3.6

CoverGirl CG Smoothers BB Cream

3.6

Pretty good product

Comments about CoverGirl CG Smoothers BB Cream:

I had likes and dislikes about the product. Overall, it was pretty good. If you can't afford anything else then if day just go ahead and get it. If you're looking for something high-quality, I would go with something else. It was a bit greasy; however, it blended in pretty well. It also matched my skin tone pretty good.

Not All That

from Virginia

Comments about CoverGirl CG Smoothers BB Cream:

This is a product that may benefit your skin if you already have great skin but if you are like me, I don't have the greatest skin, and this product did very little to make my skin look flawless and blemish less. I tried wearing a very light layer and I tried wearing it heavy. It isn't a thick cream and does fill light on the skin, I guess I expected more out of this product. I have tried a few different bb creams and I think this one is in the middle. I like that this product didn't break my skin out when wearing it daily. I had a hard time finding the right shade and wish more for a wider variety. My daughter who is 13 tried this and loved it! Her skin is already blemish free so it worked well to hide a pimple here and there. The price is better than other bb creams but I guess you get what you pay for. I would recommend if you have good skin to begin with. It isn't the best but it maybe worth trying.

Works fairly well and has nice coverage but feels thick.

Comments about CoverGirl CG Smoothers BB Cream:

I haven't used BB cream a whole lot, I've only used on other brand, but I wanted something that had a lot of different qualities for my skin and not just regular foundation. When I used this product, I thought it felt very thick, which I wasn't too happy with. I was hoping that it would be a little bit thinner and light. Otherwise, this had nice coverage to it.

It feels thick...

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about CoverGirl CG Smoothers BB Cream:

I'm not 100% sure I love this. I am really a Covergirl fanatic, I love everything they put out, mostly. But this, not so much. I bought it in a shade that matches my skin. But when I put it on, it seems a tad dark. Nothing that really good blending can't fix. I also apply a little powder over it (Hervana by Benefit). Other BB creams I have tried (such as Olay Fresh Effects BB cream) feel light and nonexistent, but this one feels heavy, and I know its there. If I wanted to wear foundation then I would have put that on. I thought BB cream was supposed to be light and airy? I guess not this one. I don't think I'll be using this again, and its a shame that I spent my money on it, because I can't take it back neither. I do wish Covergirl would rethink its formula for this, and try to get it a bit lighter.

I do like that this, as many other brands, have an SPF in it. Living in Arizona makes sunscreen 100% necessary.

The perfect light weight face product

Comments about CoverGirl CG Smoothers BB Cream:

I am absolutely in love with this BB Cream, it's been my go to for a couple of years now. It's so light weight but provides the perfect amount of coverage. Great for summer or winter, and with the built in SPF you're protecting your face without having to worry about a second product.