Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Dove Daily Hydrating Facial Cleansing Cloths

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

A gentle way to clean sensitive skin!!!

**DoveFacial Cleansing Cloths

**DoveFacial Cleansing Cloths
**I've used several cleansing products over the years. I'm particular what I put on my face because I have sensitive skin. The products that I have tried in the past have irritated my skin. My mother has been using **Dove Facial Cleansing Cloths** for her sensitive skin. I used one of her cleansing cloths to try it. It gently cleansed my face without making it red or irritated. My skin felt clean and soft. I was immediately hooked on this product. ***About The Dove Facial Cleansing Cloths~***These soft cloths are designed especially for people with sensitive skin without stripping it. The cloths are unscented, dye-free, and soap-free. It won't clog your pores. These cloths are great for removing makeup even mascara and it moisturizes your skin.*** ***You get 30 soft cloths in a box. The cloths are in plastic with an opening at the top for pulling out the cloths. The cloths measure approximately 6" x 7.5".***Directions~***Moisten cloth with warm water and work into a rich lather. Cleanse gently and rinse with water. Discard cloth ***(do not flush)***. You can use the cloth to rinse your face, but you need to rinse the cloth thoroughly first.

The ingredients in the **Dove Facial Cleansing Cloths **are Water, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Silicone Quaternium-8, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Polyquaternium-10, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Polyquaternium-4, Triethyl Citrate, Pentadecalactone, Tetrahydrogeraniol-3, 7-Dimethyloctanol, Methylbenzodioxepinone, 2, 6 Dimethyl-7-Octen-2-ol, DMDM Hydantoin, and Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.***My Viewpoint***I've been very happy with the **Dove Facial Cleansing Cloths**. I use them everyday. You can cut the cloths in half to make them last longer. The cloths are disposable and can be convenient for most people. You can buy **Dove Facial Cleansing Cloths** at most drug stores, grocery stores, and Wal-Mart. Visit *dove.com* for more information about other Dove products.

I would recommend the **Dove Facial Cleansing Cloths** to someone who has sensitive skin and/or looking for a convenient way to cleanse the face. I give it ***4 stars***!

**Thank you for reading. If you would like to read more of my reviews, please click [*here*][1] *!*[*Krista Lynn*][2]
[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/aboutme/krislynn/profile_reviews
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/aboutme/krislynn

No advantage to using these over regular cleanser and water.

**Quick View**

**Quick View**

**Dove Daily Hydrating Cleansing Cloths **are OK for cleansing my face on the go but I don't trust them to get my face truly clean. I bought them thinking they were the types of cloths you use without water (like baby wipes for the face) but these actually need water to work. Disappointing.

**Full View**

**Dove Daily Hydrating Cleansing Cloths Refill Pack Regular** are refills of cloths that go into a plastic dispenser box. I don't bother with the box. These come in a resealable bag and I use them right out of the bag.

These cloths are moist and smell decent. You need to wet them and then they lather and you wash your face as you would with any cleanser. The problem is rinsing the lather off. The cloths are too filled with cleanser to do use so you either have to splash your face until the lather is gone or use a washcloth to cleanse your face. So why would I even want to use these? My own cleanser is better and  less of a hassle!

The one advantage for me to these wipes is that I can put a few in a zip lock bag and use them on the go like at the lake or up in the mountains. But I still need water and a towel so it isn't a huge time saver. I prefer the waterless wipes for these situations. They don't hydrate my skin but they also don't strip it. They're so average and such a hassle that I won't use these more than a few times a year.

**My Viewpoint**

These have a (very small) place in my skin care routine at times but they're just average cleansing wipes. They do remove surface dirt and make up but I certainly wouldn't use these in place of my own facial cleanser. I don't believe they clean deeply enough. I prefer the Dove wipes that don't need water when I am on the go to quickly clean my face. These are more of a hassle than my regular cleanser because they not only need to be rinsed, usually with a washcloth, but they have to be thrown out. They can't be flushed.

***I give them 2 stars. ***I really don't think these are time saving or convenient and I don't like the way my skin feels after I use them. They may work for you but I will stick to my tried and true facial cleansers and to the wipes that require no rinsing for on the go cleansing.

