Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:

from Midvale, UT

Pros

Cons

Comments about Derma E Scar Gel 2oz:

I'm on my second jar of the scar gel. I really like it and have noticed a difference. I'm sure I'd notice more if I was consistant with applying it. It has a nice cooling jelly texture to it. The directions stay to massage into skin for 3 to 5 minsutes, but I find it dries rather quickly. I'd advise putting another light lotion over it and to continue rubbing.

actually works

from Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Derma E Scar Gel 2oz:

About a year ago, I crashed on my bike and skinned up both my knees and the palms of my hands on the pavement.  The scrapes were pretty significant, especially on my right palm.  I actually had a sample of this scar gel and after the first two days, when the wounds were still pretty raw, I started applying this instead of neosporain under my bandages.  The scrapes on my knees were gone within two weeks with no visible marks.  The scrapes on my palms, which were deeper, took about five weeks to heal, but again no scars.  I was really amazed with this product becuase I thought certainly the scrape on my right hand would leave a mark but even now when I look at it, I can't even tell where it use to be.  It has a very light scent, doesn't sting, and isn't greasy.  The Derma E brand is all natural and has won lots of awards for it's products which is another plus.  I would highly recommend this.