Other Shampoos:
Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Shampoo

Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Shampoo

Pros

Cons

The go fresh therapy line of shampoos are amazing!

The go fresh therapy line of shampoos and conditioners by dove are just absolutely amazing!! I have not seen anything like it!! Not only do the products stop extra hair from falling out they have a sensual fragrance that is completely uplifting and energizing. The fragrance also lingers on the hair for a couple of days if one does not heat style their hair. I have received many compliments from so many people on how soft and wonderful smelling my hair is. It also acts as a clarifying shampoo and this helps to keep your hair manageable. I have seen my heat damage hair see much improvement in just one wash. After I was through with my bottle I swore I would never use anything else. The best part is this line is the price. It is very affordable for anyone who wants salon like hair without the pricey tag. I am so glad that dove has expanded this line to include sprays, soaps and deodorant. I cant wait to try these products as well.

dove leaves you with soft hair, but nothing else.

I received this as a sample in the mail a few months ago, and was thrilled that I would be able to try it. I have very thick wavy/curly hair, so i'm always trying to find something that might be able to tame my curls. As I was lathering up the shampoo, the scent smelled wonderful and fresh, but it didn't seem to lather as nicely as I thought it would. Maybe that's just because I have a lot of hair..I'm not completely sure.

I was also disappointed that when I dryed my hair the scent from the shampoo that i had smelled in the shower had not stayed in my hair. My hair also became even more frizzy then it usually was and puffed up a lot.

I will say though, that my hair became SO much softer after I used dove go fresh therapy energize shampoo. I could run my fingers through it, and it wouldn't end up in knots.

Overall I would give this product a 2 out of 5. Only because it left my hair soft and manageable. I would not recommend this product.

Great Shampoo Although Doesn't Wake Me Up

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Shampoo:

This is a great overall shampoo that does its job well. My absolute favorite line of products is that of Dove. The only downfall to this Dove shampoo is that it is claimed by its product name to be an energizing shampoo although has never followed through on that statement for me personally. I should mention though that I am the type of person who isn't easily woken up by anything including caffeine, etc. The scent is great and is strong enough to fill up the shower while washing my hair though. While the smell itself is fine, it does nothing of the energizing sense. Still it is a great product as I never would expect that much of a 'lift' from a shampoo. Definitely recommend any Dove product.

This Dove shampoo does exactly what it should. It leaves my hair feeling perfectly clean and without residue. I have normal hair which is also color treated and this shampoo has never been a problem for me.

This shampoo has a scent that will fill the air in the shower. It is powerful enough that it smells strong but not an overpowering scent by any means. The claim that the scent is energizing should probably be changed to 'uplifting'.

Perfect for Summer.

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Shampoo:

I use Dove shampoos and conditioners most of the time, and I like this one for dring summer. It makes my hair soft and manageable. However, for me it's too light to use during the winter static. It's a great price, and there are usually coupons for Dove products in the newspaper circulars and online. The only thing I would change is the shape of the bottle. I prefer bottles with flat tops so that when you're running low you can turn them over to get all the shampoo out.

This is a good shampoo that lathers up well and rinses clean. It has a good texture and leaves hair very clean and not weighted down. I use it during the summer because my hair tends to be a little bit drier and frizzier in the winter, so I need something a little heavier then. This shampoo also keeps my hair from getting too oily during the summer. I've never used it for chemical treated hair.

I love the citrus scent of this Dove shampoo. It's light and refreshing without being too strong, which is perfect for waking up in the morning. It really is an energizing scent.

Smells amazing

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Shampoo:

The dove go fresh energizing shampoo is a great product. I love the whole go fresh line. This shampoo cleanses hair without drying it out or weighing it down. It has an amazing citrus scent that makes my entire shower better. I would recommend this shampoo for all hair types, even dry or thin hair.

A decent shampoo for a decent price.

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Shampoo:

As most new products I happen to stumble upon, I came across this shampoo by giving my husband a too broad description of the shampoo I needed. Thus, he came home with a new shampoo for me to try. I was quite hesitant on trying the Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Shampoo but after a few uses I was pleasantly surprised by the results. Sure, it's not a shampoo I will ever buy again, as I already have my favorite shampoo that works great on my hair, but it was a rather decent shampoo that I wouldn't mind using again.

I wouldn't say my hair or scalp felt energized but they it definitely did feel clean. It helped remove some build up too that I had but it didn't give me any added moisture or volume.

The scent was nice. It smelled like grapefruit and lemongrass. Lemongrass leaves a clean scent to your hair while also acting as a differentiating scent when compared to other shampoos and conditiones.

