Other Blenders:
Cuisinart Smart Stick PowerTrio High-Torque Hand Blender
Rca_2013_normal

Cuisinart Smart Stick PowerTrio High-Torque Hand Blender

• Versatility:

fast easy simple to use Cussiniart is the best

I like this product.Cuisinart Smart Stick.Years back I was really interested in something like this.It was so hard getting out the mixer just to do a small job.I went to a yard sale.Found one well it was Hamilton beach,stick.I loved it.I purchased others when I had a chance.I give them out as gifts.This is a amazing gift to give.Evenually the other broke.When I seen this one,I had to purchase it.

Blending Power
Has a fast blend cycle.I would recommend this.This is a ideal stick to have.It is better,and simple to use,than a big mixer

Versatility
It is simply a fun thing to have.A child could use it.There isn't alot of gadgets to combine.As there aren't with a big mixer

nothing gets caught in the grooves.You don't have to dig with anything to get excess foods out of hard to reach places

I like using the cusiniart stick .The kids like it to

a simple design,not alot of bulky equipment to attach.

hard to break,durrable and safe to use

A must have for the kitchen

I love this mixer and processer combo. I would have rated it higher, however the bowl has broken twice now. Cuisinart is great at replacing the product but it is frustrating to have it break after one use. When it isn't broken the food processor works like a dream. I love the mixer for making my kids breakfast smoothies. It has no problem breaking up frozen fruit. It makes smooth drinks. I love this machine the only thing I wish they would fix is the flaw in the bowl.

Blending Power
The blender has no problem breaking through frozen fruit or ice cubes. It makes smooth drinks and lump free batters. I use this for all my mixing needs. It has all the power I need and purees in half the time of my old blender.

Versatility
I can use this for chopping products up. The switch the blade and shred cheese. The take it off and blend my drinks. I can do multiple things at one time with this machine. I love using it for all my kitchen needs.

It is super easy to clean. All you do is take the power unit off and toss it in your dishwasher of the sink. There are no hard to reach places so you can ensure everything is getting clean. I have found a quick way to clean the blending stick it to stick it in a cup of water and turn it on. It get all the stuck on fruit off in a snap.

It is a matter of clicking a piece in to place and you can go from one machine to the next. In a matter of seconds you can go from blending to chopping.

This product is very sleek and very nice to look at. It is something you can leave on the counter and not worry about it being an eye core. It is very classy in design.

The food processor bowl needs some work it seems to have a flaw in the design and causes it to break. We are on our second broken bowl. The rest of the product is very durable and we have had no other issues. Over all it seems to be a very durable machine.

Light weight and convenient!

from India

Pros

• Even Mixing
  • Works Quietly

Comments about Cuisinart Smart Stick PowerTrio High-Torque Hand Blender:

The blender is quite attractive in design and is also very light weight. It does not feel bulky while holding in hands and also not leaky like some of the blenders. Great if used as a primary blender. It also does not consume too much power.
      Blending Power
      It is extremely fast and blends items wonderfully well. It does not give such an impression when you first use it.
      Versatile
      It is extremely versatile compared to other bulky blenders and cooks various foods amazingly fast.
      It is very easy to use. Just push the button and it's start blending items you put in.
      It is very easy to clean as nothing gets struck in the blender.
      It is strong and durable. It has the capability to beat any bulky blender when it comes to durability.

My day begins with this

from Parkersburg, WV

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Heavy Duty
      • Works Quietly

Comments about Cuisinart Smart Stick PowerTrio High-Torque Hand Blender:

I love this Cuisinart Smart Stick PowerTrio High-Torque Hand Blender very much. I have been using this for last 5-6 years. It is so easy to clean, very efficient. I start my day by using this to make my iced coffee. I tried another brands but none of them was as efficient and easy to us like this. Most of my similar blenders (stick) went bad in just a year or so. I use this to make cold beverages (I don't need to use bid blenders because of this one), chop vegetables to make salsa etc. I can not imagine my morning without this one. When I travel, when I don't have this one with me, I miss it to make my iced coffee.

