Other Blenders:
SPB-10CH, SPB 10CH
Cuisinart PowerBlend 600 Blender

Cuisinart PowerBlend 600 Blender

Works great

I received this blender as a gift and have really enjoyed it. I make myself shakes and smoothies almost every morning and this has worked great with all the fruits and vegetables that I use. I also use a lot of ice and this blender works amazing for that. It crushes them just right. It has a lot of settings that I like to use and gives you options just depending what you are using it on. There hasn't been anything that I have placed in there that it's not been able to crush. The only con to it would be that it's pretty noisy. Since I mainly use it in the mornings it can wake up the family. It's still a good blender I just wish it was a little quieter. Compared to others it's still the best in my opinion. The pros out weigh the cons.

Mine just quite working when I made it work.

I feel this product was not telling the truth of its abilities. I have been through many blenders in my life and I thought by buying a better kind this time that then I wouldn't be having to buy one every other year or so. Well to my surprise I was wrong. It burned up about a year after I bought it and hardly used it. I had only used this for mixing liquids and so I felt it should have continued to work for longer than it did. I think I got a Lemon. So I guess I should have made lemonade instead of wanting to make a shake. I hope no one else will have this issue with any blenders they choose to buy. It was not a good one for me.

Blending Power
I was blending ice cream and wanted to make a shake. Well it didn't want me to have a shake I guess as when I continued to turn it on and I tried different setting also it just keep on not working well. Then I saw the smoke. Unplug and other the door it went. I would not buy another one of this brand. My mistake as I could just buy a cheaper on and have it last longer and then buy another one down the road and cheaper to purchase also.

Versatility
I am sorry to say I just don't have the time or patience to go through trying to just make a ice cream shake and have the thing start smoking and so I feel it was not very good in any aspects of this product.

Mostly it was easy to clean but the first few times I used it the front button flew somewhere so I had a unit that had no button the end to make it work. So yes it was easy to clean except stay away for it's buttons.

I just had many issues with this product and feel it was not that easy to use. I would try different settings and hope to make it work the way it said it would on the little buttons but to no avail. I just feel it was not what I would want in a blender ever again.

It was very nice looking and it was the color I chose so to me the design is not the issue here. I feel just like in people what it looks like on the outside does not mean it is nice on the inside. I do feel others may like this item and I don't want to tell anyone what to do, I just had a bad experience and hope no one else will have the same problems. I will be purchasing another blender soon but I will do some checking out the items before I purchase this time. I will look up the warranty on this item too even if I have already thrown it in the garbage. You would have done the same if this had happened to you I am sure. I just want one to work as we make many smoothies and shakes here at our house.

Well you can tell by what I am writing that I was not at all happy with the product. I should have looked at my warranty on it as maybe it was covered? But I didn't after the scary note of smoke coming out of it I decided so I just decided to unplug it and get it out of our house. I don't like to be negative about anything but when you have an experience like this it makes you just want others to know about it and that is why I appreciate your views here in taking about different items.

Works great

from Brooke tx

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful

Great Blender

from Miami, FL

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Powerful
      • Stable

Cons

• Loud

• Crushing Ice
      • Drinks

Comments about Cuisinart PowerBlend 600 Blender:

I use this blender to make shakes and frozen drinks. It works like a charm. I love how powerful it is and is very effective in crushing ice. It is a little loud compared to other blenders I've used. However, since it does such a great job, that can be overlooked.

Disappointed

from Lynchburg, VA

Comments about Cuisinart PowerBlend 600 Blender:

I have owned a number if cuisinart products over the years and been reasonably happy with them. So when I needed a new blender, I gave this one a chance. It worked fine for a few months. I should say I am at most an occasional blender user and not a daily smoothie girl. I mainly used this to make a smoothie or milkshake for my kiddos once or twice a week. After a few months, and after I'd finally disposed of the box, I began to have problems. First it began to leak just a bit which was just a hassle and a mess. Then the blades began to freeze. They just wouldn't move at all. The motor was running but not turning the blades. The only way to get it to move was to sort if shake the base a bit to jar it into action for a few seconds. Then it would stop again. The store where I bought it wouldn't take it back because I has disposed of the box. That's my fault- I don't really blame them. I'd also neglected to return the warranty info so cuisinart didn't want to help me. Again, my fault. So two pieces of advice: fill out your warranty info as soon as it comes in the door of your home. Second, skip the cuisinart and buy a KitchenAid. I threw this one in the trash.

When it worked.

Too many problems.

Not a great blender.

It had a short life.

