Other Mascaras:
CoverGirl Professional Remarkable Washable Waterproof Mascara

CoverGirl Professional Remarkable Washable Waterproof Mascara

This is a nice mascara

Comments about CoverGirl Professional Remarkable Washable Waterproof Mascara:

I really like the CoverGirl Professional washable, waterproof mascara. I have sensitive eyes, and this mascara doesn't cause any problems with my eyes. I like that I can easily wash it off, but it doesn't really run if I happen to tear up over something. I like the brown-black color, and I'm glad they have kept this color in this particular mascara. I do, however, have a problem with the lid. The lid is not very sturdy, and it is often cracks and then falls off.

This mascara stays where it is supposed to. As long as you don't have a complete breakdown and sob uncontrollably, this mascara will work. I do like that it is washable, and I don't feel like I am trying to wash tar off my eyelashes.

Ease of Application
I prefer the curbed brush so that I can get to the small eyelashes at the corner of my eyes with ease. But the straight brush is fine also. It isn't the end of the world if I happen to buy a tube with a straight brush. It is easy to put on, and if you happen to hit your cheek (like I sometimes do), then it washes off easily.

• Ease of Application:

Great product- go back to basics.

from Woodridge, IL

Comments about CoverGirl Professional Remarkable Washable Waterproof Mascara:

This does what it is supposed to do and looks great! Mascara is one of those things you could spend a ton more on, but there's simply no reason to. Just apply it the right way, and you can use this and save your cash for something else instead. Plus, there are tons of coupons you can find, which will help even more with savings.

I've worn this to plenty of places where I was swimming or crying, and I haven't had any problems with my mascara running! I also rub my eyes and sleep without taking my mascara off sometimes, and the product sticks where it's supposed to. I have two small kids, so I need something that is low maintenance. This fits the bill for me.

Ease of Application
Can get a little clumpy at times, but nothing worth paying substantially more for to avoid. Although, I have had more expensive makeup, and I don't know that those pricey mascaras don't clump just the same. This does just what the more expensive brands do, as far as I'm concerned. I don't see any reason to spend exhorbitant amounts of money on makeup when the classic brands do the same job.

• Ease of Application:

Covergirl Washable Waterproof Mascara is great!

from Brookhaven, MS

Comments about CoverGirl Professional Remarkable Washable Waterproof Mascara:

I've been using this covergirl product for a few years now, and I love it! before I used waterproof mascara, but I hated having to take it off with vaseline or other removers. I also tried normal mascara, and by the end of the day I had black rings around my eyes! I came across this at a drugstore and figured I'd try it out! It's great! The consistency of the mascara lays well on the brush and glides onto your lashes pretty smoothly. I use a few coats, and this really makes my eyelashes look amazing. It makes them very long and voluminous. And when I wash my face at night it simply use a little soap and water and scrub my eyes with my eyes closed tight and it comes right off like magic! It doesn't flake off through the day as bad as normal non waterproof mascara does, but it does tend to flake off and get in my eye sometimes, and that sucks because I have contacts. But it's a great, easy makeup to use!

Cover Girl Mascara is just okay.

from Schenectady, NY

**Cover Girl **

**Black Brown Remarkable Washable Waterproof Mascara**

****

****

I'm a fan of Cover Girl products and when i tried this I expected it to be good. One thing I like about this mascara is that it is good for contact wearers. When I looked at the wand I wasn't that happy anymore. I don't like the wand because the bristles on it were too big. I wish that the wand was like the covergirl eye lights mascara. When I tried the product on my lashes I noticed that it made my lashes twice as long. But I also noticed that the mascara clumped a lot. This product wasn't the best I have seen from covergirl but I would use it to make my lashes longer. I would have to use a different mascara with it so it wouldn't look as bad. I have brown eyes and this color is perfect for me.

The best mascara out there!

from New Baltimore, MI

Comments about CoverGirl Professional Remarkable Washable Waterproof Mascara:

This mascara is amazing!! No problems with clumping or anything like that. Goes on easily and stays on all day long! You can actually see the mascara on your lashes without putting on 2 or 3 or 4 coats. Definitely seperates lashes and makes them appear fuller and longer. Doesn't curl them, but oh well. I don't curl mine anyway. Plus, it's waterproof, so you can hit the pool or watch a sad movie! The best thing is that it's waterproof but washable, so no makeup remover needed, which I love. I hate makeup remover on my eyes, and this easily comes off with a washcloth and some warm water. Couldn't be happier!! No problems with eyelashes getting stiff or breaking, which has happened alot with some other mascara types. I will never use another type of mascara again. This is even better than the great lash stuff that everyone says is so amazing and the best value. That stuff is crap and I will never use it again.

CoverGirl Remarkable Mascara really dose what work, I Luv it!

from Austin, TX

Comments about CoverGirl Professional Remarkable Washable Waterproof Mascara:

I have long lashes and in the summer I get black dots from the mascara. Since I've been using CoverGirl Remarkable washable waterproof mascara, no more dots. It really dose what it says. I'm 39 and this is my all time favorite.