Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Dove

Pros

Cons

Spa treatment for your face at home

I cant say enough good things about this! I tried it on a whim, I hadnt heard of it but after reading the package was pretty sure it would work. I trust the dove name. When I got it home, I realized how small it was and how easy it seemed to use. I put a pillow pad on it and tried it. The vibration in the wand is just right, you can feel it working but it isnt painful or numbing. It was very easy to maneuver all over the face, even around my chin and neck. I could tell it was taking my makeup off because the sponge turned a light tan color. When I was done, I took the pad off, threw it away and rinsed off the handle. Then I rinsed my face. It came right off easily, didnt burn my eyes and my skin felt great. It felt like I had just had a facial at the spa! There was no drying to tightness to my skin. I loved how it made my skin feel, and the refills are nice, the size boxes are good so I can buy one and have it for a week or so.

Nice design

I had back surgery and because of this I can't bend for 6 weeks. My nite time routine of washing my face had to change , so I bought the Dove Skin Revitalizer.  It works fine but I now have pimples. It may not be the dove, just the stress of surgery, but I usually don't just use soap on my face?  I do like how it feels like a mini massage.  Maybe if they could put a little bit of acne cleaner into their cleaning pads it may help us that still have problems with the curse of the pimple!

Did not work out for me.

Comments about Dove SkinVitalizer Facial Cleansing Massager:

I had a number of issues with Dove SkinVitalizer Facial Cleansing Massager. It did not seem to clean my pores like I wanted and expected it to. It was a little expensive so I expected a lot more than what I was given. The scent was irritating and it left a bit of shine. I do not think it is a good product for those serious about their skin and skincare. I would not recommend this product.

I did not find this product to be effective at all. I feel as though I could get more done by simply washing my face with face wash and a washcloth.

Ease of Application
It is an easy product to use and suds up pretty well. It is also easy to store away when you are done using it.

The scent was unpleasant and irritating. I found that if I got it near my eyes it really irritated them. I can not pin point it but I think the scent caused my breakouts to multiply and worsen. After I stopped using this product they went away.

Gives you a deep clean.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Dove SkinVitalizer Facial Cleansing Massager:

This is the coolest little brush that you can use to clean your face with. When I wash my face and only rub it in with my hands, I know that I am getting it clean, but it is not always as deep of a clean as I would like it to be, I feel like I can not reach deep in my pores and that I could be doing more and getting myself a deeper and more overall clean. I bought this and I was surprised at how much better my skin looked after just one use of this. It is waterproof so I leave it in my shower and use it everyday when I take a shower. It is nice to be able to put my cleanser on it and just turn it on and let it do all of the hard work. It goes deep into my powers and leaves my skin so much cleaner than it had been beforehand. My skin glows after using this and just has so much of a healthier look to it. After using this my pores have shrunk to where they are so small that they can barely be seen and this is such a plus because now I hardly ever get a pimple or a blackhead.

from Hermiston, OR

Comments about Dove SkinVitalizer Facial Cleansing Massager:

I had no idea what I was going to actually feel like after using the Dove SkinVitalizer Facial Cleansing Massager, but I decided I had nothing to lose. The cost of cleansing massager was a little on the high side. I found the packaging to be very difficult to open. The instructions were very clear on how to use the product. I used my regular facial cleansing cream with this. Using this cleansing device, I felt my skin not only becoming cleaner, but every muscle in my face and neck was slowly relaxing. It was like having my own spa in my bathroom. After rinsing my skin with water, it felt lightly tingly and rejuvenated. Over time, the more I used it, I saw my skin look younger, look fresher and fuller. This cleansing massager is easy to clean. It is easy to store. It packs very nicely in my toiletry bag when I travel. Sometimes I use this cleansing device without any cleansing cream, just to have a gentle massage. Buying this is a great investment in ones skin care regime.

• Ease of Application:

Not for sensitive acne prone skin

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Dove SkinVitalizer Facial Cleansing Massager:

I purchased the Dove Skinvitalizer Facial Cleaning Massager to smooth out my skin. I've heard and seen people have great results with similar facial massage products so I decided to give it a try. This product isn't too powerful, but it's far from weak. I applied an exfoliating pad and began to massage my wet soapy face. This massager felt really good on my face and made cleansing very easy. I used this product for 1 minute over my face spending 15 seconds in each quadrant. After rinsing off my face I immediately notice a nice glow. After a couple of minutes my face became very dry and tight. I
applied moisturizing lotion to my face to combat the effects of the massager. As the day went on my face became very oily and eventually my pores clogged. I definitely can't recommend Dove Skinvitalizer Facial Cleansing Massager to anyone with very sensitive skin or acne prone skin because this product will have a negative outcome for most.

Wonderful product!

Comments about Dove SkinVitalizer Facial Cleansing Massager:

I've used the Dove SkinVitalizer Facial Cleansing Massager for a long time, and I really love it. It can be used for cleansing and exfoliating, but I normally use it for exfoliating a couple of times per week.

This is an excellent product for most skin types. I probably would not use it if I had acne since exfoliating can make acne worse. I have slightly oily skin, and I love the pads that come with this product. The vibration of the SkinVitalizer really makes my skin feel soft and smoother. The only real problem I have with this product is that the cleanser in the pad is gone before the pad needs to be changed, so I just use my own cleanser with it. I don't want to throw the pad away after just one use since that feels wasteful, so I use it with regular cleanser a couple of times before changing the pad.

Ease of Application
I use this product in the shower, and it works great. I was concerned that the pad wouldn't stick, but it really does. Then, when you need to change it, it just peels off.

I love the scent of almost all Dove products, and this is no exception.

• Ease of Application:

this is a really good product to use

Comments about Dove SkinVitalizer Facial Cleansing Massager:

This is a really good product to use. When I used it afterwards my face felt really soft and it wasnt oily and after a few days of using it, it started to really help with my acne and it felt like a face massage.I am deffiantly glad I bought it and I would buy it again

The Dove New Skin Vitalizer Facial Cleansing Messager works

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Dove SkinVitalizer Facial Cleansing Massager:

The **Dove New Skin Vitalizer Facial Cleansing Massager **really works.  It cleanse and renew my skin; giving it a youthful glow and fresh feeling.  I have tried several facial product and this really feels good on my skin.  I don't worry about my skin burning or being irritated because the cleanser is to harsh on my skin.  I like feeling how smooth and soft my face feel even after the first usage.  This one is well worth it.

Nice design

from Culpeper, VA

Comments about Dove SkinVitalizer Facial Cleansing Massager:

Helps my acne prone skin!

from Sumter, SC

Comments about Dove SkinVitalizer Facial Cleansing Massager:

I bought this last week with a free coupon, I have severe acne and scaring ALL over my face and after using this product for several days, my face isn't breaking out as much, less red, and way more smoother! And for the price, you can't beat it! I plan to contiune using this, I'm hooked. I'm afraid if I quit using it, my skin will return to the same state it was.

Spa treatment for your face at home