Other Toaster Ovens:
DeLonghi 6-Slice Toaster Oven with Broiler

DeLonghi 6-Slice Toaster Oven with Broiler

Toaster Oven with Broiler Works Great for Leftovers

Comments about DeLonghi 6-Slice Toaster Oven with Broiler:

This is a really nice toaster for making toast, but you can use it for so much more!

When I quit using the microwave for heating food, I needed to find new ways to heat and reheat food that I previously just used the microwave for. Leftovers were a particular challenge, because my family eats them every single day. Heating up a small amount of leftovers in the oven is a pain and usually dirties up an extra dish (and wastes a ton of money on electricity over time). The stove is fine for things like soup, but I found that this toaster oven is perfect for heating up small amounts of food. We actually use it more often for leftovers than for actual toast!

No matter what you use it for, the setting options make it easy to toast or heat your food perfectly. The broiler option is a nice way avoid heating your entire oven. This six-slice toaster is really roomy, and can fit a lot of food inside at once.

The tray is very sturdy and easily fits into the dishwasher for cleaning. I love this toaster!

• Even Heating:
  • Safety:

It was great while it lasted.

from Westchester, IL

Comments about DeLonghi 6-Slice Toaster Oven with Broiler:

The DeLonghi 6-Slice Toaster Oven with Broiler was the first toaster I ever owned. It's a very small toaster that would sit above my microwave. This device pretty straight forward and simple to operate. This machine worked well for 4 months or so and then it started to fall apart. The first thing that went wrong with this device is that it wouldn't turn off. The toaster was stuck in the on position at all times. That didn't deter me from using the toaster, but I had to learn how to time out every thing I cooked through trial and error. The second thing to go was the hinge that keeps the door closed when cooking. One day I was opening the door to clean out the toaster and I heard a pop. The door flopped down and banged against the top of the counter. I tried to close the door but it kept falling back down. I was able to Macgyver the door closed temporarily
until I purchased a new toaster. I can't recommend the DeLonghi 6-Slice Toaster Oven due to durability issues.

• Even Heating:
  • Safety:

Delonghi is perfect for a home with children or grandchildren

from Bentonville, AR

Comments about DeLonghi 6-Slice Toaster Oven with Broiler:

I purchased this Delonghi toaster oven broiler to have when my grandchildren are visiting. I always had one with my own children. It is so handy for breakfast but mainly after school snacks. It is a 6-slice toaster oven that bakes, broils, slow bakes, toasts and also keeps your food warm. It is great when you want to make hot dogs and you do not have to heat up the entire oven. A lot of the frozen appetizer or snack items will cook great in this toaster oven. It has an automatic shut off and a removable crumb tray for easy cleanup. It measures about 15-1/2 by 19 by 9-1/4 inches and comes with a one year warranty. You will find that you will use this oven in place of your big oven so much more. It keeps your kitchen cooler and you will not use as much electricity or gas. Great for teenagers as they can operate it.