Other Toothpastes:
Crest Complete Multi-benefit Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Lasting Mint

Crest Complete Multi-benefit Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Lasting Mint

The Super Toothpaste!!

Extra Plus Scope Outlast Lasting Mint Toothpaste is a toothpaste that really gets your mouth C-L-E-A-N! The toothpaste is so super that it keeps your breath refreshed for hours.once you use it you will never want to use any other toothpaste again! It gets your teeth so clean it feels like there is no plague on your teeth and tongue what so ever! Not only does it clean it refreshs! Everytime I brush my teeth with Extra Plus Scope Outlast Lasting Mint Toothpaste it feels like a HUGE minty cool bomb had just gone off in my mouth! It refreshs and stays refreshed for hours at a time! The toothpaste gives you great breath afterwards! It is also a product that good on your mouth and easy on your walet! The only bad thing about it is that a couple hours after brushing your teeth you get a slight mouthwashy aftertaste, but it is a minor problem! In my overall reveiw of the Extra Plus Scope Outlast Lasting Mint Toothpaste is a 10 out of 10, a 5 star product, super, tremendous! The Extra Plus Scope Out last Lasting Toothpaste is a great toothpaste and meet all the criteria for a fantastic product!

Too Mouthwashy tasting to me

I have been a Crest toothpaste fan for 50+ years.  Its the only kind we purchase in our home for us and our 7 children.  I am willing to try new flavors but was not happy with the Crest with Scope Mouthwash in it.  To me, it didn't taste good and left an aftertaste in my mouth.  More of a mouthwash aftertaste and not a clean toothpaste aftertaste.  My husband didn't like it either but the kids didn't mind.

Crest Tooth Paste

from Brookville, OH

Comments about Crest Complete Multi-benefit Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Lasting Mint:

Procter and Gamble Crest Toothpaste Extra Plus Scope Outlast Lasting Mint 7.6 ounce tooth paste is my favorite type of toothpaste! I love the extra minty flavor this product brings to your mouth. I wasn't sure what to expect the first time I tried it since it would taste differnt than the regular Crest toothpaste. This toothpaste does live more "up to the name" hence the added part of this name, outlasting. I think this toothpaste, at least to me, tastes better due to the extra strip of minty "freshness". After I use the Extra Plus Scope Outlasting mint toothpaste my teeth as well as my breathe feels cleaner than it does when I use a differnt type, or even another Crest toothpaste instead.

The only couple bad things about this product is there aren't that many coupons that actually qualify for this product. The other bad thing about this product is, it seems to be a little more pricy than even the other Crest toothpastes.

This toothpaste is Awesome!

from Basye, VA

**The Procter & Gamble Crest Toothpaste Extra Plus Scope Outlast Lasting Mint is the best toothpaste ever! This Procter and Gamble Crest Toothpaste Extra Plus Scope Outlast Lasting Mint really worked for me. It made my breath fresh and clean. I could really taste the mint in my mouth. Especially in the mornings when I would wake up. My breath would smell so bad. It would be so horrible. But after i would us **The Procter & Gamble Crest Toothpaste Extra Plus Scope Outlast Lasting Mint, it would change everything. It really rocks my world. It is just a wonderful product. Sometimes the mint would not last long. So I recomend, for the product to change a little. I would like there to be more mint in the Procter & Gamble Crest Toothpaste Extra Plus Scope Outlast Lasting Mint. It would be just wonderful if the mint did last. I recomend this toothpaste to many people. I'm sure after they use it they would say the same thing. Not only does it leave a refreshing breath but a whiter smile too!****

The Super Toothpaste!!

from Wellington, FL

Quality in the Brand

from Columbus, OH

Quality is in the brand. Crest is one of the best. Scope is leading as well. Put them together and you have a great tooth care product. I love just brushing my teeth and not having to use the mouthwash as often as well because of it being right there in the toothpaste. Definitely makes my breath and teeth smell and look better and whiter, for longer periods of time. Also leaves that great clean and tingling feeling.

Too Mouthwashy tasting to me

from Brandon, MS

Very fresh, clean feeling from this tooth paste

from Hamden, CT

The biggest thing I was looking for in a tooth paste is one that not only protects my teeth and gums but one that makes me feel like my mouth is clean as well. The tooth paste has a great spearmint flavor, similar to that of mouth wash without any of the alcohol taste of mouth wash. I really felt like my mouth was completely clean and that my breath was minty fresh. The fresh feeling really does last for hours and the great breath does too. The consistency of this product has a gel component to it as opposed to a dry, purely paste-like consistency that you typically find in plain cavity protection tooth paste, which makes it easier and more comfortable to use.The product is also very affordable, even with the added attraction of the Outlast breath-freshening component. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody that's looking for tooth paste that combines mouth protection with long lasting, fresh smelling breath.

Clean and Fresh Teeth and Breath

from Las Vegas, NV

I love trying out new toothpaste brands because I always want my smile to look the best it can, and now I have a new favorite product with this **Procter & Gamble Crest Toothpaste Extra Plus Scope Outlast Lasting Mint 7.6 oz**.  The toothpaste has a cool and refreshing taste of mint that is not too strong, but works great on your breath and makes your teeth shine.  I used just a little of the product on my toothbrush and it had a nice foam when mixed with water and felt very soft and comfortable on my teeth and gums.  It added a clean feel to my teeth and really refreshed my breath. I really love this toothpaste because it lasted a long time to shield my teeth from stains as well as keep my breath smelling minty fresh.  This is a great product to use a few times a day to keep your teeth and breath clean.  I love the minty flavor because it is not too strong but really works.  This toothpaste is inexpensive and can be found at grocery stores and is worth trying and my favorite toothpaste to use.

Leaves teeth feeling super clean!

from Manchester, TN

I love Crest products. I have used them since I was a small kid. One time I did try switching  to a different brand of toothpaste and my dentist really gave me a scolding. He said that he could tell a big difference in the way my teeth looked. Ever since then, I have been back to being a devoted Crest lover. Something about having that scope in there makes this product way better. It leaves my mouth feeling super clean and minty. I notice the effects of it all day long. I keep some at my office and some at home so that I can brush after every meal. Keeping your teeth clean can be a great way to lose weight as you are always craving that clean feeling and never wanting to eat anything to mess it up. This product is great. You will love the flavor and the way that it makes you feel. And you won't be the only one to benefit from this product! Other people in your life will benefit as well like your significant other when he or she goes in for the kiss! You will absolutely love this toothpaste!

love this toothpaste

from Phoenix, AZ

I'm not usually one to brag about toothpastes.  I've used so many different kinds, that most of the time they all just seem the same to me.  When I tried Crest with Scope Outlast, I knew I had found my new favorite toothpaste.  The flavor isn't too strong.  It's just right.  The size of the tube is convenient for me.   There's ample product, so I don't find I'm running out of it to quickly. It cleans to my liking and leaves my mouth feeling fresh and minty and super clean!

I really like the Scope Outlast product line, so to combine that with a great toothpaste was a great marketing idea.    I really appreciate that Proctor and Gamble puts coupons out for this item as well.  The coupons allow me to get a great product for an affordable price.  That is always a plus because this toothpaste is definitely #1 on my list of favored ones to be using.   It's available in every drug, discount and grocery store that I shop at which means it's easy for me to find and purchase.

Refreshing experience, long lasting fresh breath!

from Omaha, NE

Brushing with Crest plus Scope is a refreshing experience.  They are not kidding when they call it "Outlast Lasting Mint."  The fresh minty flavor keeps your mouth fresh for hours.  Two of my favorite products combined into one.  I love this toothpaste, it is the only thing I buy!