Other Blenders:
KitchenAid
Models:
KHB2351CU, KHB2351OB, KHB2351CU
KitchenAid 3-Speed Immersion Blender

Summary

The KitchenAid 3-Speed Immersion Blender® is quality kitchen appliance you can hold in your hand. Now you can blend, chop, crush, purée, and whisk -- whatever you need to do to make your culinary masterpiece -- with just one appliance! ; Twist-lock blending arm is detachable for easy cleaning. Removable 8 blending arm chops and crushes ingredients when used with the 2.5-cup/600 ml BPA-free chopper attachment. The whisk attachment whips cream or egg whites to perfection. Includes a storage bag for convenient safe-keeping, and an instruction manual / recipe book. Includes a durable, cotton-twill drawstring storage for the motor body, as well as blending and whisk attachments. Three speeds provide greater processing control that adjusts to handle a variety of foods, beverages and soups. One-touch power button and speed control dial are integrated into the nonslip handle. Includes 5' power cord. Model number: KHB2351 ; Dimensions: Handle: 11 long x 2.125 wide Blending Jar: 6 high, 3.75 diameter. Capacity: 24 fl. oz. Blending Container: 4 high x 4.375 diameter. Capacity: 20 fl. oz. Blending Arm: 8.125 long x 2.125. Whisk Attachment: 7.625 long x 2.625 wide. Weight: 2 lbs. 120 volts; 60 Hz.

KitchenAid 3-Speed Immersion Blender

Pros

Cons

The most amazing product I have ever seen/used

This is one of the most amazing products I have ever gotten as a gift or purchased. I use this daily for fresh baby food, mixing drinks, mixing cakes, blending, chopping ect. I couldnt be more pleased. I purchased a 2nd shortly after and it is in the cupboard brand new just in case anything ever happends to mine. I dont want to ever be without it. I chose this item because I needed a stick blender and this was the highest rated by Cook's Illustrated. It was slightly more than I wanted to spend, but I didn't want to be disappointed by something cheap. There are a lot of accessories so I had to dedicate a whole drawer to it! But I've used all of the accessories already. I've chopped onions and nuts, made whipped cream, smoothies, mayonnaise, and even a mixed drink! One cool feature is the plug tether that is connected to the plug and is used to wrap up the plug when not in use. There is one of these on my Kitchen Aid hand mixer and it's sort of awkward, but the one on this stick blender is a lot better. It's made of rubber and easy to use. It seemed like this would be hard to clean because there are so many pieces, and the blade doesn't come out of the end of the stick, but it rinses off fairly easy. I have been more than pleased with this.

Mix of Great and Poor

This is a big mixed bag for me. I LOVE using an immersion blender, and have done so in two countries for years and years. I tend to prioritize: power, durability, a metal shaft (does anyone else remember melting ones with plastic shafts?!?!?). Cost is important, too, though a well built product will usually be well worth a little more. This particular product was kind of hit and miss on my 'must' list. The pros: Long, metal shaft, which was great for deeper pots. I loved the bag, as pieces can stray, so keeping them in one spot was great. The cost was okay, considering all of the attachments, which were also a plus and actually get used. The cons: It just didn't seem to have as much power as I would have liked, and am used too. And I don't try to blend particularly solid things! It certainly whizzed through brothy things and very small pieces of soft foods, but when it came to larger chunks with texture (even though fork tender), it didn't seem to have the gumption to get through it. As for durability, it hasn't broken yet, but then again, I can't use it as much as I would like. Bottom line? If you only want to blend soft or relatively thin soups or sauces or gravy, this will more than do the trick. If you want to use it for more hearty meals, you might do better elsewhere.

great

Comments about KitchenAid 3-Speed Immersion Blender:

After some extensive research of things to buy for my kitchen and reading reviews left by other consumers, I end up purchasing the KitchenAid 3-Speed Immersion Blender. Boy...what a good buy it was. I'm sure glad I did that.

This is a sturdy, well-designed, well constructed product that lives up to its brand "KitchenAid". It is one of the best things I bought because it can handle many different tasks. The attachment for chopping saves me time and tears from chopping onions and and from scooping out the unnecessary solids from my food processor.

The KitchenAid 3-Speed Immersion Blender comes with everything. It has a versatile whisk attachment, a powerful blender that can mix at a rapid speed, and a chopping attachment that cuts half the time you spent on chopping all done on this machine; and the clean up is absolutely easy and messy-free. I am overall happy and satisfied with this product because it exceeded my expectations.

Use it All the Time

Comments about KitchenAid 3-Speed Immersion Blender:

I love my Kitchenaid Immersion Blender, and use it all the time. I have gotten more into making things at home from scratch and this is a great tool to help accomplish that. The homemade "refried" beans are a must. I cook the beans all day with jalepans and onions, and then still in the crockpot, I take my Kitchenaid Immersion Blender and blend away. The Kitchenaid Immersion Blender creates a smooth texture that is perfect. With the Kitchenaid Immersion Blender I make what my son calls "Mommy Smoothies" on Saturdays. I take frozen fruit, yogurt and water and blender. the best part is the cleanup, I detach the mixer part, put it in the sink and clean. There isn't anything that I have to take apart or worry about putting back together correct so that it doesn't leak all over the place.

