Other Mascaras:
Dior
Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara

Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara

The BEST Waterproof Mascara!

Comments about Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara:

I've yet to find a better waterproof mascara that Dior's Diorshow Waterproof mascara. It goes on so well, doesn't clump, makes your lashes look lush and full, long and thick, and it stays put. No amount of tears or water activities will budge this mascara; it won't flake or smudge. I also love the original Diorshow mascara, but the waterproof qualities of this tube is what makes me purchase it more often. However, because it works so well, you really do need to use a makeup remover to get it off. Although this mascara is expensive, I've never found another mascara that gives me so little trouble in application (others put too much mascara on the wand, clump, flake, smudge, etc.), but Diorshow Waterproof always gives me a flawless application. My eyelashes always look terrific - lush and full and long - with Diorshow mascara.

Truly waterproof; makeup remover required to take it off.

Ease of Application
Consistent, smooth application.

• Ease of Application:

a mascara to make thin eyelashes look full and long

from Fairfax, VA

Comments about Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara:

My friends and family member's have eyelashes that are just to die for....envious!! I did not want to spend a fortune on eye lash growth products. So I had to search high and low for a mascara that could full-fill my dream. My wish was granted when my best friend gave me  Diorshow #90 Black Waterproof Mascara. My first time trying it I used only one coat and my eyelashes were defined, longer looking and so full. I decided to test out a second coat of mascara. To my surprise it did not clump together but my eyelashes just looked even more amazing it sorta looked like I wore fake lashes. I used this mascara day and night and received countless compliments some even asked what brand of fake eye lashes that I wore because they looked so natural. I used to just use my cleanser to remove the mascara but I started to use waterproof eye make remover or extra virgin olive oil (<- moisturized my eyelashes). Using make up remover or extra virgin olive oil I would not have any traces of mascara after washing my face. I have to say this mascara stands up to put on a show. It does not flake, clump or dry up. Its just simply amazing. I am so happy that I found something :)

Looks great at first, flakes off soon, hard to wash off.

from Russell, KY

Comments about Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara:

In a recent search for a fabulous mascara, I ordered this and hoped for the best. I like long, dramatic lashes that don't clump, are very black, and wash off with soap and water, but do not fade, streak, or come off in any other way until I take it off. This mascara is gorgeous when it is first applied. It is a little difficult to apply because it has a fine texture, but after a week it was easy for me. Unfortunately, it wears off unless I put lots and lots of powder or powder eyeshadow under my eye and roughly down to my top cheek. I hate to put that much because it makes my under eye area look so dry. I puchased the waterproof variety to avoid this problem specifically, but it still comes off. It is not just an occasional problem, because it happens every time I wear it. I do not have abnormally oily skin, so I don't know why it keeps happening. l have found that Lancome hypnose looks just as good if not better and wears really well.