Other Blenders:
KitchenAid
Models:
KHB1231CU, KHB1231WH, KHB1231OB
KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender

Summary

Features: Speed control provides easy adjustment of speed. Located on the front of the motor body, the one-touch power button is activated by pressing and holding during blending. The motor body is designed for a comfortable, non-slip grip. The DC Motor provides powerful blending action and is designed for quiet, long-life operation. The Twist Lock Stainless Steel Blending Arm simply seats onto the motor body and is rotated to lock together. The sharp stainless steel blade is covered to help prevent splashing while blending. The 5-ft. power cord is long enough to take the Hand Blender to the cook-top or work area and rounded with no grooves for easy clean-up. The 3-Cup BPA Free Blending Jar is handy for individual blending jobs and features a non-slip base. Lid seals the top of the jar to store blended ingredients.

KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender

Pros

• Easy to clean (6)
  • Even mixing (6)
  • Good power output (5)
  • Good pitcher (4)
  • Precise control (4)

• Small kitchen (5)
  • Drinks (4)
  • Candy (3)
  • Cooking (3)
  • Large kitchen (3)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (7), Avid cook (3), Gourmet chef (3)
    • I received a sample (7), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (6)

Handy tool!

I recently got this immersion blender and this blender is definitely better than my previous blender. (which broke after a long 7 years of service). I am very happy with the purchase. I have many other Kitchen Aid equipments in my kitchen and absolutely love the brand! This blender did not disappoint me! I got the one in red and it matches with my red Kitchen Aid food processor. This blender has two speeds, which come in handy while making emulsions and the blade is removable and dishwasher safe making the clean up easy and less messy. The grip is very comfortable and it works very well. I use it many times during a week. This blender is also very reasonably priced as compared to similar models from other brands.
I appreciate the fact that this product did not come with a bunch of useless attachments. I got a cheap blender as a gift once and I was surprised to see a lot of attachments which weren't required at all.

Hard to use

I bought the KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender KHB1231 as a Christmas gift for my mother but it had to vital flaws. One, the blender did not really work for blending anything at all. The first thing we tried to make with it was a vegetarian chocolate mousse. The chocolate mousse recipe we use contains, an avacado, cocoa powder, and agave nectar (it's a lot like honey). Obviously the ingredients are all very soft and should have blended without a problem. However the blender has this cup kind of thing that goes over the blade and this kept the blade from being able to reach the avacado. This also is the second big problem we had with the blender, namely how hard it was to clean. Trying to pry your fingers in the small space to wipe it out was practically impossible. Another, smaller issue, was the weight. We found the blender quite heavy to hold; so be careful if you have arthritis or are not super strong.

Definitely would buy again

from Alameda Ca

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Comments about KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender:

Excellent blender. Seems very sturdy and works great in my bullet proof coffee. It also does a good job on milkshakes.

it is a good product

from kherrata Bejaia algeria

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • it is perfect
    • Powerful
    • Stable

Comments about KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender:

this product is verry powerful and small
      it is the best product for me ,i like it because it takes low space in my kitchen

very easy to use and clean

from United states

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control
      • Stable

• Crushing Ice

Comments about KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender:

I bought this ,because I love the color and its features. I've wanted one of these for a long time. Soup time is here again and I couldn't resist. It is everything as advertised. A joy to use,i use this almost everyday. It is fast and easy to use and clean-up is a snap. I love it and wish I would have bought one years ago! It has a Sleek design. I had an older one from a different brand and it would cause the food to sometimes fly around, but there's no mess with the kitchenaid and the price was good too.I had a terrible time with my old blender,till my husband surprised me with this hand blender.The best feature is that it comes apart for cleaning. My last one did not and it made it hard to clean. It handles well, comes apart to clean and is much less noisy than my last one.I love to have this handy for blending creamy soups, so that I don't have to pour the mixture into a blender, pour it out, put in more, blend, pour it out, etc. It saves three steps at least. It also doesn't take much room for storage.

I absolutely love this product!

from Roanoke, Virginia

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

Comments about KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender:

This product is very powerful. I make soaps and it mixes the ingredients perfect for not only that but cooking and mixing drinks also! It's an all around amazing product!

I will buy this produce again and again

from Turkey

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control

Cons

• Unstable

• Crushing Ice

Its great

It's so nice

from Algeria

Comments about KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender:

I use it in my kitchen he help me a lote to prepare the food in fiew moments and he is to easy to clean it thank you for this beautiful products I would recommend another for my mom because she love it to waaaaw he is amazing he prepare onion and meat and legumes and jus and soup finally I found kitchen aid for helping me he so helpful for me thank you a lot for this beautiful products kitchen aid is amazing all thank you lovely people

I like the product

from georgia

Comments about KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender:

is very good product, everything dissolves

ineed buy

from Iraq

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Heavy Duty
          • stainless steel S-shaped fixed blade quickly ble

Cons

• Difficult to Store
          • it's very nice very nice
          • The 3-Cup BPA-Free Blending Jar with Lid is co

• Candy
          • The stainless steel S-shaped fixed blade quickly

Comments about KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender:

The 2-Speed Hand Blender let's you blend, puree, and crush with ease. Two speeds provide control for food, such as, smoothies, soups, or baby food. The blending arm twists off for quick and easy cleanup
          The KitchenAid Hand Blender provides exceptional control to mix all ingredients with ease.

Best immersion blender ever

from Rogers, AR

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Even Mixing
          • Heavy Duty

• Pasta sauce
            • Soups

Comments about KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender:

I use my immersion blender to make different soups and pasta sauces from scratch. My favorite thing to make is homemade creamy tomato basil soup and creamy cheddar broccoli soup with my immersion blender. I have used immersion blenders and got a lot of splash back, but not with this one. And it's so powerful, it takes no time at all to get every blended and smooth. My last immersion blender I got a lot of splash back when using it and it took a long time to get a smooth consistency. So I really like this blender because I have a family to feed and not a lot of time to spend prepping, having efficient tools like this one, gets dinner on the table much faster. Highly recommend.

I would recommend this.

from Wing Alabama

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity

Cons

• Moves While Mixing

• Meringue
            • Pies

Comments about KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Blender:

I like this product. It's simple and easy to use. It's affordable and easy to clean. I love using it for a frothed milk on top of my coffee.