Other Waffle Makers:
Rca_2013_normal

Pros

Cons

• Settings/Features:

Expensive but works great and is easy to clean.

I do not use our Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker that much since I usually don't eat breakfast at home except for the weekends and I rather have sausage and eggs than waffles. Though it is good to change things up and have something else and waffles for me a better than pancakes, I think I like that crispy texture of the waffle better than the soft pancake. The only good way to make waffles is to have a waffle maker. The Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker is expensive but has worked great and cleans easy. It warms up pretty fast and cooks fast and nice and evenly. The only real mess you are going to have is from where you made the batter, that can be real messy unless you get that stuff in a bottle that you add water to shake and pour.  As long as you use it once a week you will get your moneys worth out of it. If you already have lots of kitchen gadgets it does take up a good amount of space & if your short on space you might just want to skip it & just buy frozen waffles, no waffle maker needed for those things. But for good & fresh waffles get a Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker.

It's cheap, and makes consistently great waffles!

We don't eat waffles everyday in my house. Actually, we have them maybe once a month or every 6 weeks. It's something that we think takes awhile to consider...

So...Read complete review

So that's why we didn't purchase a waffle maker with a million bells and whistles. This maker is your standard, trusty, consistent, and durable maker. I have only one complaint: It's hard to clean... but aren't they all hard to clean?

I would complain that it only makes one large waffle at a time, but I could've purchased one that was larger. It's not like I didn't know what I was getting. I wanted cheap, but good quality. That's exactly what I got.

It's a heavy little monster, but that makes no difference. It works well, has a red-to-green light that changes to indicated "doneness" and you've got yourself a good waffle.

I warn against being "cute" and making chocolate chip or blueberry waffles. It's a million times harder to clean. I also recommend spraying the pan (despite the non-stick) because any new appliance needs to earn it's "cast iron" greasiness. Try to blot it and leave it open to breathe before putting it away. You want to leave a little grease on there to keep the non-stick in sync.

Bon Appetit!

Fun and easy to use

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker:

This is one of those things that no one really needs but it is fun to use once you do own it. I certainly learned that when you get married, people love to buy you kitchen gadgets (even if they weren't on your registry). We would be living in a small town house, so gadgets like this one were not on our registry. We considered taking it back, but were glad that we have it. There is something about making your own waffles that just makes them taste so much better then any other way. This unit is inexpensive, easy to use and easy to pack up and store away (a must when you have the limited counter and cabinet space that we have). It makes waffles quickly and with the settings, I can have mine fairly raw and my husband can have his more "well done"
The only thing I don't like is that it is somewhat difficult to clean.

This makes the perfect waffle every time because you can customize the settings to cook it to your liking.

Settings/Features
It is great that there are enough settings to make everyone's taste in "doneness"

The one down side to this waffle maker is that it is a bit difficult to get totally clean. It does take a while to cool as well.

This is extremely easy to set up and use. You don't even need to read the instructions first.

This comes on and off our counter and in and out of storage and has held up really well.

• Settings/Features:

Great for making amazing waffles!

Comments about Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker:

As I have shown in other reviews that I have also done, I am a huge cooking fanatic, one of my favorite things to cook being breads. I have recently gone on a bit of a shopping spree with my fiancé since we are replacing everything in our kitchen, and one of our many purchases has been this waffle maker. It is an amazing cooking appliance to have if you are a person that loves breakfast or just loves to have homemade food. Since we bought this waffle maker a month ago, my fiancé and I have used it at least twice a week, always using it to make a nice sunday brunch for ourselves. Honestly, this great appliance makes it easy to get restaurant quality waffles that just make your mouth water at the sight of them. I have found it to be very easy to use, surprisingly easy to clean and manage, and it performs amazingly, making fresh golden waffles in less than two minutes. I think that anyone, even those who aren't amazing cooks, could buy this Cuisinart waffle maker and enjoy it to the fullest.

the surprise wedding present

from united states

Comments about Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker:

My husband and I received our Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker as a wedding present. While did we did not register for this product, let alone a waffle maker in general, we were pleasantly surprised with our gift. Our Saturday mornings are not complete without our little waffle bar.

The Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker is consistent time in and time out. It is easy to tell when the waffles are done so you do not end up pulling your waffles apart too soon or having overcooked or burned waffles. In addition to making regular waffles in my Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker, I have also made corn meal waffles. They turned out just as good as the regular recipe. I have used fruits, nuts, chocolate chips, and other delicious waffle additives while using my Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker. We have not had any issues with the waffle additions and our machine.

Settings/Features
The settings on the Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker are easy to use and consistent. I like my waffles a little more crunchy so I can turn the heat and cooking time up when it is time to make mine.

• Settings/Features:

This makes great waffles!

Comments about Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker:

My husband and I got this waffle maker as a wedding gift. It is one of the best gifts we received. It makes really good waffles! We have made all kinds of different waffles on it and each recipe has turned out great. It can drip over the sides sometimes but it mainly stays on the waffle iron face. The only reason it drips over is if you get too much. It cooks them quickly and effectively. They taste good and aren't overcooked if you follow the timer. It also is really durable and we have had no problems with it. I would highly recommend this waffle maker.

It works really well and cooks the waffles great. The timer is accurate and makes a great tasting waffle.

Settings/Features
There are not a great deal of settings or features on this waffle maker. It basically makes the waffle in the appropriate time and then it is finished.

