Other Blenders:
KitchenAid
Models:
KHB1231CU, KHB1231WH, KHB1231OB
KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender

Summary

Features: Speed control provides easy adjustment of speed. Located on the front of the motor body, the one-touch power button is activated by pressing and holding during blending. The motor body is designed for a comfortable, non-slip grip. The DC Motor provides powerful blending action and is designed for quiet, long-life operation. The Twist Lock Stainless Steel Blending Arm simply seats onto the motor body and is rotated to lock together. The sharp stainless steel blade is covered to help prevent splashing while blending. The 5-ft. power cord is long enough to take the Hand Blender to the cook-top or work area and rounded with no grooves for easy clean-up. The 3-Cup BPA Free Blending Jar is handy for individual blending jobs and features a non-slip base. Lid seals the top of the jar to store blended ingredients.

KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender

Pros

• Even mixing (6)
  • Capacity (3)
  • Works quietly (3)

• Candy (3)
  • Meringue (3)
  • Pies (3)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (5)

Handy tool!

I recently got this immersion blender and this blender is definitely better than my previous blender. (which broke after a long 7 years of service). I am very happy with the purchase. I have many other Kitchen Aid equipments in my kitchen and absolutely love the brand! This blender did not disappoint me! I got the one in red and it matches with my red Kitchen Aid food processor. This blender has two speeds, which come in handy while making emulsions and the blade is removable and dishwasher safe making the clean up easy and less messy. The grip is very comfortable and it works very well. I use it many times during a week. This blender is also very reasonably priced as compared to similar models from other brands.
I appreciate the fact that this product did not come with a bunch of useless attachments. I got a cheap blender as a gift once and I was surprised to see a lot of attachments which weren't required at all.

Hard to use

I bought the KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender KHB1231 as a Christmas gift for my mother but it had to vital flaws. One, the blender did not really work for blending anything at all. The first thing we tried to make with it was a vegetarian chocolate mousse. The chocolate mousse recipe we use contains, an avacado, cocoa powder, and agave nectar (it's a lot like honey). Obviously the ingredients are all very soft and should have blended without a problem. However the blender has this cup kind of thing that goes over the blade and this kept the blade from being able to reach the avacado. This also is the second big problem we had with the blender, namely how hard it was to clean. Trying to pry your fingers in the small space to wipe it out was practically impossible. Another, smaller issue, was the weight. We found the blender quite heavy to hold; so be careful if you have arthritis or are not super strong.

ineed buy

from USA-CO

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Heavy Duty
  • stainless steel S-shaped fixed blade quickly ble

Cons

• Difficult to Store
  • it's very nice very nice
  • The 3-Cup BPA-Free Blending Jar with Lid is co

• The stainless steel S-shaped fixed blade quickly

Comments about KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender:

The 2-Speed Hand Blender let's you blend, puree, and crush with ease. Two speeds provide control for food, such as, smoothies, soups, or baby food. The blending arm twists off for quick and easy cleanup
The KitchenAid Hand Blender provides exceptional control to mix all ingredients with ease.

Best immersion blender ever

from Rogers, AR

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty

• Pasta sauce
    • Soups

Comments about KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender:

I use my immersion blender to make different soups and pasta sauces from scratch. My favorite thing to make is homemade creamy tomato basil soup and creamy cheddar broccoli soup with my immersion blender. I have used immersion blenders and got a lot of splash back, but not with this one. And it's so powerful, it takes no time at all to get every blended and smooth. My last immersion blender I got a lot of splash back when using it and it took a long time to get a smooth consistency. So I really like this blender because I have a family to feed and not a lot of time to spend prepping, having efficient tools like this one, gets dinner on the table much faster. Highly recommend.

I would recommend this.

from Wing Alabama

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity

Cons

• Moves While Mixing

Comments about KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender:

I like this product. It's simple and easy to use. It's affordable and easy to clean. I love using it for a frothed milk on top of my coffee.

Awesome product

from Grand Rapids, MI

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Even Mixing
    • Works Quietly

Comments about KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender:

I received this immersion blender as a gift for Christmas. I am an adventurous cook and love to try new things. I usually use my stand up blender for soups, smoothies and sauces. Now with this immersion blender cooking has become a lot easier. It is really easy to use and set up. Cleaning is really use since the motor and the stick part with the blades detaches really easy. The stainless steel blades and stick cleans like a breeze. I usually hand wash the blades. The motor on this blender is pretty quiet. It has two speeds, low and high. High is really fast and low is alittle too slow, but it all depend on what you are making. This blender does have a lot of power. I make cheese broccoli soup and it powers right through the cooked broccoli no problem. The texture that this blender is able to get in smoothness is impressive. Purees come out really nice and smooth and silky. I have made baby food purées and you can make them chunkier or super smooth. The length of the power cord could stand to be alittle longer. I have found even 6 more inches would be helpful. Not a deal breaker though. I would recommend this immersion blender in a heartbeat. The price point is really great and it dermatologist be great quality that will last for many years.

