Other Women's Perfumes:
DKNY

Semi-fruity only

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Sweet Caramel by Donna Karan 1.7 oz EDP Spray Limited Edition for Women:

If you knew me, you would know I am a huge fan of fruity fragrances and lotions, especially apple smelling ones. Over the holidays, a friend of mine gave me this for Christmas as a gift and I was excited about trying it after hearing wonderful reviews on it. Unfortuneately, I did not like it too much, especially after I smelled it and it was not what I had expected. The scent was not entirely fruity. In fact, the scent was a mix of fruityness and the scent of flowers (which I am not too big of a fan of). I guess I could say the scent of it was not too natural and did not smell too much like apples. It may just be me, but this scent gives me a headache and makes me nauseaus sometimes, which does not happen with other scents or perfumes that I have owned. Besides these cons, it is a perfume that I can truly say is long-lasting and the scent on you will still be present after having it on for 20 hours or so.

Love it!

from Valrico, FL

Though it's not very glamorous, I really like the DKNY Delicious Candy Apple Sweet Caramel fragerance by Donna Karan!  It really does smell like apples, and has none of the musky odor that many perfumes do.  I like that it is in a cute little bottle and that it doesn't spray on too heavy, but seems to keep it's scent for quite a while.  The apple smell is sweet but not to babyish, and always puts a smile on my face because it reminds me of my favorite time of year when the apple orchards are full and fragrant!  I also like this scent because it is acceptable to put a little squirt on my little girls when they want to wear perfume like mommy.  They love spraying a little puff into the air and walking into it! They always ask for a squirt of my 'apple stuff', and it's nice that it is mature enough for me, but also okay for them to wear once in a while without smelling like an old lady!  I really like this product!