Other Coffee Makers:
Cuisinart
DCC 3000
Cuisinart Coffee-on-Demand 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker DCC-3000

Summary

Cuisinart keeps the coffee flowing! The new Coffee on Demand carafe-free coffeemaker delivers up to 12 cups of hot coffee cup by cup, and now there�s a removable water reservoir to make fill-ups easier than ever. With our exclusive Coffee Gauge on the front of the unit to count down cups remaining, 24-hour programmability and adjustable auto shutoff, this is every coffee lover�s dream machine!

Cuisinart Coffee-on-Demand 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker DCC-3000

Pros

Cons

I would buy again!

from San Diego, ca

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Multiple Settings
  • Stylish

Cons

• Does notI fitI tallI cups

• Everyday
  • Home
  • Office
  • Weekends

Comments about Cuisinart Coffee-on-Demand 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker DCC-3000:

We absolutely love this coffee maker. We've had it for over 3 years and it works fabulous! We make coffee everyday and can even set a timer for those early mornings

One Great Coffee Maker

My wife saw this coffee maker online and insisted that I buy her one. She definately had a sharp eye, when we received it, the instructions were easy to read and follow. This coffee maker has so many great options, especially the built in water filter! You can use regular tap water and the filter cleans out all the chlorine and other undesirable elements. The coffee maker lets you know when it is time to clean the filter, which is easy to do. It makes coffee at 165 degrees, which is about 20 degrees hotter than most coffee makers on the market. It brews at an incredible fast time, ours makes 12 cups it around 5 minutes and you can pour anytime during the brewing cycle. It has a small charcoal filter in the water container which you only need to change every 6,000 cups, about the same time that you need to clean the water filter. You can use the gold permanent coffee basket or you can use regular old paper filters. We choose the paper filters as my wife says it is one less thing for her to wash. The internal thermal coffee receptacle has a heating plate built in and keeps your coffee hot at full temperature for 2 hours when the brewing cycle finishes. I could go on and on about the great features on this coffee maker, like the ability to make a small amount it has a 1-4 cup setting selector for that purpose. It is easy to set up for automatic brewing with the built in clock and timer function.
Need I say more, It would take way too much space to tell you that if you want a new coffee maker, look no further than this one. It is by far the best coffee maker we have ever owned. I would recommend this to everyone that loves a great coffee maker and super good coffee!

Brew Performance
Fast and hot! Need I say more!

It's a breeze to clean!

Easy to set all functions and they all work perfectly!

The stainless steel and black go well with all of our other stainless and black appliances.

Having an internal thermal carafe that keeps your coffee perfect while you enjoy hot cup after hot cup!

Cuisinart on demand 12 cup coffee makes

I have been through many coffee pots in my days. I have tried four different brands, and many different styles with in those four brands. The Cuisinart 12 cup-stainless steel-instant serve coffee pot is the best so far.
The Cuisinart brews coffee very quickly, and well. I love how the 'pot' inside the machine holds the coffee and keeps it warm, yet you can start brewing another pot by putting the water into a different spot, or 'pot' Makes it so you never run out of coffee.
The cleaning is fairly easy. One of the 'holding pots' ....the one that holds the coffee-comes all the way out of the machine for easy cleaning. The container that holds the paper filter and coffee, is completely removable for cleaning purposes. And there's never a glass pot to clean! The use of this coffee machine is very easy, and pretty self explanatory. If you can't figure out how it works and runs, you can look it up online.
The design of the coffee machine is pretty good. I like that you pour single serve cups from the machine, and there's no glass carafe. I do with the filter was a reusable one, not having to use paper filters. The durability of the machine is pretty good. I have already dropped my machine, and nothing broke. Over all, I would suggest this coffee machine over any other....if you want basic coffee and no espresso, etc.

great, fast

pretty easy, with the water pot was removable, not just the coffee side pot

very easy, self explanatory

good design, would be nice to have a permanent/reusable filter

very durable so far

Perfect for the office

I bought this for my office and absolutely love it! I can brew up to 12 cups with no carafe and pour one cup at a time! I love that it comes with a drip tray too! The fact that the tray is removable is great for filling larger cups! The only downfall I can see is that it won't keep the coffee warm for hours like I would want it to, but I just turn it back on. Great product and it even comes with a perminant filter!

Easy to Clean, Easy to Use

Wonderful product. Would recommend

Brew Performance
Brews very fast and the coffee is always hot even when it's been on warming for 4 hours. If you're not crazy about sediment in your coffee, then use paper filters and not the basket it comes with.

The maker filter basket and coffee tank come out of the maker for easy rinsing. However for a good clean, I would recommend putting them both in the dishwasher.

Read the manual, it can be confusing to set the auto start at first. The product manual has clear step by step instructions.

The removable water tank and the potless design are wonderful. However the coffee gauge seems to be a bit off. When it hits half full, its more like 1/8th full

I have only had this product for a year, but it seems to be holding up

Warm cups of coffee!

from Menasha, WI

I love this system! I actually didn't 'need' a new coffee maker but was told about this system by a friend. I works so very well and makes an awesome cup of coffee. Rather than having a carafe, it pours out the coffee cup by cup.

Quick and easy to use.

Cleaning is a snap - takes as long as it does to brew a pot.

Very easy to use; not complicated at all!

I like the design of the unit - it looks sleek with the stainless steel front.

So far, I have had no issues with durability. I actually like not have the carafe because that was always suseptible to breaking.

Spoiled by my Coffeemaker

from Mount Airy, MD

I've owned this Coffeemaker for almost a year now. I am a big fan of losing the carafe. My coffee stays more fresh and never tastes burnt now. I also love the programmable feature. It is a pleasure to wake up to fresh coffee every morning.

Brew Performance
I've never had a complaint. The coffee is excellent.

Though you can go without coffee filters with this model, I opt to use them. Rinsing coffee grounds down the drain is bad for your pipes and particularly septic systems. The drain pan removes easily for cleaning.

No rocket science here. Programming the pot for future brewing took a few minutes to figure out. Other than that, easy peasy.

This is one of the reasons that my husband chose this particular model as a gift for me. He loves the light that illuminates the inside of your cup as it fills with coffee. He also loves the Full/Empty gauge (think about the fuel gauge on your car). It is very easy to tell when you are running low.

It is like new after nearly a year of use.

• Brew Performance:

Functional reservoir coffee maker with nice appearance.

Makes coffee quickly, beeps on completion, easy to program, looks nice. Many travel cups won't fit under spout even after removing the drip pan. A little bit of a pain to clean, since you remove the entire reservoir which is located under the filter. Reusable filter must be used in conjunction with a disposable filter or you will get grounds. Turns itself off after 2 hours.

Pain to dislodge reservoir for cleaning.

Easy to program, a little tougher than your "standard" coffee pot to set up for brewing.

Good looking, but won't accommodate many (most?) travel coffee mugs.

• Brew Performance:

Best coffee maker I have ever owned!

from Langhorne, PA

Coffee on the go is an awesome concept. With no pot to clean, the coffee stays in the hot in reservoir and can be dispensed directly into a cup. It has great programmable features and programmable automatic shut-off.