Feel clean

Comments about Dove Daily Hydrating Facial Cleansing Cloths:

I choose a nine out of ten for the Dove Daily Hydrating Facial Cleansing Cloths because I feel like they are a great product. They are wonderful at lathering up, you just need to make sure to get a good amount of water. They are a great size for your entire face and definitely have a good amount of the cleanser on them. I really like that I do not have to use a washcloth every single day which saves me a huge amount on laundry. I also like the packaging they come in because it keeps the remainder of the cloths dry and free of dirt while still being easy to access. The cleanser works very well at removing all dirt oil and makeup left on your skin after a long day. The only reason I did not give it a ten is because unless you really use your nails or bunch up the cloth, there really is not a whole lot of efoliation factor. I feel like this might hinder a very deep down cleansing of the pores. Otherwise this is a great product and I will continue to buy! Especially for on the road or travelling. I recommend!

No exfoliation.

• Ease of Application:

These are okay for on the go but not as a facewash.

from West Virginia

Comments about Dove Daily Hydrating Facial Cleansing Cloths:

I think these work alright for traveling and on the go but I definitely wouldn't use them everyday as my facial wash. The box suggests that you can use these to replace your old cleanser but these just don't do it for me. They work alright but you have to run water through them and then lather them up. It's not too big of a deal but I need something more on the go at work and these require a little extra effort. They're alright to keep in the bathroom. The cleanser in these doesn't irritate my eyes so I can use them as an eye makeup and mascara remover without much irritation. They do get the surface dirt and oil and makeup off of my skin but I don't plan on replacing any of my facial washes and scrubs any time soon with these. Overall, I wouldn't recommend them for daily use. They work alright if you need to get waterproof makeup off or if your feeling especially dirty on the surface. If the fabric were thicker and more grabbing I might like these better.

They do okay at getting the surface dirt, oil, and makeup off of my face. I would use these more as an eye makeup remover than anything else. I don't feel like they truly scrub and cleanse my facial skin.

Ease of Application
I was hoping these were pre-moistened but unfortunately they are not. They're still easy to use but it isn't so great for on the go. It's easy enough to lather them up and wash your face but afterwards you'll need to rinse with water and have a separate towel to dry with. That makes application a little frustrating. I was hoping for a wipe that I could use without having to wash away soap suds afterwards.

The scent of these is pleasant enough. They smell like a simple bar of soap.

Not a fan

from New Johnsonville, TN

Comments about Dove Daily Hydrating Facial Cleansing Cloths:

I was very disappointed with this product. I purchased these wipes because I had a high value coupon. I had tried other facial wipes before, but not Dove Hydrating Facial Cleansing Cloths. I was expecting the wipes to be pre-moistened, which is my mistake for not carefully reading the description on the box. Once I wet the cloth, it immediately began to lather. It lathered so much, that it was running down my hands and arms. I generally use cleansing wipes on the go (gym, travel) so having to deal with mess is not what I'm looking for. I also felt the cleansing cloths were scratchy compared to others I've used. Since I have sensitive skin, this was a concern for me. I also did not like the smell. I felt it was over perfumed and I do not like putting perfumed products on my face. I would not recommend this to others. Particularly if you are looking for a quick and easy product.

Easy to use

from IN

Comments about Dove Daily Hydrating Facial Cleansing Cloths:

I love Dove Daily Hydrating Facial Cleansing Cloths for many reasons. The main reason I love them is the simplicity of using them. They are the perfect size, pre soaped with Dove's gentle cleansing formula and ready to use. Simply add a little warm water and rub to get a gentle, moisturizing, cleansing cloth. These are great to use at home, but I love to take mine on trips, to the gym, even stash in my desk drawer at work. I have used these in a rest stop bathroom, I was traveling all day, felt the need to clean and refresh my face, and this was a perfect solution. No need to carry a wash cloth, and bottle of cleanser, just one simple wipe. Cleansing, non drying, gentle for even sensitive skin. These Dove cleansing cloths are surprisingly soft, and the rich lather feels luxurious on your skin. These are not just for cleansing, they are also make up removers, again only needing one cloth to do several jobs in your daily cleansing ritual.

Used to love these.

from Kansas

Comments about Dove Daily Hydrating Facial Cleansing Cloths:

In high school this was my go-to facial cleansing cloth. I mistakenly bought these once when I thought they were the moist towelettes. You actually have to use water with these cloths. Even though I mistakenly bought these I ended up really liking them! I used them for about 3 years.