It is pretty easy to clean. Sometimes the face of it can be hard to clean off but it is not too bad.

Pour the batter in and close it. It is that simple.

It has held up great for us the last two years.

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker:

I absolutely love this waffle maker. I use this waffle maker on a regular basis and each and everytime I make Waffles they turn out perfect. I have made butter milk waffles, blueberry waffles, homestyle waffles and even chocolate dessert waffles which goes well with ice cream.

This waffle maker has non stick plates but I always lightly coat my plates with non stick cooking spray. The performance of this waffle maker is consistent, it cooks evenly and I have never had any half cooked waffles as a end result.

This waffle maker has 5 settings which controls how much you would like to brown your waffles. There is a handy indicator light that lights up when your waffles are done cooking. Make sure to never open the waffle maker up while its cooking. Wait for the light to come on and you will have perfectly made waffles every single time without fail.

This waffle maker comes with a instructions manual and a recipe book. It's very easy to clean so its virtually a hassle free cleaning process. I have own this waffle maker for 5 years and it works very well after these many years.

This is the perfect waffle maker in my opinion and I highly recommend this product.

Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker WMR-CA Review

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker:

I Love this waffle maker. I have had others in the past and this one works far above the others. Of course this one is not the most expensive on the market but it is not cheap either. It is from a great brand Cuisinart makes great products. It warms up fast and makes waffles fast. I can make a meal for a family of five within minutes. Great Machine!

Preforms great. Makes all the waffles I need and makes them fast. Heats up fast and cools down fast.

Settings/Features
Not the most advanced settings and features but hey we are just making waffles. You can adjust the darkness of your waffles. Which is good cause everyone in my family likes them a different way.

I have no problem cleaning this. The nonstick surface is a breeze to clean.

Very easy to use. Just plug it in and it is ready to go.

Had this for four years now and it is still going good. No problems and everything still works. I have a small kitchen so when it is not being used it is stored in the basement and is carried around all the time.

Perfect Thing to Have on a Weekend Morning

Comments about Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker:

Being a college student, it feels so good to have fresh waffles on a weekend morning with my roommates. This waffle maker is very easy to use and clean (as long as you do it regularily). To clean this waffle maker, you will need to dampen one or two paper towels and go through all of the cracks to get the food particles out. You will need to clean it as soon as you are finished with it so that you will not need to worry about food building up in it. At that point, it will be very hard to clean it. It is also helpful to know that you need to apply cooking spray to the waffle iron (top and bottom) so that the cooked waffle mix will not stick to the iron. Cooking spray helps with cleaning the waffle iron a lot. It has a timer on the front the waffle maker that allows you to know when your waffles are ready to be eaten. When you turn it on, the light will turn from red to green to let you know that the irons are hot enough. The same thing goes for when you are cooking the waffles. Red means that it is still cooking, and green means that it is done. The hardest thing about this product is probably cleaning it, but as long as you use cooking spray and clean it out as soon as you are done, it will last you a long time.

• Settings/Features:

Great value but could be better

Comments about Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker:

We wanted a waffle maker that was smaller in size because we don't have a ton of room. This one is nice and compact. We don't use it very often so we haven't experimented much with it on temperature and what not. We have used it to make cornbread waffles and brownie waffles for special occasions and it worked great for that.

We find it hard to figure out how much batter to use. We either have to much so it spills out everywhere or not enough so it is thin and burns. The plates are deceiving and make it seem like it can handle more batter than it actually can.

Settings/Features
We like that it is simple and has straight forward and easy to understand features.

If the batter overflows, there are lots of crevasses that are hard to clean out but the actual plates are easy to wipe clean.

The waffle maker is super easy to use since it doesn't have any fancy features.

Our waffle maker has held up fine and we have had it for three years.

• Settings/Features:

Easy to use, easy to clean, what's not to like?

Comments about Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker:

My wife and I received this as a wedding gift two years ago and use it every Sunday. Initially, she said "When are we ever going to use a waffle iron??" How about every Sunday morning! It's easy to use, and perfect for a small household. I probably wouldn't use it for a larger group. It doesn't have many features, but that's just fine - it makes it even more user-friendly. We've never had any issues with it and the waffles are great :)

Waffles come out perfect every time.

Settings/Features
There are very few features on this, but really, what do you need beside a sliding switch to control how done you like your waffles?

Cleaning a self-contained electronic device is always tricky; I do wish the engineers could have done something about this.

Anybody can make fantastic waffles with this iron.

This waffle iron feels solid - not "I can't lift it" solid, but I feel comfortable using it regularly without being worried I'll break it.

Good Waffles and Even a "green light" when they are done

Comments about Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker:

We got this waffle maker when we got married. It is smaller than most waffle makers. It also has 5 settings for different levels of doneness and has a nifty light that turns green when the waffle is ready. One thing I would like to add is that the manual also has several recipes included and these were my "go to" recipes with this waffle maker. Waffle makers are all different sizes and levels of thickness so sometimes it is hard to know how much of one recipe will work for another. These recipes all fit the waffle maker perfectly and I highly recommend the banana chocolate chip recipe that is included. They were our favorite.

Settings/Features
I loved all of the different settings and I loved the red/green light that would notify you when the waffle was ready.

This was a little difficult to clean simply because the motor was right under one of the grates so it could not be submerged. Also the outside would get a little greasy/dirty and was difficult to clean.