4.8
Other Blenders:
Cuisinart
Cuisinart PowerBlend 600-Watt 56-Ounce Blender SPB-10CH

Summary

Cuisinart boosts both power and capacity to take blending to the next level. Our new line of high-performance blenders includes this 7-speed deluxe model that can handle any task that comes along. A powerful 500-watt motor mixes up 56 ounces of spectacular fruit smoothies in record time. Preprogrammed speed controls are lined up alongside an oversized on/off switch to let user Pulse, Stir, Mix, Puree, Chop, Liquefy or Crush Ice with the touch of a button. Customers love this big blender because when the job is done, the jar and lid go right into the dishwasher!

Cuisinart PowerBlend 600-Watt 56-Ounce Blender SPB-10CH

4.8

Blends food in no time!

from India

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful

• Cooking
    • Crushing Ice
    • Drinks
    • Large Kitchen
    • Small Kitchen

Comments about Cuisinart PowerBlend 600-Watt 56-Ounce Blender SPB-10CH:

It is one of the best blenders from one of the most reputed blender brands. The motor is quiet and can process anything I put into the blender at an amazing speed.
    Versatility
    The blender can process almost anything from soups and sauces to shredding cheese, etc. It can even make cake batter.
    Blending Power
    I have noticed that the machine blends almost food in a lightning speed saving plenty of my precious time.
    The machine is very easy to clean and all the parts of this blender is accessible meaning there is no place left for clean up.
    Anyone can use this machine. All you need is to put your food into the blender and push the button. The blender will process your food in no time.You do not need to be an expert to use this machine.

Perfect blender for most kitchen needs!

from Springfield, Ma

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

• Cooking
      • Crushing Ice
      • Drinks
      • Small Kitchen

Comments about Cuisinart PowerBlend 600-Watt 56-Ounce Blender SPB-10CH:

I recieved the blender as a gift. My boyfriend was tired of seeing me crush Oreo cookies by hand (I make and sell Oreo truffles). So, he brought this home to me and I was pleasantly surprised to see that he made a pretty awesome purchase. The size is great, I had bought smaller ones and had problems not being able to fit enough at once. It crushes up the cookies really quick and I don't have a huge mess after. I have blended vegetables for soup, and have made Sofrito in this blender. I would not suggest putting in whole veggies, cut up ones will do. My smoothies and milk shakes come out perfect! Cleaning up takes nothing but a minute.

Fast quiet and efficient.

from Montreal Quebec

Comments about Cuisinart PowerBlend 600-Watt 56-Ounce Blender SPB-10CH:

I love this machine. It has a very quiet motor and seems to process anything I throw into it.

Blending Power
      This machine works very fast, blending food in seconds.

Versatility
      I can use the machine for everything from soups and sauces to shredding cheese and making cake batter.

All parts clean up well. There are no hidden spots that are inaccessible.

This machine is idiot proof. Put your food in and push the button. In only seconds it's done.

Sleek design means easy clean up. Large hole on top means you can feed larger food into the bowl. All parts click into place easily and you know they are in the right spot or the machine will not work.

The motor of the machine is long lasting and very strong. The lower body of the machine houses the engine and it is very heavy. It does not move around when in use and it is very quiet. The lower body is made with a stainless steel finish and looks great. The bowls are made of plastic and like any plastic you must be careful not to smash it into a counter top or drop it onto the floor. Other then that though, it is a great machine.

• Versatility:

This is the workhorse I use in my restaurant

Comments about Cuisinart PowerBlend 600-Watt 56-Ounce Blender SPB-10CH:

For years I was burning up cheaper low wattage blenders. So I looked for something with large capacity, strong blending power and of course durability. This was not the first Cuisinart product I had purchased, so relying on my previous good luck, I bought the 600 watt blender.
      It worked out super for blending fruit drinks and used it is the kitchen as well for sauces and cold soups.

Best Starter Blender

from Stuart, FL

Comments about Cuisinart PowerBlend 600-Watt 56-Ounce Blender SPB-10CH:

I bought the Cuisinart PowerBlend ^00 watt blender years ago and it still works like new. I also have several attachments that make kitchen chopping a breeze. It is very durable and stylish. I have used mine for everything from crushing ice to grinding coffee. It has never let me down and is well worth the money.