Other Toothpastes:
Colgate
Colgate MaxFresh Cool Mint with Mini Breath Strips Toothpaste

Colgate MaxFresh Cool Mint with Mini Breath Strips Toothpaste

Great Taste, Fresh Breath! It's a Keeper!

I will be honest here. The only reason I bought **Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste with Mini Breath Strips, Kiss Me Mint, **was because the toothpaste gel was pink, and it looked as if it had little square pieces of glitter located within the gel.

I'm a complete sucker for the way companies advertise/display their products. Although Colgate has always been a favorite toothpaste of mine to begin with...I likely would of bought something else, had the toothpaste not looked so scrumptious.

When I took a closer look though it was apparent that the square shapes were breath strips, which were white... *not glitter*. Still though, I think it looks like glitter to me. A toothpaste only someone as glamorous as Barbie could use.

I purchased the paste in Kiss Me Mint. Supposedly this flavor has a minty blast of berry. We shall see ey?

***My Use:***

I squeezed a decent amount of **Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste with Mini Breath Strips, Kiss Me Mint** onto my toothbrush and got to brushing. I liked that even the smallest squeeze had at least 10 or 15 squares of breath strips on it.

The taste was the first thing I noted. In no way did I think that Kiss Me Mint had a berry flavoring. It was definitely minty, but more subtle than other mint toothpastes.

I thought I would feel the breath strips floating around in my mouth, but they pretty much dissolved on contact.

All in all I enjoyed the subtle mint flavoring, and the fact that my breath smelled fresh for quite some time.

** Recommended:**

Cha Ching... YES!

Nice flavor, pretty appearance that will interest children, and fresh breath. **Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste with Mini Breath Strips, Kiss Me Mint** is a winner, and I highly recommend it.

Minty, yes...but I've used mintier!

I'm definitely a fan of Colgate's toothpaste offerings in general. This is my go-to brand when shopping for my family. Since my favorite drugstore had a sale on Colgate MaxFresh Cool Mint with Mini Breath Strips toothpaste the last time I needed a new tube, I decided to give it a try.

When you squeeze a dollop of this toothpaste onto your toothbrush, you really can see those tiny little breath strips in there...they look like little square pieces of glitter. The initial taste of this toothpaste is pleasant enough - not overpowering. After brushing, though, I braced myself for the rush of minty freshness. And...well, I didn't get the mega-refresh sensation I was expecting. Nice, minty, but not that different from other mint-flavored toothpastes I've tried.

Since so many other reviewers have raved about this toothpaste, I'm actually wondering if all those years of chugging black coffee has impaired my sense of taste! For me, though, this is an excellent toothpaste, but not the most refreshing toothpaste out there.

The mini breath strips really make this product

Comments about Colgate MaxFresh Cool Mint with Mini Breath Strips Toothpaste:

The main reason I continue to purchase Colgate's MaxFresh Cool mint toothpaste is the fact that they have the mini breath strips. I feel as though adding the mini breath strips really gives this toothpaste an leg up on all other toothpastes out there.

I've been using Colgate ever since I was a child, and when the new breath strip version came out, I had to try it. I went through a phase where I purchased toothpaste based on the best price, but at times I was disappointed because my teeth never seemed to be as clean as when I used the Colgate brand. And ever since this version came out, I've been a breath strip girl through and through!

I use this twice a day every day, and it even freshens my breath after a big, garlic-y meal! So I'd say, after testing out different brands like Crest, Listerine, etc, Colgate is the way to go. And if you love the little extra pop of the breath strips - check out the cool mint flavor - it's one of my favorites!

Refreshing

Comments about Colgate MaxFresh Cool Mint with Mini Breath Strips Toothpaste:

Upon seeing a coupon in a magazine for Colgate Toothpaste, I decided to try this brand. I'm glad I did. This toothpaste actually made my teeth feel cleaner than the brand I have used since I was a child. The mint flavor is refreshing without being overpowering, and the breath strips add extra odor fighting protection.

Actually has breath strips!

Comments about Colgate MaxFresh Cool Mint with Mini Breath Strips Toothpaste:

Colgate MaxFresh Cool Mint with Mini Breath Strips Toothpaste was new in our store so I decided to give it a try. I was skeptical about the breath strips being in the toothpaste but boy was I wrong. The strips dissolve in your mouth as you brush and really help to freshen breath. I noticed fresher breath instantly.

