1.7

1.7

Dove

from Miami, fl

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine

Cons

• Oily Hair

Comments about Dove Therapy Anti-Dandruff Shampoo:

This shampoo at first impression I liked the design and impression of the bottle, when uncovering the jar he shampoo have a smell of mint, it is thick white, I liked the fact of applying it in my hair as it gave him a menthol sensation already The time of cleaning, I leave my hair soft without causing any mistreatment in it but the dandruff does not eliminate it in fact this shampoo made me leave more dandruff and even hives, I honestly do not recommend it.

• Hair Type:
    • Wavy Hair

Very Bad

Comments about Dove Therapy Anti-Dandruff Shampoo:

This has to be one of the worst dandruff shampoos I have ever tried! I used it for about 3 weeks and it dried my scalp and hair. I had worse dandruff after using this product than before. I could not believe that this stuff was suppose to get rid of dandruff. My hair was damaged to the point of it braking off when I combed it. I could not believe that Dove would sell such a bad product. The sad part was, at first the product seemed to be ok and I liked the smell of it. As the days went on my head started to itch worse and my scalp started to hurt. By the time I decided to stop using this product I had patches on my scaIp that were so sore I cried when scratching the itch. My hair felt like straw and was very brittle. I returned the product to the store and got my money back. The person who helped me was very surprised that this product was sooo bad. I could not recommend this product to anyone.

Dove Therapy Antidandruff is just a treatment

from 60811

Comments about Dove Therapy Anti-Dandruff Shampoo:

Having dandruff problems for years, I decided to change the shampoo periodically. So, I bought a new antidandruff product, Dove Therapy Antidandruff. It is a 8.5 oz bottle ( 250 ml ) and it is shampoo with moisturising serum and Zinc Pyrithione, which are components who elliminate the dandruff. As an anti-dandruff treatment, I was content with the product. But as a shampoo, I was not so content, because immediately after I dried my hair it didn't have volume. It was like the shampoo had balm, which I really didn't want for my hair. Another disadvantage was that after 2 days, my hair started to become oily and after 3 days maximum I was forced to wash it.

But the most unpleasant thing was that when I washed my hair, I had to be very careful not to get shampoo in my eyes, for it burned my eyes. When I rinsed my face, it was already too late. And even my skin face was burning after the shower and it became dry and quite itchy.

I liked the smell of this shampoo, and the texture, and the fact that the hair was easy to wash. And it was really efficient as an anti- dandruff product.