4.8
UNILEVER202242

4.8

Pros

Cons

Dove beauty cream bar says it all, beauty!

Comments about Dove Beauty Cream Bar:

The only soap that stands up to it's name. It has a clean feel, and is lightly scented. It can also be used as a regular daily bar for face washing. Never drying. Dove beauty cream soap is the best beauty bar, and only soap I will ever use. You can never go wrong with Dove brand soaps.

Comments about Dove Beauty Cream Bar:

When I first saw the commercials on television for a soap which didn't just cleanse your skin but also absorbed into your deeper layers on skin, I thought, I just have to try that soap! For me, most other soaps did in fact feel like they remained on top of my skin surface (and then left a residue).

Dove Beauty Cream Bar is not like that. It actually moisturizes your skin as you cleanse. It seems to penetrate into the deeper layers of your skin and goes to work moisturizing and hydrating. It leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed but also soft and supple. My son, who suffers from dry skin and eczema, is able to use Dove Cream Bar without getting any reaction or irritation. I like that I can rely on Dove to look after my son's skin. My husband will use this soap in the shower, but he won't broadcast it's suitability from the nearest radio tower.

It is a little bit more expensive that other beauty bars but as I look upon this soap as a beauty treatment, I actually think it is relatively inexpensive.

A creamy bar of soap!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Dove Beauty Cream Bar:

The Dove Beauty Cream bar of soap is great! I really liked that it feels creamy when you put it on. It feels like you are rubbing lotion and soap on you. It goes on really well. It not only gets your body cleaned, but it moisturizes as well. This soap is easy to find at most stores and the Dove brand has been a great brand to use. It is a little bit more money than other soaps, but you are getting a better soap. It won't tighten your skin or leave it feeling dried out. Your skin will feel soft and smooth afterward. It has a good lather to it when rubbed around as well. This soap has a soft and fresh smell. I would definitely use this soap again. It works really well!

This soap does a great job of cleaning your body. It also does a great job of moisturizing and leaving your skin feeling soft.

The scent of this soap was pretty good. It didn't have an overpowering scent. It was soft, clean and fresh. I

Everything bar soap should be

Comments about Dove Beauty Cream Bar:

In short, I love Dove Beauty Bar. I first purchased Dove Beauty Bar soap about a year ago, primarily because I had a coupon and it was a good deal, as it is a bit pricier than other brands of bar soap. When I first used it, I realized instantly why Dove Beauty Bar is a bit pricier than the other brands, because Dove Beauty Bar's quality far exceeds all of the other brand name bar soaps that I have tried.

Prior to trying Dove Beauty Bar for the first time, I had always opted for body wash when it came to cleansing my body. Body wash, to me, just felt more feminine and provided a nice lather when using with a loofah. I had not, until then, found a bar soap that could deliver the same advantages that body wash provided when cleansing my body. Now though, I more often than not opt for Dove Beauty Bar for washing my body, and it has become my go to brand of soap to use.

Dove Beauty Bar has a clean, fresh, feminine scent that clings to my body long after I have left the shower. It provides fast and efficient lather for thorough cleansing and rinses off the skin with ease. Dove Beauty Bar is milky in appearance and provides a lotion-y quality when using it. It goes beyond the average soap in several respects, but where it really stands out is through it's moisturizing properties. Most soaps, to varying levels of effectiveness, will clean your skin, but in cleansing your skin, many will also wash away essential oils and some even tend to leave your skin dry and stiff. Dove Beauty Bar not only cleans beyond the average soap, leaving its delicious fragrance lingering on the skin longer than any other soap I have tried, but while cleaning the skin it is also providing moisture to the skin rather than depleting it. I am a big fan of lotion and love to soak my body with moisturizer after I have showered, but with Dove Beauty Bar, if I choose to skip that step I can and still feel as if I have moisturized.

It cleans and moisturizes the skin far better than any other name brand bar soap I have ever tried. I would give it an 11 if I could.

Has a fresh, clean scent that is almost heavenly, and its fragrance absorbs into the skin while washing, leaving you smelling clean and lovely for long after bath time.

Dove Beauty Cream Bar works wonders during the winter

from Waverly, IA

Comments about Dove Beauty Cream Bar:

The Dove Beauty Cream Bar is packaged in a white box with a blue right side bar. On the box is an in-print of what looks like silk. You know it's a good product when the box packaging is very simple and clean, because it doesn't need to add in extra things to the packaging.

I've always love Dove for their products and beauty campaigns. This wonderful company not only helps people smell good but it gives younger girls and ladies an opportunity to love themselves. To embrace what they were give and enjoy living. I like the fact that it retains moisture and smells wonderful. It doesn't have a over whelming powerful smell. It has a refreshing and light smell.

Dove Beauty Cream Bar is a aamazing product especially during the bitter winter. Like I mention before the bar adds moisture to the skin. My skin became very dry during the colder seasons. The Dove Beauty Cream Bar leaves my skin feeling fresh without leaving residue.

dove beauty cream bar is awesome!

from Woodbridge, NJ

Comments about Dove Beauty Cream Bar:

I have been using  dove beauty cream bar for the past 3 years.my skin is generally dry and this soap has greatly helped .i could see the change in my skin after i started using this soap.my skin has become soft and smooth.it has helped reducing acne on my face.has a very pleasant scent and the price is very reasonable for this quality product.