4.8
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

4.8

• Ease of Application:

The most gentle exfoliant ever!

Dermalogica daily microfoliant is very popular among celebrities and models like Oprah Winfrey and Ruth Crilly. I saw such stellar reviews about it that I decided to try it. Exfoliation is so important for your skin on a regular basis. It gives your skin that smooth young look. Dermalogica daily microfoliant is a very gentle exfoliant. It comes out in a powder form and you add water to it. It takes some trial and error to find out how much water to add for the right thickness or thinness. The thicker you make it the stronger the level of exfoliation. I do really dislike the scent of it but I feel the benefits are worth it. It is fairly expensive but a bottle lasts a really long time. I have used other harsher exfoliants in the past that were too much for my sensitive skin but this works just fine. Overall this is the most gentle yet effective exfoliant I have ever used.

Pricey product

Considering the very expensive price for this daily microfoliant, you would think that the results would be much more positive. however, they were not for me! I bought this product from a fairly new skin care line, hoping for better results. For most of my previous products, they worked great for a short amount of time, but then they stopped work entirely. This product, on the other hand, never worked good to begin with. After I used it for about a week, I never purchased the product again, because it was very disappointing.

This product did not seem to be very effective to me. I used it faithfully every day and night, but unfortunately I never saw any life changing results after I had cleansed my skin with the product.

Ease of Application
This cleanser is very easy to apply to your skin. You put it on your face and it goes on almost like a creamy lotion, but after you blend it into your skin it is much easier to work with and to wash off of your skin.

The scent if this cleanser is very bland and boring.

The most gentle exfoliant ever!

from Archdale,NC

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Gentle
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Leaves Clean Feel

Cons

• Bad Smell

• All Skin Types
  • Daily Use

I can't live without

from Vancouver Canada

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
  • Gentle
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Leaves Clean Feel
  • Not Greasy

Cons

• Messy

• All Skin Types
  • Daily Use

Comments about Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant:

I cannot live without this gentle exfoliator. It leaves my skin squeaky clean and calm. It's almost shiny i appearance after i use this. Keeps my skin calm from flare ups. A holy grail I will forever use every morning

Cool Little Product

from MI

Comments about Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant:

I received a sample of this awhile ago in my Birchbox. I tucked it away, intending to use it, and then sort of forgot about it. Well, I recently dug it out and gave it a try, and this stuff is amazing.

It's a powdery substance that you shake out and then blend on your face with water, to make almost a gritty little past-type mixture. It's not really sudsy or lathery, but it an excellent exfoliant.

I have very dry skin and I love to exfoliate and slough off the dead, dry, flaky cells whenever possible. This stuff is really neat because a little bit goes along ways, and it really does a great job of exfoliating the face.

It's easy to take with you, and the nice thing about this is that it's a powder, so you don't run the risk of it leaking and making a huge mess if you are traveling.

It's unique, fun, and it really works. This is a great product!

Great exfoliating action, leaves my face nice and smooth!

Ease of Application
Very easy to use, and actually pretty fun to use, too!

Top noch cleanser

Comments about Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant:

I originally received dermalogica as a gift from a friend and fell in love with it completely. I used it morning and night and within a very short amount of time noticed the wonders that it seemed to be doing for my face. When I started to run out I began looking for places that I could find demalogica but sadly it turned out the only place I could consistently find it was on the internet. Once I was able to locate it there I found that the price was much more that I would have assumed it to be. Needless to say that sort of put a damper on everything since I had already become basically dependent on it as a cleanser. I continue to use it although not as often as I would like to since I am trying to make it last longer due to the price. If it were a slightly cheaper product it would be just about perfect but for right now it is a definite blow to my wallet each time that I purchase it.

• Ease of Application:

I prefer to use this every other day but it's a great exfoliant.

from West Virginia

Comments about Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant:

Overall I like this microfoliant. It's a facial exfoliate that has tiny micro scrubbers that work to get into pores and hard to reach crevices on the face to bring off dead skin, excess makeup and oil, and it works to bring a new glow to your skin by removing rough patches and helping to fade discoloration. The micro scrubbers slowly slough off dead skin and layers of rough skin on the face to bring out a more beautiful texture and tone. I like this because it isn't as abrasive as some cleansers I have used. This scrub works best for me every other day because over time, the sensitive skin on my cheeks and nose become irritated if I use this daily. Every other day or every two days seems to be the best for me skin but I do have sensitive facial skin.

This scrub has helped my T zone a lot. I've noticed significantly less blackheads in my nose, chin, and forehead. It leaves my skin feeling softer all over and I don't have nearly as many problems in the T zone.

Ease of Application
This scrub is easy to use. I apply a little to my hand, add a little water, and begin making 360 degree circular motions on my face with my finger tips. I'm careful not to overdo my cheeks and nose because it can irritate.

The scent on this if refreshing. It has kind of an orange citrus undertone that I like.

Pricey product

Ease of Application

The scent if this cleanser is very bland and boring.

So smooth

Comments about Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant:

Past products that I used on my face has either made me break out or made my skin feel too tight. However, the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant doesn't do either of those things! My face feels so much cleaner and it doesn't make my skin feel tight at all! My face is left feeling baby smooth and squeaky clean! I usually use this microfoliant once a week because this product is rather expensive, in my opinion.

The best I've ever used!

from Kirkland, WA

Comments about Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant:

I'm an esthetician and am always trying different products, New products. This is an older exfoliate and no matter which new product I try this is my favorite. It goes on smooth, doesn't scratch your skin and really makes your skin glow. I recommend this to most of my clients because it works on so many different skin types.

Great gentle exfoliator

Comments about Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant:

I have been a huge fan of Dermalogica for 10 years, and this is my go to exfoliator. It is a must try for your beauty routine! You will be pleasantly surprised at the amazing difference you will see and feel in your skin. Also, don't forget your decollete. Your decollete will be smooth and in my case I could see an improvement in the sun damage I did to myself over the years. It will make the rest of your product glide over your skin.

A tip my aesthetician also suggested to me is to rub the product after it has foamed up on the rest of your face around your eye area for an extra boost.

After one week of daily use, you will see how improved and clear your skin looks.

Ease of Application
Use just the amount directed. Pour it onto your fingertips, not your palm, and add a little water. Applying to your fingertips will help you apply it to the rest of your face.

Dermalogica's Microexfoliant has a light refreshing scent.

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant works very well and is gentle

Comments about Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant:

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant works very well and is gentle. When I use it my skin feels very, very soft and smooth without being dried out or tight. I had a facial at a spa that exclusively used Dermalogica products. The esthetician used this product on my face. It doesn't feel like a rough exfoliant. It is much more gentle.

It seems that a coarser abrasion would make your skin smoother, but this very fine power works better than any others I have tried. It looks a little like baby powder, but a little bit coarser. I sprinkle a small portion in the palm of my hand and add water to make a thin paste. Then I rub it all over my face and neck with my hands. When I rinse it off it feels like all the dead, rough skin is gone! It's amazing.

Another thing I really like about this product is that it has no scent. It really smells like "nothing" rather than what some companies call "unscented". Unscented always smells like something.

It took me a few tries to figure out just how much water to add to the powder. A few times I made it too thick. And a few times I made it much too runny. But eventually I figured it out and I can now add just the right amount of water.

I still use an exfoliant once in a while which seems to scrub deeper. But everyday use, this very mild microfoliant works great!