3.6

Cons

just okay

About Me Classic Style

Pros

Cons

• Dries Out Quickly

• Anytime

Comments about CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara:

This is just an okay mascara. I was really excited when I first saw it in the store. I am usually a huge fan of this brand so I decided to try it...and honestly it was a disappointment. I was expecting it to add length and make my eye lashes look like in a magazine. I can compare this to another brand for about three dollars cheaper and does the exact same thing. I am not a fan and I would not buy this again. The brush takes some getting used to because it does have a different shape to it than your other types of wands. It has large ends and then is thinner in the middle so it kind of put a bunch of mascara on your ends and none in the middle, which makes the ends clump like crazy.

Great drugstore mascara!

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara:

It did what I expected it to, and then some! Its way more than I had expected from a drugstore mascara. Lately, I've been getting samples of higher end products and using them accordingly (personally I love benefits They're Real mascara). But this gets the job done, too! It's pretty close, and I love it. I've always been a fan of Covergirl but lately have strayed away to see whats out there.... coming back to Covergirl!

The hourglass shape of the wand helps to get every lash. I try to get as close to the lash line as I can, and wiggle the wand back and forth to help separate and coat each lash. I always make sure to get the excess off the tip of the wand before application, otherwise that just smears LOL.

I want to include that I received this mascara free from Covergirl for a blog post on my blog. They did not ask me to come here or anywhere and share my opinion. I am doing so because I truly love this mascara and its going to be my new fave in my makeup container (yes, I have that much makeup its all in a large container bin LOL).

I like this mascara.

Comments about CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara:

I have tried a lot of mascaras, and have had my share of disappointments, but CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara pleasantly surprised me. It gave my lashes volume, didn't clump, stayed on all day without smudging (I bought the waterproof kind), and didn't bother my eyes (I am a contact lens wearer).
    I wouldn't go so far as to say this mascara "flamed out" my lashes as the name implies, but it definitely makes them longer and fuller. The brush is different, and maybe not for everybody. It is thick on the ends, and skinnier in the middle. I personally like the way it works although it's a bit trickier to use on the bottom lashes which I find is the case with most brushes. I would definitely buy this mascara again.

I have thin, straight and short lashes. This mascara made them longer and fuller. I wouldn't rely on it to curl your lashes. I used an eyelash curler before applying.

Ease of Application
    The brush may not be for everyone, but I like it. It is easier to use on the top lashes than the bottom because of it's shape.

• Ease of Application:

A very good buy! work well, i would purchase this again

Comments about CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara:

I loved this mascara! My only complaint would be that it dried out too fast, other than that, it worked very well!

This mascara definitely did what it was advertized to do! the specialty brush focused on the outer lashes giving a cat eye effect

Ease of Application
    It was very easy to apply, just like any other mascara

• Ease of Application:

This is a fantastic mascara which I will be using over and over!

Comments about CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara:

It really elongates your eyelashes. I just love it! It makes you feel like you're on fire, hence the title "Flamed Out Mascara." I can't wait to go buy another one. Mine is all used up! :(

It lasts pretty much all day, but at the end of the day, I can tell it's wearing off. But that's fine, because I'm not out late so I don't need it to last until midnight. It really opens up my eyes, too.

Ease of Application
    Amazing, it goes on perfectly! This is the easiest mascara I've had to put on. Crazy, awesome, amazeballs!

Not worth the money.

Comments about CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara:

This mascara was a huge disappointment. I love Covergirl mascara, but this product was so clumpy. The brush does not work well. The mascara was clumpy and did not go on to my lashes well. I had to put two or three layers on to get them to look like what a normal one layer of their other mascara would do. But even then it was clumpy and did not look good.

It is clumpy and does not go on the lashes very well. It is better than nothing, but there are much better mascaras out there for the same price. I had to use more of this to get the same results of other mascaras. I did not get the "flamed out" look they advertised. It stayed on all day, but it did not look good because it was so clumpy.

Ease of Application
    The brush is shaped so weird. I thought it would make applying easier, but it made is so hard. The mascara clumps to the end of the brush and I couldn't use the whole brush, just the tip if I wanted any mascara to come off on my lashes. I had to put multiple coats on every day.

Not a Fan of the Brush Shape

Comments about CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara:

I was not impressed with the shape of the brush for the CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara at all. It was awkward to use and I had to take more time to catch all of the eyelashes on my eye. I am not sure why they shaped the brush this way, it does not seem to provide any advantages whatsoever. The actual mascara seems to be up to par with the other types of mascara that CoverGirl has available. it. My lashes did not seem "flamed out" or anyway different than using a regular wand since I had to use the brush in a different way than it was intended for. I purchased this and only used it a few times, it now sits int he bottom of my makeup drawer as an emergency backup in case I run out of mascara. Otherwise, I will not be using

The actual mascara is as good as the other mascara that CoverGirl has available. It lasted through the day without issue.

Ease of Application
    The shape of the brush on the wand made it very awkward to use. I had to swipe my lashes in different angles in order to coat each lash. This product did not match up to its hype.