Dove Daily Hydrating Facial Cleansing Cloths come in a convenient plastic tub. The cloths are really soft so they will not irritate sensitive skin. You simply add some water to these and wash our face with them. When you are done you toss the use cloth in the trash. They may not be quite as convenient as already moistened cloths but they work great. This product removed all of your makeup, including eye makeup.

What I really liked about these was how soft they left my skin. I have dry skin and these always made it feel less tight and more moisturized, especially in the winter time.

I am not sure that these are still being made, but maybe they can still be found online. I recommend these if you can find them!

• Ease of Application:

I use dove facial clothes all the times.

Comments about Dove Daily Hydrating Facial Cleansing Cloths:

I use Dove Daily Hydrating Facial Cleansing Cloths Every night to take off my make up. They are very gentle on my skin, and they are very effective. They take off the make up without me having to scrub my skin hard. They also smell great! I keep a package in my purse so that way I can have them wherever I go!

Scrub-a-dub

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Dove Daily Hydrating Facial Cleansing Cloths:

Although Dove Daily Hydrating Facial Cleansing Cloths is not my usual brand but, more recently, I purchased a package because the store I went to was out of my usual brand. I have to say, I really love the scent of the cloths. That was probably what stood out the most to me. The scent is very light and slightly powdery, Similar to the natural bar soap. They are made of a soft material and feel really soft and soothing. They are very soapy, which I found a bit surprising. I initially figured that they would lather up well, but just not as much as bar soap. The cloths were a nice size and I actually like the package they came in although they weren't as convenient as the disposable cello styled packaging, They held up better for all non travel purposes. They are very effective for leaving my face feeling refreshed and moisturized. They were definetely a nice change from my usual brand and I actually enjoyed them so much I may consider a switch every once in a while.

Work Well

Comments about Dove Daily Hydrating Facial Cleansing Cloths:

The Dove Daily Hydrating Facial Cleansing Cloths work well. I use them and so do my son and daughter. First of all, they are so convenient to use. You can just pull one out and it is ready to clean your face. That is so much easier than having to wet a washcloth and put soap on it and then having to rinse your face after cleaning it. These wipes allow you to just wipe your face really well and then dispose of the cloth. Secondly, they are soft and comfortable to use. They don't feel harsh to your skin. Most importantly, they do a very good job of cleaning your face. They take off make-up and also get rid of oil and dirt. They work well no matter the skin type. I have very dry skin and these wipes get it clean and don't irritate it. My son and daughter both have oily facial skin and some trouble with acne. I was a little concerned since these wipes are hydrating; I was afraid they might make my children's skin oilier. However, both kids say that these wipes work very well for them. It is nice to have one product that we all can use.

• Ease of Application:

very good. moisting and soft touch

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Dove Daily Hydrating Facial Cleansing Cloths:

I knew Dove in China when I was in college. It is a expensive one in market. I tried  a few time and loved it. I just like the smell, the moist that it offers, and it makes me feel good after using that. My mom is using that too. Also my husband. However, my husband has a oily skin so he tends to like being clean after shower. sometimes he does complaint that Dove is too moist. I am wondering if Dove has the product for oily skin clients.The cleansing pad make face-washing fun and enjoyable.I like it.

An extraordinary product with many uses

from Mercer Island, WA

Comments about Dove Daily Hydrating Facial Cleansing Cloths:

I have been pleased with how clear and glowing my skin looks after using Dove's Daily Hydrating cleansing cloths.  My face never feels dry or taut after use. Each cloth is so full of soft, luxurious suds that once my face is cleansed, there is often enough remaining suds to wash my entire body.  Generally, once I finish with the cloth, I open the shower door and toss the used cloth into the sink.  I have noticed that if I wipe out the sink, all traces of soap scum are removed and the sink sparkles.  Recently it occurred to me that I might be able to clean the shower floor with a cleansing cloth and what do you know!  it works like a charm.  I have a fiberglass shower floor and I have tried everything on it, but nothing is entirely satisfactory until now.  I use a new -- not used -- cloth on the wet floor, wiping it down firmly and thoroughly.  In minutes, the floor is as sparkling clean as my face.  for ease and efficiency, it is well worth the price of some additional cloths here and there.