavy which makes it tough to move when actually moving. I can also see it bowing the stand that it is one, so it will eventually need to be replaced

• Sound Quality:

This is the best TV for the best price.

from Cedar City, UT

Comments about Dynex 55" LCD Flatscreen:

I love the picture quality of this TV and the price was very reasonable for the size. I would recommend it to anyone.

Picture Quality
The picture is the best.

I have had this for over a year and would not trade it.

I love the design of this model it looks good.

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am with this TV. The performance is great.

• Sound Quality:

Never heard of it but love it

Comments about Dynex 55" LCD Flatscreen:

This flatscreen TV really is just like any other Television, I can't tell the difference in resolution or quality if the image. My husband loves the HD quality and now he's obsessed with getting every movie we watch in HD, if it's not HD heaven forbid we have to return it and get the HD one. This moive really does put out high resolution imaging and me and my husband have compared it to other televisions and it really matches up with pretty well. For instance the samsung and the insignia have to same resolution picture quality. We love it and we really would buy it again!

Picture Quality
So perfect we love watching movies in HD

Sound Quality
Perfect louder than we expected!

Seems very durable I haven't dropped it or anything but it seems very well put together

Looks like any other TV, Sleek black and like a flatscreen

This TV perfroms above my expectations and really matches up to other companies out there even though I never heard of DYNEX now I really love them!

Good TV brand

Comments about Dynex 55" LCD Flatscreen:

My last two TV's have been Dynex and they have lasted a long time. This brand is cheaper than some of the other brands, but it doesn't lack quality. The picture and sound quality is great and these TVs last a long time. Plenty of HDMI ports so you can hook up a laptop or Bluray player and stream videos.

Picture Quality
Very good picture quality. Nothing is blurry or out of focus.

Sound Quality
Sound quality is good, it doesn't sound like you're listening to something from far away or have any rustling noises.

I've had my Dynex TV for a while now and it has held up very well. I had my last Dynex TV for years before finally getting a bigger model.

Sleek black design looks nice and elegant.

I haven't ever had any performance issues with my TV. Everything works well, all of the side ports work and I use them for Xbox and Bluray and the TV connects just fine.