Convenient But Dangerous

from Sonora, CA

Comments about Cuisinart Smart Stick PowerTrio High-Torque Hand Blender:

I have strong mixed feelings about the Cuisinart Smart Stick PowerTrio High-Torque Hand Blender. One one hand, it's extremely convenient when I need to quickly shred cheese, whip up a quick guacamole, chop garlic or whip some cream and don't want to hassle with pulling out the bigger appliances. It has plenty of power for such a handy little device too. But I'm a stickler for cleanliness (especially in the kitchen) and I really don't like the fact that the lid to the chopper/grater (which does come into contact with food) can't be washed. I don't mean it can't go in the dishwasher, I mean it can't be washed at all! Not even handwashed. The instructions just say to wipe it off. I wipe it with sterilizing wipes to be safe, which I hope isn't leaving any chemical residue on the food but it seems less dangerous than food-born bacteria. In short, I love the Cuisinart Smart Stick PowerTrio High-Torque Hand Blender, but I don't love food poisoning.

Simple and easy to use

Comments about Cuisinart Smart Stick PowerTrio High-Torque Hand Blender:

I love this blender, mostly for the sleek design and ease of use. I have had many other bulky blenders and they always seem to break or leak. Not this one. I would even give these out as gifts I love it so much. It is so easy to clean as well because of the design. My standard blender is so hard to clean and usually never comes out perfectly clean. Not this one, SO easy to clean. This is a well designed blender that is so versatile. The power for a small hand blender is amazing. I would rather use this then my standard blender.

Blending Power
          For such a compact hand blender it has great power.

Versatility
          I use this blender all the time for various things. Much better than a bulky blender

Nothing gets stuck in grooves like traditional blenders. this might be my favorite part!

Super easy to use

Love the sleek design and small size that can be stored easily and not sit on the counter

So far it is very durable and beats any other blender I have had

• Versatility:

Great for more than just food!

from Hendersonville, NC

Comments about Cuisinart Smart Stick PowerTrio High-Torque Hand Blender:

I love this hand blender! I had originally purchased it to use for making baby food. I highly recommend using it instead of something like the baby bullet that is more expensive and can only be used for making baby food. I just steamed the veggies and used this hand blender to make my baby food. When my son grew out of the baby food stage, I thought i really wouldn't use this blender any more, but I was wrong. One day, while I was making my homemade body butter with coconut oil, I was whipping it with a whisk and got the idea to use this hand blender instead. It worked great! Now I use it for all of my homemade bath and body products. It works so much better than a whisk and is easier to clean than using a regular blender. I love it.

Blending Power
          This little thing has a lot of power. You will be surprised.

Versatility
          Extremely versatile. I have used this blender for everything from homemade baby food to my homemade bath and body products. It works equally well for both ends of the spectrum.

Hand blenders are so much easier to clean than regular blenders. Just immerse it into some warm water and run it until it comes clean.

Amazing Versatility

Comments about Cuisinart Smart Stick PowerTrio High-Torque Hand Blender:

I love my Cuisinart Smart Stick! It's one of my go-to tools that I use on a regular basis because it is always handy! You can use the whisker attachment for making scrambled eggs, you can use the chopper attachments to make a guacomole dip, and you can use the puree attachment to help with your soups. What other tool can be used in so may different ways!

I've been using mine for the last 8 years or so and it is almost brand new! I love it!

• Versatility:

Incredibly powerful hand blender, and very versatile

Comments about Cuisinart Smart Stick PowerTrio High-Torque Hand Blender:

The Bottom Line: This Cuisinart Smart Stick PowerTrio Hand Blender is VERY powerful for a hand blender. The 4-cup food processor attachment with feed tube is very clever and allows for versatility. My biggest regret is that there is only one speed, and some jobs do require a slower speed. Otherwise a high quality product.

