Other Hair Conditioners:
Dove
Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Conditioner

Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Conditioner

Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Conditioner livens up my hair.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Conditioner:

I received a sample sachet of both the Dove Go Fresh Energize Shampoo and Conditioner in the mail. I decided to use them together, as it's states on the sachet that this will give the best results.

I shampooed my hair, and then rinsed it. I then tore the top of the conditioner. I loved the smell of grapefruit and lemongrass, it was feminine, but not floral.

The conditioner is nice and thick, and there was plenty for me to put all over my hair. I got my fingers, and went through every inch of my hair, making sure that the roots had plenty. I left the conditioner on for about 5 minutes, while I showered.

It suggests 1 to 3 minutes.

I rinsed off my hair, and ran my fingers through it. It was soft, smooth, with no tangles.

I continued on with gel, blow drying, curling, teasing, and then putting my hair into a French twist. The result was great. My hair was easy to manage, had a lovely shine, and looked good.

Dove always have quality products and their Go Fresh Therapy Energize Conditioner is no exception. A product I will buy.

Left my hair feeling great, and tangle free.

Feminine fragrance.

Dove Go Fresh Therapy conditioner isn't oily!

from Memphis, TN

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Conditioner:

I have pretty thin hair and it can be difficult to find conditioners that condition without leaving my hair oily, even if marketed to people with thin hair. Not only does this conditioner have a great grapefruit and lemongrass scent - a wonderful mix for a fresh scent that stays on throughout the day - but it can be used all over the hair without leaving any sort of residue. Other conditioners I've used can only be applied on the ends of the hair, not on the top of the head, but not this product. Dove has done a great job at making products that work so well on normal, thin hair. I use this conditioner with the Dove Damage Therapy energize shampoo and they work perfectly together. The best part about this conditioner, other than it not leaving my hair limp and oily, is that it doesn't have to be used every day. I can go a day or two without having to condition my hair. That leaves out the fear of over conditioning.

Smells lovely!

from Federal Way, WA

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Conditioner:

I love Dove products and have been using them for as long as I can remember. When they came out with a hair care line, I knew instantly that their shampoo and conditioner would be a hit with me and my sisters!

This scent was the first we tried because it seemed girly, etc. The smell on hair is great. There are some conditioners that smell great in the bottle, but once it's on your hair it isn't as good anymore! Well this one not only softened our coarse hair and made it tangle free, it also left it smelling fresh - and not just fresh out of the shower, but for a few hours afterward too!

This is a great quality item that is expected from Dove and that I would recommend to all my friends and family. I also love that it is always to competitively priced and that Dove always has coupons to use with it so I can get a good deal. In fact, there have been such great deals with it lately that I have stocked up!

Only Energy Is In the Great Scent

from South Elgin, IL

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Conditioner:

Sometimes I wonder if shampoos and conditioners really ever live up to the promises they make other than shiny, silky, etc. Mentioning "Energy" in your conditioner brings up certain images. I'm not sure what exactly I was expecting, but in the end, after using Dove Therapy Go Fresh Energize Conditioner, I didn't really feel too much of any energetic benefit. The claims are that this Dove Conditioner revitalizes hair and makes it bouncy. After using it for a few weeks, I just didn't feel it was doing that. Of course those claims are the type that are hard to back up anyway. How can you prove it's making your hair revitalized? You can say it makes it feel that way or it doesn't, and that's the most you can expect. I never felt anything different with the texture of my hair at all. What I do like about this conditioner is the scent. It combines grapefruit and lemongrass and that's where I find the energy. The smell is definitely uplifting. Nine times out of ten, that's what's more important to me when buying personal products, the scent. However, the claims are also that the scent is long-lasting, and while I cover up my conditioner smell with mousse and hair spray, I can only smell my hair spray a few hours after. I'm likely to think that even if I didn't use any other products, that it still wouldn't be long-lasting. The big question is will I use it again. Yes, I would, but I would also be easily swayed into trying another product. There isn't anything about this Dove Therapy Conditioner that will make me stay brand true, but the uplifting smell is enough to have me use it again barring other new choices.

Dove Energizing Conditioner is the best I've tried!

from Mason City, IA

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Conditioner:

First off I have to tell you how hard it has been for me to find the right conditioner for my hair...I have very curly, very thick hair and if I don't find the right shampoo and conditioner my hair turns out frizzy and you can't get a comb through that birds nest! Finally after searching and searching I have found the perfect conditioner (and shampoo) for me! Dove's Energizing conditioner has such a great outcome I will never switch brands again...I even pay full price for this product and that says a lot for a couponer like me where I can get shampoo / cond. for free.

Best things about Dove's Energizing Conditioner:

1. The softness it brings to my coarse naturally curly hair!  I can run my hands through my hair now without wondering if it will tangle.

2. The scent is so refreshing and for this stay-at-home mom of 2 boys...I need that little lift!

3. There is no buildup.

4. You don't need a whole lot...it goes a long way and for my length of hair that says something!

5. It gives my hair a lift!