3.4

Pros

Cons

Nice soap - Peppy soap!

Comments about Dial NutriSkin Grape Seed Oil & Lemongrass Glycerin Bar Soap:

This is a really nice soap because it lathers up well, has a peppy, fruity, tart scent, and it doesn't dry out my skin. I liked how this soap is more natural, like how it has grapeseed oil that is good for your skin. What I don't like is that Dial discontinued this soap! They replaced it with this "Vitamin Boost: Amazing B" bar soap. The bar is green, just like the soap I'm reviewing, but when I read the description, it didn't have any lemongrass and grapeseed oil. It sucks that Dial is discontinuing some of the best bar soaps. Not to get off subject. Anyways, at stores, you used to be able to find big 8 packs of this soap for cheap prices.

This soap is very effective because it lathers up well, has a pleasant scent, and it doesn't dry out my skin. I enjoy using this soap, and because it has grapeseed oil, it's moisturizing. As I said before in other soap reviews, it doesn't make my skin peel. Same here. It's actually moisturizing! Something that surprises me about this soap (and I also like it) is that this soap is sort of see-through, but there's no sulfates!

This is a good soap because the scent smells peppy, fruity, and tart.

A pretty good soap!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Dial NutriSkin Grape Seed Oil & Lemongrass Glycerin Bar Soap:

I have used different kinds of dial soaps, so I thought that I would give this one a try. It was pretty good. Not my favorite out of the dial soaps, but not the worst either. I like the Grape Seed Oil and Lemongrass scent. It smells good putting it on and afterward. I like the glycerin bar of soap. My skin is sensitive and it doesn't dry my skin out much like other soaps have. It goes on smooth and lathers well. It gets your body clean and fresh. The bar is green, so that is fun as well. It fits into your average size soap dish. All in all this soap works good and does the job that it is suppose to do. This is a great soap for all members of the family. My husband even likes it. I would buy this again.

It cleans your body off well and leaves your skin feeling fresh. It lathers and rinses well also. The grapeseed oil and lemongrass smelled good together. I thought that it was a good scent.

I liked the scent.

If you have a sensitive phBalance, I do not reccommend this soap

Comments about Dial NutriSkin Grape Seed Oil & Lemongrass Glycerin Bar Soap:

messed with my phBalance which was miserable...because I thought I had a yeast infection or some thing else going on, I even went to the doctors for it only to have the test negative for a yeast infection...so I was left wondering what in the heck was going on...not cool..and left me with a very offensive odor, even more so...not cool!...not sure if it just did not mix well with my body oils or what but, I still have 8 bars to figure out what I am going to do with. It is only the dial glycerin soap that I have issues with...wonder what they use that is different from others to give me these issues with it...either way...if you have sensitive skin or a delicate phBalance as apparently I do...I would not reccomend this bar soap. How I figured out it was the glycerin soap. I went back to a regular white bar soap of dial....and my problem cleared up, until this week, I ran out of my regular white bar and went back to the grape seed and lemongrass and there you have it...same problem as before, thinking I had a yeast infection going on again...and the offensive odor. I like dial white bar soaps...but will not make the mistake of using the glycerin again.

Dial NutriSkin with fruit oil Glycerin Soap

from Shenandoah, PA

Comments about Dial NutriSkin Grape Seed Oil & Lemongrass Glycerin Bar Soap:

**Dial NutriSkin with fruit oil Glycerin Soap **with added grape seed oil and lemongrass among the list of other skin nourishing natural ingredients is part of the new **NutriSkin** line of products Dial has put out. The soap has a nice smell, masculine or feminine. **Dial NutriSkin with fruit oil Glycerin Soap** does not melt and break down very quick like other glycerin soap bars. It maintains it shape and firmness, and does not get excessively mushy like most glycerin bar soaps. ** Dial NutriSkin with fruit oil Glycerin Soap** is a generous long, full sized bar in comparison to other bar soaps. This glycerin soap leaves your skin with a clean, fresh feeling. It also leaves your skin feeling replenished, moisturized, smooth and soft. **Dial NutriSkin with fruit oil Glycerin Soap **surprisingly, to me dedicated to my own favorite cleanser, is a real value for the money. Also this glycerin soap provides what it advertises.

Dried Out My Skin

from Haslet, TX

Comments about Dial NutriSkin Grape Seed Oil & Lemongrass Glycerin Bar Soap:

First off, let me begin by saying that I love products.  I have tried just about every bar soap on the market, and this soap by Dial just isn't what I expected.  The smell is nice - very clean, but it totally dried out my skin, as well as my husband's.  We both used it for about a week before our skin started appearing dry and itchy.  We eventually tossed it out and returned to something with a moisturizer in it.  My husband never complains about anything I put in the shower either, so that says a lot.  He will use anything, but he didn't want to continue using this soap.  When compared to other bar soaps on the market, the price is very good.  There are often manufacturer's coupons in the paper for Dial soap too, so that is a perk.  Those are the only positive attributes though.  I wouldn't recommend this soap to anyone with slightly dry skin.  Actually, I wouldn't recommend this soap to anyone!  I don't believe that a good price makes a bad product worth buying - no matter how much you save.