Blending Power
          With 400 watts, this hand held blender is quite powerful. It will puree just about anything when making a soup. It works really well for creamy type of soups, but because of its power, will be trickier to use when you actually want to keep pieces of food intact in your soup (I sometimes like a chunkier soup). The extra power also makes this blender quite loud, but that is not a deal breaker for me, as this gets the job down well and very fast.

Versatility
          The added 4-cup food processor attachment with feed tube is very clever and allows you to use the motor to chop food inside the bowl. It is a nice option if you do not want to purchase a separate food processor.

I really like the ergonomic design of the handle which makes it very comfortable to use, even if you have smaller hands. The off/on button is also quite practical and makes this blender super easy to use. The main flaw would be the lack of a "low" setting.

This blender has a generous three-year warranty, and I have not had any problems with it so far after about 2 years of frequent use.

• Versatility:

for a handheld blender this is a very good one

Comments about Cuisinart Smart Stick PowerTrio High-Torque Hand Blender:

As I have gotten older I have started to do a lot more cooking and that includes baking especially since my kids have become more involved in things. I have found myself evolving in my baking and needing to use more and more different utensils and tools because of it. I originally purchased this blender as a way to chop nuts and I have found out that it works incredibly well. I have begun using this blender for everything from crushing ice to chopping nuts and I like it because you can move it from container to container which is useful because the container that comes with the blender is really to small to use for anything major.

Blending Power
          I have never had a problem with the power. It makes blended drinks a breeze.

Versatility
          I love the fact that it is not bulky and not contained to a single container. it is something that is small enough that you could put it directly into a glass if need be.

The blender comes apart nicely which makes cleaning it a fantastic thing.

I love it for smaller things. It is easy to move around small enough to get the job done and has enough power to chop nuts or ice.

This blender fits nicely in the palm of my hand and looks good sitting in my kitchen.

I have had it for quite a while and used it a lot with no issues or loss of power.

• Versatility:

Great design, but weak parts a disappointment

from North Little Rock, AR

Comments about Cuisinart Smart Stick PowerTrio High-Torque Hand Blender:

Power is awesome, attachments are solid, the powerhead itself has cheap plastic drive mechanism.

Blending Power
          Will blend most anything you throw at it with plenty of power.

Versatility
          With the included attachments/containers (food processing cup, hand blender wand, you have a lot of options in how you use this hand blender. It is very flexible.

This hand blender is easy to clean. Even the usually difficult food processor is pretty easy and simple to clean, thankfully!

I was amazed at how easy this is to use! Every part just snaps together, press a button to remove. No complicated controls - just a single on/off switch.

The design of this product is nearly perfect, except for a fatal flaw addressed under the durability comment. Simplicity is a key component to this category of kitchen tool if it is going to do more than occupy drawer space- and the Cuisinart has it.

When I first purchased this, I was impressed with the weight and "apparent" solid build quality. Unfortunately, after a few months, I discovered (after using the included food processor attachment) that the drive mechanism is of some kind of plastic that just doesn't hold up to extended use.

Powerful - Does everything that it needs to do

Comments about Cuisinart Smart Stick PowerTrio High-Torque Hand Blender:

I did my research before buying this hand blender - after owning 2 other brands that did quite do the job and stopped working after few months. I am very pleased with what i own right now. I use this mainly to make smoothies every morning, this also works for ice crushing and to make the soup texture smoother if you're running out of time to cook the beans for longer time.
          I did noticed that it works well with fruits, not much with ginger or celery. So it depend on what you're making and it does better when the fruits or vegetables are chopped into smaller pieces.

Blending Power
          Powerful enough for a hand blender, just be sure to hold the bottom cup when using it. I was not expecting a torch from a tiny blender like this!

Easy to clean, i always wash mine with hot soapy water or if not I stick them into the dishwasher (top rack)

It depends what you do with it. I noticed a few cracks on the lid with mine.