3.9
CoverGirl
CoverGirl TRUblend Liquid Makeup

CoverGirl TRUblend Liquid Makeup

3.9

Pros

• Easy to apply (8)
  • Blends well (7)
  • Goes on smoothly (7)
  • Lightweight (5)
  • Long-lasting (4)

Cons

• Doesn't stay on (3)

• Full coverage (3)
  • Light to medium coverage (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (4), Brand buyer (3)

Scars... what scars?

I have so many different kinds of makeup that I could open a retail store with the one's that I have on my dresser. It did not matter what kind of makeup I wore I always was able to see the scars on my face that were acquired in a car accident in 1996. My face also tends to get these blotchy red spots, it's dry,  and there is a yellow undertone to my skin. When I bought the Covergirl Tru Blend Makeup I really was not expecting it to be any different from the other makeup that I have, but when I put it on the blotches disappeared, the scars were gone and my face had a nice even tone to it that I have not seen in a long time. It was a transforming moment for me. Covergirl's Tru Blend Makeup has given me back my self confidence. Thank you Covergirl for letting me be me again.

They changed the formula from the original one and it's terrible

The original TruBlend was fantastic!  It went on smoothly, almost like a mousse blend and covered beautifully.  I have several scars and it covered them seamlessly. The new TruBlend is horrible.  It's greasy and does not cover like the original.  I wish Cover Girl would go back to the original formula.  I cannot find anything comparable to the original TruBlend.

My all time favorite

from Grand Rapids

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Easy To Apply
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Matte Finish

Comments about CoverGirl TRUblend Liquid Makeup:

This is my all those favorite foundation. It applys well and last long. I would definitely recommend it.

I love this product

from Lucedale ms

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
    • Easy To Apply
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Long-Lasting

Comments about CoverGirl TRUblend Liquid Makeup:

I love it ! It doesn't break my face out and it stays on really good

Best Lightweight Coverage

from Greenville MO

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
      • Easy To Apply
      • Goes On Smoothly
      • Lightweight
      • Matte Finish
      • Noncomodegenic

Cons

• Doesn't Stay On

• Acne-Prone or Oily Skin
      • Mature Skin
      • Normal Skin
      • Sensitive Skin

Comments about CoverGirl TRUblend Liquid Makeup:

I've used Cover Girl pretty well my entire life, it's a quality brand that I trust. Over the years they're continuing to step up their quality and innovation, like with the TruBlend! It does blend and build well. It's not completely full coverage, but it's a lightweight formula that gives medium coverage if needed, and would build to a semi-full coverage look. I've never had a problem with it causing any real breakouts either.

Bestbang for your buck

from Pekin il

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
      • Easy To Apply
      • Goes On Smoothly
      • Good Pigmentation
      • Lightweight
      • Long-Lasting

Cons

• Poor Coverage

• Dry Skin

Comments about CoverGirl TRUblend Liquid Makeup:

Im actually wearing this right now. I love that it doesnt oxidize which is easier for shade matching. It gives my skin a healthy moisturised finish. I apply concealor on this and top with bronzer. I always get compliments on my makeup

It was okay

from Clintwood va

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
      • Easy To Apply

Cons

• Doesn't Stay On

Comments about CoverGirl TRUblend Liquid Makeup:

I applied this with a beauty blender like I do with all of my foundations.. this foundation wore off in about 5 hours and oxidizes and looks orange.. at least on me.

Blends So Well, the Red Shines Through

from San Francisco, CA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Apply
      • Goes On Smoothly
      • Lightweight

Cons

• Doesn't Stay On
      • Poor Coverage
      • Too Greasy

Comments about CoverGirl TRUblend Liquid Makeup:

I'm not going to sugar-coat anything. Unless you have floodlights following you wherever you go, your makeup will never look as flawless as those models in the commercials do. Man, do I hate those women sometimes...

My face is like a topographical map of the world; my nose have the deepest canyons of pores, while my cheekbones harbor the raised little mountainous blackheads and the occasional zits that I've tried to smooth out through vigorous scrubs and potions. Some parts of my face are as dry as the Sahara, while other parts would have drilling rights because there's so much oil. Not to mention the red patches and some scars that come with the need to zit-pop in my teens... Okay and early twenties...

All I was looking for was a foundation that didn't make my face shine like a homing beacon, covered the "imperfections" successfully during my day, and something that didn't feel like I was wearing a heavy rubber Halloween mask. Unfortunately this didn't make the cut.

Though it was lightweight, there was very little coverage; the red spots still poked their ugly heads through the tint. I understand that after a long day, makeup can wear off and that shiny Rudolph nose of mine will be able to guide some sleighs. But this was present right after applying! I thought maybe I would let one layer set and apply another one. More shine, same amount of coverage.

If you happened to be able to roll out of bed and have perfect skin like those models, I apologize and encourage you to disregard my preceding makeup commentary. But for those combination skinned and dreading to take a look in the mirror first thing in the morning, this foundation is not the way to go.

Great makeup

from Danbury, CT

Pros

• Blends Well
      • Easy To Apply
      • Goes On Smoothly
      • Good Pigmentation
      • Lightweight
      • Long-Lasting

• Dry Skin
        • Sensitive Skin

Comments about CoverGirl TRUblend Liquid Makeup:

I love this makeup. Makes my skin look so smooth. poreless appearance and i have huge pores! I love this makeup and recommend to anyone.

I will use this product and buy it

from Libya

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
        • Easy To Apply
        • Goes On Smoothly
        • Good Pigmentation
        • Lightweight
        • Long-Lasting
        • Noncomodegenic
        • Woow

Comments about CoverGirl TRUblend Liquid Makeup:

I did not use this product but i get advice from my friend to use it ..i sawn her face and really find the different before and after , i really love it and will use it.thank you

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Only for good skin.

Comments about CoverGirl TRUblend Liquid Makeup:

While I am not a big fan lf Covergirl foundations. I still keep trying them and i still have yet to find one that works for me. I wish i could because they have better shades generally speaking. When it comes to this foundation. I don't think I've ever hated a foundation in my life more than I hate this one. This did not blend. This did not match. This did not cover. I did not like the feel.of the makeup on my face and it got worse with the addition of the matching powder.
            I assume that if you have near perfect skin and only have to use a small bit, this might be ok for you but still skip the powder. Way too cakey!

Bring back old formula!

Comments about CoverGirl TRUblend Liquid Makeup:

I have very dry skin and the old TruBlend formula worked really well for me - did not settle in lines, good coverage, and long lasting. The new formula goes on a bit cakey, settles in lines, and feels very dry on my skin. SO disappointed and wasting a lot of money looking for a replacement. Why change what's working?? Keep the old one and add a new one if necessary. I've used Cover Girl for many years and am sad to change brands, but have to now.