Other Toaster Ovens:

Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven

Amazing!

from Vista, CA

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven:

This toaster oven is amazing! My husband did not want to get one and simiply just wanted a regular toaster, however, we got one and now he is more obsessed with it than me! We use it all the time. It's great to cook little pizzas in it as well as anything that you would normally put in a toaster.  It's nice looking too so it doesn't look bad keeping out all of the time.  Also, it is very very easy to clean.  I definitely recommend this product!

I just love this oven!

from Villas, NJ

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven:

This oven is so easy to use, it also looks great on the counter. I have owned several toaster ovens in the past but this one is the best. I haven't used the convection bake yet but will soon. Toast is perfect and I even baked treats for my dogs .(no complaints)

Wonderful large, toaster oven

from Silver Spring, MD

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven:

We've had the Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven for over five years.  We received it as a wedding present and it has moved with us several times- we would not move without it.  It works great for fish, veggie burgers, toast, defrosting, mini-pizzas and anything else I care to put in. We eat bagels every morning for breakfast and we use the toaster to defrost and heat the bagels. I especially like the fact that I can broil fish.  It operates as my primary oven, and I use the one under my stove only if it doesn't fit in this one. I have even fit a 9x13 pan of lasagna in the toaster oven. I use it several times every day and it has never let me down.

When we have guests, it is a little more complicated to use than others, and I often have to either do it for them or give them instructions which buttons to push in which order.  I have also not figured out how to use the timer function even after 5 years- I use a separate one in the kitchen.

It's time to ditch the microwave

from Waukesha, WI

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven:

I remember when microwaves first came out and the best thing you could do with one was to stick a store-bought chocolate chip cookie in it to slightly melt the chocolate chips.  lol

Almost 30 years later, my husband and I have read enough about microwaves depleting essential nutrients from foods to know we didn't want one around.

In steps the Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven.  Sure, it's no microwave, but it's been great as a substitution.  It's our toaster, Super Pretzel heater-upper, quesadilla-maker, food-reheater (for items better reheated via baking than on the stovetop), and oven for Corningware that will fit inside.

My mainstay for cooking is our slow cooker but I have baked 4 chicken breasts with veggies in this little oven so it's not one of those mini toaster ovens you would typically see.

It also has a Convection setting that cooks so nicely/evenly.  The only pitfall of that setting is that it's louder than I was expecting.  Normal cooking is silent.

We would recommend this toaster oven in a heartbeat; we've had ours since November 2008.

yummy!

from Hammond, IN

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven:

i love my cusinart toaster oven. i can cook anything from burgers to biscuits to well toast. its well worth the money. ive never had it break and its easy to clean. and even the younger kids in middle school can use it to cook those pizza roll things their favorite snack after school. i can even bake my lemon chicken in their for a quick dinner if we are on the go. its just a fantastic piece of appliance. i couldnt live without one!

Does a lot more than make toast!

from Laguna Hills, CA

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven:

We purchased our Cuisinart toaster oven when one of many cheap toaster ovens stopped functioning. We were very happy with it, but after about 8 months, the corner on the front panel broke off. We returned it to find that the new model was larger. At first I wasn't happy to have such a deep toaster oven on my counter, but now I am a convert. I not only make perfect toast and toaster waffles in the Cuisinart, I use it for baking bread, for roasting chicken, for turning out a nice pork tenderloin, for roasting asparagus and carrots...well, for just about everything, especially in the summer, when it heats up the kitchen less than using the full-sized oven. It will hold a 12" frozen pizza, two game hens, or two loaves of bread. It toasts 6 slices at once. The oven heats up quickly and beeps when ready. It has a pull-out crumb tray which slides out the back (somewhat inconvenient) and an adjustable rack. With bake, toast, and broil functions, it's indispensible.

This Cuisinart Toaster Oven is fabulous.

from Brandon, FL

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven:

This Cuisinart Toaster Oven has been a big time saver for my family.  One of the features that I love about this oven is that It works great so that I don't have to heat up my big oven all the time and can just use this smaller oven.  The price was very competitive and it doesn't require a lot of space on my counter.  I would definately recommend this Cuisinart Toaster oven.

Great little second oven

from Hummelstown, PA

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven:

I have owned the Cuisinart convection oven for quite a few years now and I just love it.  It doesn't take up a lot of counter space.  I use it every day.  I have done everything from make toast to bake a pie in it.  It's especially convenient on holidays when I need to bake something at a different temperature.  You can use regular or convection settings.  I find I must cut the temperature back about twenty five degrees when I convection bake but it does cut about thirty percent off of your baking time.  I like it because my tween-ager can use it to heat up a slice of pizza or make cookies by himself.  It saves on electricity too.  Instead of heating up my large range I can opt to use the cuisinart instead.  There is enough room for a nine inch pie plate to go in.  You can broil too.  You must watch carefully if you do this because it's very powerful and can burn before you know it.  It is a bit difficult to clean.

The Cuisinart Convection toaster oven lives up to the brand name

from Wentzville, MO

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven:

I haven't owned a toaster oven in years.  I received the Cuisinart convection toaster oven recently as a gift.  I have been amazed at how well it works, and how convenient it is to use.  I always thought that the Cuisinart name stands for quality, and it certainly proves that with this product.  It is large enough for bigger items, and it is also so easy to clean. The convection makes the items brown and toasted to perfection. With the very easy to follow instructions and recipe booklet, I am quickly learning that I can't do without this oven!  It is so much quicker than the standard oven, saves energy, too.  The entire kitchen doesn't get over heated when I use it.  I used to think the microwave "would do", but now I am sold on the way this product makes the food so much more appetizing!

Bake, broil, saute --- and it makes toast too!

from Jacksonville Beach, FL

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven:

We picked this up when we were staying in a "suite" for vacation.  The "Kitchen" was just about a bunsen burner!  No way to cook healthy meals for a family of four in there. This little baby made all the difference for us.

The kids made fresh muffins, baked cookies, and even toasted sandwiches.  We roasted a pork loin, vegetables, broiled fish and even sauteed mushrooms in our toaster oven.  The air circulating inside helps things to cook more evenly and almost twice as fast as any regular oven.  That means less energy consumption, which spells out savings.

If you are in the market, this is the unit to buy!