best blender

from morocco

• Bread
            • Cakes & Cookies

Comments about KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender:

it is an amazing product, KitchenAid generally have very good products and that blender is a great one .Before i bought it i had a blender that actually made me nervous all time,dosen't mix well,when i want to make purees or soups i got mad because always it leaves large pieces of vegetables , moreover it takes a large space in the kitchen.but finally i bought this one and i was really surprise by the quality it blend well , now I make a lot of delicious things with it like purees for my baby,soups, sauce, smoothies …,and even ice can mix it ,it is powerfull,easy to use and quick. Another thing I like is that it does not take much space in the kitchen sometimes i took it with me when i want to go in holiday because it's very useful ,also the handel is from good quality and nice in touch is pretty cool,also it is easy to clean we can put the hand blender in dishwasher it is very safe because it made from the stainless steel .The product is came with a cup and manual even it is easy to use but in the manual they gave more deatles,and it is available such as silver white , green , red ,black for me i have silver i chose this color because my kitchen equipment are all in silver tht's why. about the price I found it nothing great comparing to the quality and the total design.i really love this product it make my life easier.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Ideal for soup lovers!

from India

Pros

• Even Mixing
            • Works Quietly

Cons

• Difficult to Clean

Comments about KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender:

I always love making soups and this blender made my job much convenient. It makes it easier to blend the soup right in the pot and has two different speeds to manage the blender.
              Blending Power
              This blender has amazing blending speed. It blends the foods thoroughly within minutes. You won't even noticed that!
              Versatility
              The blender can blend anything you put into it and that too, with amazing perfection.
              It gets little tough to clean the blades due to their positioning, but nothing is time consuming and you can easily clean the blender within minutes.
              The blender is also very easy to use. Just put the items in the pot, press the button on the handle and you're done. The blender will handle the rest
              .Durability
              The blender is highly durable and till now, works absolutely fine without any problems.

A favorite kitchen tool

from Wapello, IA

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Capacity
              • Even Mixing

• Soft Foods Liquids

Comments about KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender:

I have wanted this type of blender for some time and finally purchased one for a specific blended recipe I began to make almost every day. The speed and power were better than I had expected; the higher speed does a pretty good job of pureeing soft foods. (I don't think it would work on hard/uncooked food). I used it to make baby food too and and it was so easy! It made the perfect smooth consistency.
                I think my favorite aspect of this immersion blender is that you can blend the food in whatever container you wish. Those soups that need blending? No problem, just blend in the pot. I do a lot of smoothies and blend them up in the cup I'm drinking from.
                It does require hand washing, but takes very little effort. I am not one for kitchen gadgets, but this is one that I'm really glad to have around!

Great for milkshakes, but don't make it too thick!

from Reston, VA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy to clean
                • Even Mixing
                • Works Quietly

• Milkshake

Comments about KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender:

I purchased this KitchenAid immersion blender shy from two weeks ago for my crunchy Ovomaltine milkshake (Brazilian recipe). It worked GREAT the first two times I did it. The first time I put too much milk, and the blender worked wonderfully. The second time it was just the perfect amount of milk, and the blender also worked great. The last time though, I was making two shakes at once, and I wanted it more creamy than liquid, so the blender had a hard time blending it all together, but I think that was just because I was skimping on the milk, I had to turn it off, remove the blade part, and attach again a couple times so I could blend it all. Other than that time, it worked great. I will definitely use it several times this summer.

Definitely the best

from St Barbara, CA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
                  • Even Mixing

Definitely the best

It is the best blender that exists throughout the market certainly provides an enviable quality, ensuring more than buy a lifetime investment, as it has finished truly art, made with highly durable materials and what is much better after using it, you will be amazed at the ease with which you can wash it.

With this product you will get the perfect kitchen for you and your partner, you can make any kind of smoothies, juices, sauces, experiment and do everything you've always wanted to do in your kitchen. So pamper the most important thing you have in your life, your family, your children, your siblings, your parents, your boyfriend, your girlfriend, your friends in order all your loved ones.It is a producer provides an enviable by all reliability and will make your life much more pleasant.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Great for soups!

Comments about KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender:

I love this immersion blender. I make a lot of soups and this makes blending them very convenient. It's such a pain to pour a whole pot of hot soup into a blender and then transfer it back once blended, but this KitchenAid 2-speed Immersion Blender makes it possible to blend the soup right in the pot. The blender also has two speeds and a comfortable handle!

Blending Power
                    This immersion blender has great blending power! It blends quickly and thoroughly.

Versatility
                    You can blend almost anything with this immersion blender, it's very powerful!

Its a little tough to clean the blades and inside where the blades are, but it's nothing too time consuming.

This immersion blender is so easy to use. Just put it in the pot or bowl, press the button on the handle, and it does the rest.

I've had my KitchenAid immersion blender for about two years now and it's still in excellent condition. I haven't noticed any decline in its performance.

• Blending Power: