Other Cookwares:

Cuisinart Advantage Non-Stick Cookware

Pros

Cons

The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

Since getting these I can honestly say that a day hasn't gone by without my using oneor allof the pots and pans. This set is a lot less expensive than comparable non-stick cookware, but every bit as good. The pots, themselves, are heavy enough to cook long, and slow and retain heat. Unlike really cheap so-called "non-stick" cookware, these really and truly don't allow anything to stick to the surface. The large saucepan makes a perfect pot of rice every time, while the fry pan makes it impossible to mess up eggs. An added bonus: I hardly use any oil or other fats anymore, while cooking. It's ridiculous how much I love this cookware. Even the glass lids are great. The only thing I'd change about these, if I were asked to redesign them, is the outer surface. It scratches way too easily, which takes away from just how good-looking this set is.

cuisinart cookware

the lids were not supposed to get hot(according to the booklet) but they do/ you have to use a potholder to handle the lids. they scratch very easily,even with a wooden...Read complete review

the lids were not supposed to get hot(according to the booklet) but they do/ you have to use a potholder to handle the lids. they scratch very easily,even with a wooden spoon

Doesn't Stick
you hardly have to use any butter or oil to help cook the food. very good on nonstick

Heat Distribution
you can use high heat and not have them warp. I have a glass cooktop and have never had a problem with these pans overcooking in one spot

Ease of Handling
the handle get very hot so you have to use potholders to handle them,which can be awkward at tims

cooked on food is very easy to remove with warm water and dish soap. even with a dry papertowel you can wipe these pans clean if you wish

the pan and the pan handle are very good but the lid handle gets very hot

everything is very durable but the nonstick finish is very easy to scratch, even with a wooden spoon. the rivets are still very secure. and the shine on the handles has stood up,still shiny and new looking

Good product best used with wooden spoons.

Comments about Cuisinart Advantage Non-Stick Cookware:

Decent set of starter pots and pans, not the best ever since I constantly need to switch my spoons since I dont have wooden ones.

Doesn't Stick
Outside of the spoons sticking, this set of pots and pans do a great job of keeping food in my plate and not in my pot.

Heat Distribution
Always keeps food warm evenly.

Ease of Handling
Slightly heavy so it makes quick moving a little more cautionary.

Very easy to clean.

Basic Design, nothing fancy.

cuisinart cookware

the pan and the pan handle are very good but the lid handle gets very hot

• Ease of Handling:

Excellent set of frying pans

Comments about Cuisinart Advantage Non-Stick Cookware:

I bought a set of two of these frying pans to replace a set of T-Fal non-stick, anodized frying pans that starting burning all my food. I bought them at Bed, Bath, and Beyond with a coupon and I'm very pleased that they have held up and lasted for almost three years with no issues. I was skeptical because I have had frying pans that are similar and they have lost the non-stick properties and changed color, etc. These have really served us well. They can go in the oven, too. I use them on a gas stove and they heat up really well and very evenly. I use them every day and they have held up well. One tip that I found is that after I wash and dry them (the instructions say to dry them immediately and not to let them air dry), I take a paper towel and a splash of oil and just coat them lightly and put them away like that. I live in the desert and I'm not sure if it's the climate or the pan, but I find the performance is better when I do that. I'm happy with these pans for sure.

Doesn't Stick
Sometimes egg sticks if you don't heat up the pans sufficiently.

But heavy!

Great cookware set...

from Gaithersburg, MD

Comments about Cuisinart Advantage Non-Stick Cookware:

This cusinart non stick cookware set is great..it is one of the greatest nonstick cookware set i have been recently used..it doen't stick at all without extreme ignorance.Also only a little oil is needed for cooking with the use of this set..This set is very durable and really easy to clean and use..Highly recommending this cookware set to others..

Doesn't Stick
This cookware set is doesn't stick and very easy to cook with less oil.

Heat Distribution
it allows even heat distribution

Ease of Handling
This cookware set is very light and easy to handle..

This cookware set is very easy to clean..

perfect design for cooking needs

This cookware set is very durable and long lasting

The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

from San Francisco, CA

Very Good Cookware Set

from Libertytown, MD

Comments about Cuisinart Advantage Non-Stick Cookware:

I bought this cookware set as now have used for 5 years. I recommend this as it is very easy to use and its diswasher safe. I like the different sizes of the pots plus the frying pans that they have in this set. The price of the set is good too.

Doesn't Stick
When I use the frying pans to cook in the food never sticks for me.

Heat Distribution
You can use any heat on these and will not burn the product at the bottom.

Ease of Handling
Very easy to handle when useing

Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.

The design is whatever you pick for your kitchen decor

Very strong

• Ease of Handling:

LOVE IT. Cuisinart Chef's Classic 12-Inch Everyday Pan with lid.

from Kevin, MT

Comments about Cuisinart Advantage Non-Stick Cookware:

I got this pan a couple of weeks ago and have already used it several times. I am about ready to throw all my others out! It's durable but not too heavy. Clean-up is a breeze even when I did scrambled eggs. (That was its first test) I could do 4 smaller grilled cheese sandwiches at one time which is great during a busy lunch time.

I cook with an older stove where the burners are less effective in controlling heat as the newer models and found this pan helps my dishes cook more evenly now. I have even done casserole-type dishes in this and works nicely as is has a raised domed lid. I do a lot of cooking as we are farmers and very often have extra hands to feed so I own many brands of cookware ... and as far as pans go, this one I know is going to be my favorite. I can use steel utensils with this, but haven't the need to yet. I look forward to purchasing more of the Cuisinart non-stick collection.

Problems with long-term use

from Vine Grove, KY

Comments about Cuisinart Advantage Non-Stick Cookware:

I've had my Cuisinart non-stick pots and pans for about 6 years now and I can't use them at all anymore. The non-stick surface has started to chip and scratch off and that's REALLY bad since then you end up with toxic chemicals in your food.... They were good for awhile, but I would have hoped they'd last longer for the price. I don't use metal utensils on them or anything and have always followed the manufacturer's directions on cleaning and use but the non-stick surface still is super scratched.

Great cookware, just be careful on the cleaning

from Fair Lawn, NJ

Comments about Cuisinart Advantage Non-Stick Cookware:

Cuisinart Non-stick cookware is great for everyday use - good for the price. Be careful if you burn something in it though, can be a big pain to clean and keep looking new. i have heard of various ways of cleaning the pots from ketchup to baby oil, but I think the best way to keep it looking new is to use wooden spoons.

cuisinart -it helps in cooking with little oil.

from Irvine, CA

Comments about Cuisinart Advantage Non-Stick Cookware:

I like cuisinart non stick produts in cooking. it makes my recipe more easy to cook in little oil.

This produt is handy. It is easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe. It does not burn. I like it most for all my recipes. In it set i got different size which are really useful in our daily cooking. i would like to suggest everyone to ter this at least once.