• Versatility:

Great purchase for the price

Comments about Cuisinart PowerBlend 600 Blender:

I received one of these as a Christmas present a couple years ago and it has seen a a lot of use! My old KitchenAid broke down after years and years and I never really thought that there is a difference between blenders. Man was I wrong! For just a little bit more money this blender provides a much more thorough blend. I now make smoothies daily and use it instead of my food processor for most things. It has no problem easily slicing through almonds or other tough nuts, kale or anything that I throw its way. A mason jar fits right on the blade part of the bottom so you can make single-serve smoothies without dirtying up the whole thing - It was an amazing discovery! I would definitely recommend this product to a friend. I will probably be getting some for gifts as well!

Blending Power
      Much faster than any blender I have ever owned.

Versatility
      Has a pretty contemporary look and I don't mind it sitting out on the counter.

Use a mason jar!

So far,
      so good!

• Versatility:

Good blender for everyday kitchen needs

Comments about Cuisinart PowerBlend 600 Blender:

I use to have one of this Cuisinart blender in my kitchen and it worked so well. I liked it because I could use it to blend most of the spices to cook. This is one of the best blenders I have ever owned and it lasted longer that most of the other once. Because of how good this blender is, was my aunt came to the house and liked it so much that we had to give her one for her birthday. Although I have a different blender from a different brand at the moment, I will love to buy another one of this same Cuisinart if I see it somewhere. There is nothing as good as having a blender that works well in your kitchen.

Versatility
      This is a good blender that last long. It doesn't break easily.

I use to put the cup and lid in the dish washer and it was Ok.

This Cuisinart blender is very easy to use because it has buttons with writings on them to tell you what it does. It also has an on and off button which makes it easy to use. It comes with an insructional mannual.

It has a very simple design, makingnit easy to use.

I like it, not love it

Comments about Cuisinart PowerBlend 600 Blender:

I like it, but it does have some issues. I had a hard time getting the lid to stay sealed and down tight. Had a few messes. It blends well, did great on ice and smoothies. I would recommend you use crushed ice though. The power settings were good. The footprint was ok. Just about average from other blenders. It did good with baby food, didn't turn it to a liquified mush, but a nice purée. I don't use a blender all that often so I may not be the best judge of one, but I would say that this one is a good occasional blender. If you are a frozen drink drinker you may want to go with something with a little more power. Cleaning was just like any other blender. Watch the ouch factor and load in dishwasher. I would recommend washing the too by hand though, mine may have gotten a little out of shape in the dishwasher and caused the messes. If it wasn't sturdy enough for the dishwasher I wish they had told me, I don't mind washing it by hand.

• Versatility:

Mine just quite working when I made it work.

An efficent blender.

Comments about Cuisinart PowerBlend 600 Blender:

Good for making smoothies, could be a little more powerful, but overall, works well.

Blending Power
      It could be more powerful, but it works.

It was easy for me to use and figure out how to work.

It was designed well, but not amazing.

It still works after all this time I've had it!

Love this blender!

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Cuisinart PowerBlend 600 Blender:

I use this blender a lot. It's perfect for making smoothies, milkshakes, or any drinks where you need to crush ice. Most blenders have to work really hard to crush up ice and really do not do a very good job of it. But this one crushes the ice very well. I use it when I make tomato juice and sauce to can. It blends up the tomatoes really fast and saves me a lot of work. It's good for blending vegetabes for soups and fruits for deserts. The pitcher is bigger than my old one and I can fit a lot more in there at once. And it doesn't get "hung up"...it blends it all. The blender looks nice also and fits in with my kitchen decor. Since I use it so much, I just leave it sitting on the counter and it looks fine. It is not super expensive and is well constructed. I like that the pitcher is glass and not plastic. Cleaning it is very easy, unlike some of them. I am very satisfied with this purchase and am actually planning on buying one for a gift for my Mom.

Powerful Blender at a Good Price

from Forest, VA

Comments about Cuisinart PowerBlend 600 Blender:

The Cuisinart PowerBlend 600 is one of those blenders that manages to produce good results at an affordable price. The construction of the blender itself is solid and made to look like a more professional stainless steel finish, while the actual container itself has more of a muted black tone to offset the silver. There are helpful buttons to decide what type of strength and whatnot you want to use the blender with.

Personally, for the price I paid I can't complain really. It has good construction and does almost everything that I need it to do. I can see this lasting for several years before it finally gives out. If you are going to buy it, make sure you wait for a sale from a reputable retailer as the sticker price is a bit high compared to what it can be had for on sale. I do like the blender though and if it can be had for a decent price, I highly recommend it as it really does do almost anything that a person wanting to use it for home use could need.