Super

from Warren, OH

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Shampoo:

I recently purchased this shampoo and I have to say that I really love it. One of the main things that I really love about this shampoo is that it smells so amazingly delicious. I love this also because it makes my hair so dreamy and soft and It doesnt get dried out like it used to with other shampoos. This is a wonderful shampoo to use for dry hair and probably even for any hair type as if leaves your locks feeling luciously soft for days! I am in love with it and highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to switch over to a new shampoo because I just cant say how much it its really working for me and I hope you get to try it and have the same results also!! :) Its super fabulous and even though it is a little pricey I would have to say its really worth it for how fabulous your hair looks when you are finished using it. Its effective and smells realyl god and not so bad on the price either.

Great!

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Shampoo:

I make it my mission to try as many products that Dove has to offer and this does not disappoint. I love the go fresh line. It makes me feel refreshed and clean, which is exactly what I'm looking for in a shampoo. This particular product has a great citrus scent. I enjoy shampoos that are either lightly scented or citrus scented. Citrus just smells very clean to me so I was very excited when I saw that they used that in their product. It lathers well in my hair and leaves it feeling soft after I rinse it off and leave it to air dry. I don't know what it means by energized therapy though. I don't feel like I have more energy after the wash. In fact, I don't feel different at all. I'm thinking that it is a gimmick to get people to buy it. Regardless, it is a good shampoo in and of itself and I think that everyone should give it a try. It is a good shampoo for every day use and very affordable.

Smells great, leaves hair feeling soft and clean!

from Springfield, MO

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Shampoo:

I wanted to try something a little different than my same old, go-to shampoo. I have had a good experience with Dove in the past, so I decided to try the Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Shampoo.
I wanted something with a new, fresh scent different from the same flowery ones I have tried before...and this shampoo has delivered! I am not a morning person, but every day when I get in my shower and it is time to wash my hair, the scent really does help wake me up. I am still not a big fan of mornings, but I am glad that I found a shampoo that has such a pleasant scent.
I use this along with Dove conditioner and together they leave my hair feeling clean and soft every day. This shampoo cleans well, smells great, and leaves my hair feeling fresh. There is no residue left behind, so it rinses clean, too. I highly recommend trying Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Shampoo!

dove definately lives up to its name!

from Milledgeville, GA

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Shampoo:

Dove Go Fresh Therapy Shampoo is one of my favorite shampoos. It does everything that it says on the bottle and more. It really gives my hair that healthy feeling even after the first time you use it. My friends even asked me what i was using! I blow dry and straighten my hair everyday and no one can tell because of how healthy my hair looks and feels! It smells wonderful and the sent stays with you all day and smells just as fresh as it does in the bottle. When used with the conditoner as well your fingers can finally slip through your hair with ease! No more knots and tangles when you get out of the shower! My hair is half way down my back and it really works wonders for those dead looking ends! After a few washes you won't want to use anything else! If you want your hair to say as much as you this is the right shampoo! It now comes with a convienent pump so you never squeeze to much. It really is my little BIG hair saver!

Wake with Dove GoFresh Shampoo

from Andreas, PA

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Shampoo:

Ever tried shampoos that don't make your scalp and hair feel good? You have to wash your hair twice to make your head feel clean! The subtle grapefruit and lemongrass smell of Dove GoFresh Therapy Shampoo cleans your mind as the shampoo cleans your hair. As you massage in Dove Shampoo, you can feel the clean and smell it too. When you shampoo owth Dove GoFresh Shampoo, your hair becomes manageable. The next day, your hair continues to manageable, fresh and clean.

Dove go fresh therapy energize shampoo really cleans hair well.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Shampoo:

I received sample sachets of both the Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Shampoo, and Conditioner, in the mail. Dove are also good at sending samples of their products. Then if you like them, they know they have you.

The initial sample was only .28 fluid ounce (8.8 ml), which did one shampoo for me.

I tore the top of the sachet, wet my hair, and then squeezed it into my hands. The shampoo was fairly thick, and had a nice fragrance.

After adding more water to my hair, I got a rich lather. I rubbed the shampoo well into my hair, and left it on for a couple of minutes. I then rinsed it off.

My hair felt, and smelled clean. It didn't feel as soft as when I use a conditioner, so decided to use one. After rinsing this off, my hair felt great.

I used my other styling aids, and my hair came out great. It had shine, and looked full.

My hair had a good shine to it, and felt clean.

It states that the shampoo contains grapefruit and lemongrass, but I thought it had a more floral fragrance to it. Very pleasant, and long lasting.