I have not had issue with my Kitcheaid Immersion Blender like some reviews on other sites have had. Mine has worked like a champ time and time again.

KitchenAid Immersion blender

from New Jersey

Comments about KitchenAid 3-Speed Immersion Blender:

The KitchenAid Immersion Blender is really a fantastic appliance as it takes very little room to store. I like KitchenAid appliances to begin with as they are usually very durable and really do the job they say they do. I really like this blender as especially now during fall and winter I use mine so much. This blender is fantastic for whipping us a quick hot apple sauce or just blending your food to any consistency you would like. It's great to use when making desserts as well as how many times you wish you could whip something to make it taste more homemade. This blender is also great for making homemade baby food as well. Babies just love the taste of homemade food verses jar food and this will contain many more vitamins as well. In the summer you can use this blender for many different varieties of smoothies, also adding fresh fruit to your yogurts. The list does not end.

• Versatility:

This is compact and versatile; a great gift for a housewarming.

Comments about KitchenAid 3-Speed Immersion Blender:

Great for smoothies, cocktails, soups, sauces, etc. Does the job of number of kitchen tools, without taking up a lot of space in the kitchen. Everything fits in a spare drawer.

Versatility
see initial comments above. Blends, chops, mixes. pretty durable - chops ice.

run it in warm, soapy water- like the old style milk shake mixers

i Love this product!!!

from North Canton, OH

Comments about KitchenAid 3-Speed Immersion Blender:

Again kitchenaid wins my heart. Best kitchen appliance i have bought in years! With this appliance, i have made the most delicious shakes from home! The kids love them. Blend some icecream of your choice with a little bit of milk. Add some caramel, banana, chocolate, fudge, strawberry, or anything you little heart desires and have the best milkshakes man can make!!

I have also been making smoothies with it and it chrushes through my icecubes with ease! Add some ice, nonfat frozen yogart, and your favorite fruits... yum yum yum. and healthy for the kids.

The attatchments are easy to use and easy to change. The best part is they are super easy to clean.

Besides making delicious drinks, i have found that i can use this product to shread my chicken and pork, and i can dice vegetables, or even make purees. Perfect for homemade baby food, or when you just feel like drinking your meal rather than eating it!!

Great blender to use.

Comments about KitchenAid 3-Speed Immersion Blender:

I enjoy using this product, the Kitchen Aid 3 speed Immersion Blender. I love that it's a hand blender, for cutting up vegetables, mixing up items. There has been new products made that make the speed go up, which I will be looking into. I don't mind the 3 speed blender but a faster one would help reduce the time & energy I use when cooking. I use this product pretty regularly. It's easier to me than getting out the big blender out when I'm just using it for small items when cooking. The Kitchen Aid Immersion blender is easy to clean, I love that I'm not using a cord when using this blender. I don't have to worry about plugging anything in, or using extra outlets.

Blending Power
There are now different speeds you can buy, after purchasing this one, I wish I could have known about different speeds for my convenience. This one still does the job though. No complaints.

I love how easy it is to clean, most of the parts are dishwasher safe.

Much easier than getting the big blender out of the cupboard.

Mix of Great and Poor

Amazing

Comments about KitchenAid 3-Speed Immersion Blender:

I received this as a gift last Christmas and LOVE it. It works so incredibly well for gravies, whipped creams, puddings etc.

Blending Power
The blender works wonderfully. I love using it in the morning to make smoothies. It also comes in so handy when making gravies or using it in my Teflon pans and not having to worry that it will ruin the bottom of the pan.

Versatility
It is so easy to use and move around. It's not as bulky as my large kitchen aid mixer.

Cleaning is a snap and everything cleans up beautifully. I do rinse everything right away to ensure nothing gets crusted on. It really is easy to use.

I love using my blender for everything from smoothies, gravies, puddings, cakes. I love that it is easy enough for my 3, 5 and 6 year olds to use. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for this type of blender.

It's design is perfect and I love how sleek it is.

I've had it for almost a year and use it frequently. I have no complaints about it's durability. I have used it regularly and it has been working wonderfully.

The most amazing product I have ever seen/used

• Versatility:

KitchenAid is truly a runners best friend.

Comments about KitchenAid 3-Speed Immersion Blender:

As a runner I am forced at times to complete my workouts at very erratic times, sometimes very early in the morning or very late at night. Being a student, I have little time to cook and therefore must rely on drinks. Having a blender makes it easy for me to get the fuel and nutrition I need in order to keep doing what I love to do, running. I experimented with other blenders in the past but nothing came close to Kitchen Aid. You truly get most bang for your buck with this product and I recommend it to all busy runners and fitness buffs everywhere.