3.8
Crest Weekly Clean Intensive Cleaning Paste

Crest Weekly Clean Intensive Cleaning Paste

3.8

Crest Weekly Clean SUPER clean teeth

Crest weekly Clean is a product that I would "pay the price" for.  It cleans your teeth to a slipperly  smooth.  What a feeling to be able to clean my teeth this well at home and not have to wait to get this feeling from my 6 month cleanings!  I used Crest Weekly Clean just before heading out to my last dentist visit and got a wow from the hygenist that cleans my teeth.  That was a great feeling.  I don't know if it really does help remove any staining, or if it does whiten my teeth but what I will continue to buy and use this product for is the extreme clean feeling it gives my teeth.  This is a product that makes me feel like I am doing something really positive for my teeth.  I think it's great to add Crest weekly clean to your normal toothpaste and floss.  It is a little pricey but it only takes a tiny amount to do an outstanding cleaning job with this product. Crest Weekly clean is a great new product.

Intensive Cleaning paste is more of a polisher than a cleaner

I tried this product shortly after it was first released.   I had just been through a dental cleaning and remembered why I hated going to them so much.  I always loved the feeling of my teeth being really smooth and clean afterwards but that feeling went away all too quickly.  I purchased the Crest Weekly Clean Intensive Cleaning Paste and used it about one week after a dental cleaning.  The texture of the paste was similar to the gritty sandy stuff that the hygenist used to polish my teeth the week before.  I was impressed with the flavor and the fact that my teeth felt cleaner than before.  What I was not impressed with was the price.  It is very expensive.  It also hurt my front two teeth which have always been sensitive.  I decided to stick it out and use the weekly clean intensive cleaning paste every week until my next appointment in six months.  The hygienist commented that my teeth were well polished but that there were still pockets of plaque.  So this paste will polish but it won't clean.

Feels like I just came from the dentist

Comments about Crest Weekly Clean Intensive Cleaning Paste:

I am unusual as I like going to the dentist for teeth cleaning. I really like the very smooth feeling after a professional cleaning. The sample was included in a purchase of regular Crest 3D toothpaste. I was very skeptical at first but after just one use, I was truly amazed how my teeth felt. I can not tell that my teeth are whiter, but after using the cleaner, the polish feeling is great. I would recommend to use only as the directions suggest, I only use about every 3 to 4 weeks.

• Convenience:
  • Minimal Side Effects:

Not worth the money

from Cave Creek, AZ

Comments about Crest Weekly Clean Intensive Cleaning Paste:

I am a big fan of CREST but I tried this weekly cleaning toothpast and I have to say, not worth the money!  Luckily I received a coupon for a free trail but I would not wast my money and pay for it.

I have used Crest toothpaste since I was born... our family grew up a crest family.  I have always used Crest toothpast and whitening products.  I would recommend a variety of their other products to anyone I know but this one just did not seem that much different than the pro health version of their daily toothpaste other than it was white with little microcrystals.  I did not see the need to use it anyways, why do we need a weekly cleaning toothpaste?  Sounds like just one more thing for them to try to sell the public on to make some more money.  I would not recommend this product to my family/friends.  Other Crest products yes, but not this one... it is just no worth the time and money!!

Sorry Crest!

Crest is the best

from West Salem, WI

Comments about Crest Weekly Clean Intensive Cleaning Paste:

We see on TV everyday tens of times ads talking about crest, and how amazing it is. Actually it is, i tried it and i saw a difference in my teeth in short time, and since then it became the only one i use.

Intensive Cleaning paste is more of a polisher than a cleaner

from Appleton, WI

Comments about Crest Weekly Clean Intensive Cleaning Paste:

I NEED to use this every so often!!!

from Rocky Hill, CT

Comments about Crest Weekly Clean Intensive Cleaning Paste:

Yes, it is expensive, hard to find and a small (sample size) tube, but in between dentist visits i NEED to use this when my usual tooth paste (Crest Pro Health) ends up leaving my teeth feeling like i'm starting to build up slight tartar between my teeth.  After I use it I feel like the clean you notice after leaving the dentist.  Thank god for this product, wish they made it in a larger tube.

Crest Weekly Clean SUPER clean teeth

from Marion, NY

My teeth look&feel as smooth as glass with Crest Weekly Clean

from Drexel Hill, PA

Comments about Crest Weekly Clean Intensive Cleaning Paste:

I love this toothpaste.  I am using this along with Crest Advanced Seal Whitening Strips. My teeth not only look their whitest but they feel as though I just had a professional cleaning.  I am very happy with both products and highly recommend them to anyone who wants a beautiful smile :0)

cleans my teeth good

from Green Bay, WI

Comments about Crest Weekly Clean Intensive Cleaning Paste:

i have been using this product for a while now and i dont ever buy any other kind now. it helps me fight off future cativties. also it keeps my breathe fresh. i also have shopped around for better prices and this one ends up being one of the best products for its price.

crest pro clean , realy dos feal like i just went to the dentest

from Everett, MA

Comments about Crest Weekly Clean Intensive Cleaning Paste:

i just used crest intensive cleaning paste. and i loved it . i worked really good and left my teeth and mouth feeling nice and clean. the only thing that kind of bothered me was that i kind of have sensitive teeth and it bother me a little . and i think the tub should be a little bit bigger.

must be medicine

from Cynthiana, KY

Comments about Crest Weekly Clean Intensive Cleaning Paste:

I can't even tell if this product works because it has such a medicinal taste.  After brushing with it, I brushed again with regular toothpaste to get the nasty taste out of my mouth.  Surely Crest could add a little flavor!