Cool idea

from Van Nuys, CA

Comments about Colgate MaxFresh Cool Mint with Mini Breath Strips Toothpaste:

This is pretty good toothpaste, and the little whitening strips feel great on your teeth,

give it a try atleast once for an interesting experience, kids will probably love it too beause of the cool colors.

Leaves a nice and minty breath.

from Weymouth, MA

Comments about Colgate MaxFresh Cool Mint with Mini Breath Strips Toothpaste:

This is one of the best toothpaste out of the Colgate Maxfresh line. You can see little breath strips in the toothpaste itself and when you brush it would dissolve. One reason why I really like this toothpaste is that it gets super foamy. Other toothpaste sometimes don't get foamy and I feel like it doesn't leave the mouth as clean as it could. After using this toothpaste all the griminess and morning breath is gone. I completely recommend this product to friends ad family. This toothpaste is generally on the more expensive side, if you go to a wholesale store you can usually use the store coupon and use a manufacture's coupon at the same time, so you can get double the discount. I recommend you to get this toothpaste too!

Get fresh with Colgate

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Colgate MaxFresh Cool Mint with Mini Breath Strips Toothpaste:

This is the first time we have used Colgate MaxFresh with Mini Breath Strips. We usually use Colgate Total. This toothpaste leaves your breath really feeling fresh. Your mouth actually feels cold after you brush. Its like using mouthwash after you brush. And because its Colgate I know it works. We have been using Colgate for years and I would highly recommend it.

Great toothpaste!!!

from Duluth, GA

Comments about Colgate MaxFresh Cool Mint with Mini Breath Strips Toothpaste:

I have been a Crest toothpaste user for many years now and I have switched to Colgate. Colgate has definitely changed its ingredients. I love that you don't have that toothpaste taste in your mouth all day long.

Colgate Maxfresh tastes great!

from Ellington, MO

Comments about Colgate MaxFresh Cool Mint with Mini Breath Strips Toothpaste:

Colgate MaxFresh with mini breath strips is my favorite toothpaste ever. I really hope they never quit making this kind. I keep a couple extra tubes on hand so that I won't run out. It is absolutely the best tasting toothpaste I have tried. The breath stripes are so great. They leave your mouth tasting and smelling wonderful. The cleaning is about the same as most other toothpastes and that is good. I really haven't tried a toothpaste that cleaned any better than the others. But the flavor is the most important part to me. It is also not too expensive and there is usually coupons around for colgate toothpastes. It keeps my breath fresh for quite a while. I would reccomend this product to everyone who would love this flavor.

Kids love MaxFresh

from Frankfort, IN

Comments about Colgate MaxFresh Cool Mint with Mini Breath Strips Toothpaste:

I have had a hard time getting my kids to switch from kid toothpaste to adult toothpaste. They love MaxFresh toothpaste. They say it is not to "spicy". I agree with them that it isn't to medicine like. Yet the toothpaste makes my mouth feel fresh and clean. Plus I am not left with a medicine like feeling in my mouth for hours. We are all brushing longer and better because this toothpaste tastes good. I know that the amount of time you spend brushing is very important and this toothpaste makes that possible for all ages. There is no gritty feel to the toothpaste either. It is really the best toothpaste we have found for my family. Everyone will use it so I don't have to buy multiple tubes. The price is great and affordable most of the time. Most stores carry this one and it is easy to find. You know it is a good toothpaste when the kids identify it in the aisle and just pick it up and ask for it.

Minty and refreshing

from Lebanon, OR

Comments about Colgate MaxFresh Cool Mint with Mini Breath Strips Toothpaste:

The taste of most toothpastes makes me naseous and gag for some reason. Colgate MaxFresh Cool Mint with Mini Breath Strips is the first toothpaste that does not do that, and is the only toothpaste I will use now. I really like the minty and refreshing feel of this toothpaste. The mini breath strips give some extra zing to the toothpaste! Overall, it leaves my mouth feeling super clean, and the fresh feeling lasts for quite a while. I am pleased with the quality of this product, and it also has a reasonable price tag to go with it. I do find it interesting that the tube of paste has a more foaming quality than the one that comes in the upright bottle. In the bottle version I generally have to apply it twice to get the same effect as one application of the tube.